Starlight Village: RV & Pope Show

Plan and discuss RPs here!
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Re: Starlight Village: RV & Pope Show

Postby The Ghost » 10 May 2011, 02:13

Hey, just thought I would say something: The IC RP thread is intended more for the more normal RP type interaction while the main game is for the "my character will read in the library trying to learn new things" type posts and voting on what the village will do that week. I understand that I should probably have put this out before now, but there is no time like the present so...
For the Emperor!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 10 May 2011, 02:46

Well technically since you said it, its now become the past.
Woof.
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 10 May 2011, 04:43

See what I mean about there being no time like the present?
For the Emperor!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 10 May 2011, 06:50

Again, now its the past now. (Yes i get what you mean, I just feel like messing with you... damn, this is the second time I needed a epic face emote this week.)
Woof.
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 11 May 2011, 05:37

ImageImage

Hey guys,

So, if your anything like me, unorganized maps can be a bit of a headache, so I took a few minutes and slapped together the info we've have of the village so far, as well as numbering the buildings for ease of reference. I think map and legend are fairly self explanatory, but the direction of North was just an assumption.

Buildings marked with an X are houses that the GM has indicated are likely inhabited.

Numbers Legend is as follows:

1-Villa Caprice.
2-Hotel.
3-Courthouse/Jail.
4-Store/Grocery.
5-Library.
6- Occupied House. (As indicated by the GM)
7 to 16- Houses with no indication of Status/function.
17 to 18- Occupied House. (As indicated by the GM)
19- The Bachelor Housing Dorm, it is identical to the house in fight club. (As indicated by GM). Current known resident, Lukesf.
20- House with no indication of Status/function.
21 to 22- Houses with no indication of Status/function.
23- Old Man Wakefield's place.
24- Witches cottage, Cranycrow Island. (Currently empty, intended fall back position.)
25 to 32- House with no indication of Status/function.
33- Rock encrusted with garnets and inscribed with "Lapis Philosophorum, Tarquin et Pindar" on one side.

Any wrong/incomplete info please let me know and I will correct/update the maps/legends.

Edit: Updated/Corrected some info. Buildings marked with an X are intended to mark buildings we have been specifically informed are occupied, by a named character, or in some other specific sense other then 'most buildings are full'. Any dockside house has been specifically stated as occupied, and un-seizable by a PC.
Last edited by HD Cerberus on 11 May 2011, 07:26, edited 1 time in total.
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 11 May 2011, 06:47

Very good, only a few corrections and updates:
11: Was specified, it is the Children's Creche, and as a result the final fall back position within the town. (Think of it as combination daycare, boarding school, and fortress.)
All the buildings in the main town that are not marked with an X except one were stores, with apartments for the owners and their family above. I'm sure you can guess which one. (Hint: its opposite the Wakefield place.)
19: Is a named building "The Bachelor Housing Dorm"
24: This also is a named area, Cranycrow Island (and the Witches Cottage), which is another of the potential fallback positions for the town, in fact it is the very last one, if even the Creche is overrun but some of the survivors can make it to the docks the this is where they will fall back to to make a last stand and take as many zombies with them as they can.
25: Is the garage for the Villa Caprice (The mayors house, #1) not a residence.
33: Should Read "Rock encrusted with garnets and inscribed with "Lapis Philosophorum, Tarquin et Pindar" on one side."

But other than that, it is perfect, I will be adding changes like this to the next iteration of the official version.
For the Emperor!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 11 May 2011, 07:05

Ghost, how far is my character able to travel on foot and make it back before dusk (speed is 7 on foot), i'm thinking of having my character explore to expand the map starting next update.
Woof.
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 11 May 2011, 07:54

Your speed is 2 on foot, 7 on your motorbike. You can try expanding the map, but keep in mind that distances are deceptive without specific tools which may be relied upon and this is the world of the Pocalypse...
For the Emperor!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 11 May 2011, 12:52

Where do we get these tools?
Woof.
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 11 May 2011, 13:59

You would have to build or scavenge them: things like levels, telescopes, compasses, and really long lengths of chain with markers worked into the chain at precisely measured intervals.
For the Emperor!

Return to “Roleplay Planning and Discussion”