Idea Aggregation Thread (All the Good Ideas Live Here)

Have any ideas or suggestions for the Store's merchandise? Post them here!
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Re: Idea Aggregation Thread (All the Good Ideas Live Here)

Postby aattss » 06 Jun 2011, 22:33

That depinds on what movie you're watching. It's like saying all vampires burn in the sun when they actually just lose their powers.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 06 Jun 2011, 23:08

Twilight 'vampires' aren't vampires in any way, since they don't need to feast of humans, they don't lose their powers by holy items, and they're not completely evil.

Traditional vampires have 3 things they're known for: Feasts on humans. Unholy powers. And they're always evil.

If they don't have one of those 3 things, it isn't a vampire.

The Pocalypse's vampires have 2 maybe 3 of those traits, maybe Rosa's not evil since she's newly infected or it's because of the zombie virus (If she has it).
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 06 Jun 2011, 23:33

Guys, this is moving way of point. Move it to one of the discussion threads.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 07 Jun 2011, 06:32

Well, I've actully thought of a possible way to do the backdrop/poster thing. DeviantArt allows artists to turn some of there pictures into prints, which allows them to be bought by anyone. I'm not sure if this is the best idea, but it's currently the only site I know where you don't have to pay to do that.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 07 Jun 2011, 09:49

ummm24 wrote:I was also hoping that you would look at these ideas of the future donation bars.:
Joe to tacos/taco shop

I just looked at the Donation Archives, and I found out that this was the first one. Sorry that I didn't look sooner.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 16 Jun 2011, 09:08

Toasty wrote:Howbout a pocalypse cityscape poster? like with all the zombies overtaking the city and stuff. Dont change the style, but throw in all sorts of little details like its a page in wheres waldo.

Joe wrote:Image

I liked Toasty's idea, and then I saw this. I was thinking that (if you have the time or money) you can use Toasty's idea with this poaster, like in Chapter 2, scene 3 when the zombie infestation reaches it's peak in Hamerston. It could be used as a shirt and a poster!
I would totally buy a one.
Last edited by ummm24 on 16 Jun 2011, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 17 Jun 2011, 10:16

Hey, I was looking at another comic's shop at http://www.giantitp.com/, and most of thier merchandise are just quotes from thier comics. I was thinking that you can do that like, Ass-faced raccoon, I'm a trained martial-artist, or "SUPER-FANTASTIC-TORNADO-STRIKE".
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 20 Jul 2011, 10:49

So.... Are there any plans for a pocalypse DVD?

Any thoughts on what you might put as bonus content if so?
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 20 Jul 2011, 22:47

Nope, no plans for a DVD... yet :D
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 21 Jul 2011, 03:34

DVD? How do you do that? It's a web-comic without voices, and I think that you would need a lot more scenes than we have now before we have a DVD, and I'm not too sure if we have the money for it. We can't do it now, but it's not too bad of an idea. I would buy two.

Return to “Store Suggestions and Ideas”