So when are we going to see another update?

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
kuehnau
Survivor

So when are we going to see another update?

Postby kuehnau » 09 May 2013, 11:56

So, I started reading the Pocalypse awhile ago and I started doing it fairly early when it first started up. And while sometimes it took a little while, generally there was an update around the corner.

So what's the deal? It's been like two months since we have seen anything else, you said there'd be a slow down, you didn't mention anything about a full blown stop. It'd be nice if you'd at least let people know what's going on and when to expect anything new (if ever).

Honestly, I completely forgot about the Pocalypse until today and I was pretty disappointed that there had been NO UPDATES and not even any news update on the front page.

I know, I am going to get a ton of fans throwing rocks at me, whatever, I honestly don't care. I literally forgot about this place for two months because of a lack of any sort of updates. You loose fan base with crap like this and no matter what anyone says, I still believe fan base still matters, because if it didn't, then there'd be no reason for you to share any of this, your story, ideas or characters.

Good luck with everything, I really enjoyed what I saw so far, but I can't say if I'll come back and check. I loose more and more interest the longer I have to wait and the terrible lack of communication just makes it worse. At the very least you should have had a back log of stuff, like smart series do, so they can keep posting stuff while they get busy.

Silverware
Site Admin

Re: So when are we going to see another update?

Postby Silverware » 10 May 2013, 09:12

I believe Joe has been working lately, and focused on the TPD2 artwork.
He just hasn't had time to make another update.

Which is a shame, I am waiting upon the next update just as everyone else is.

kuehnau
Survivor

Postby kuehnau » 24 May 2013, 08:52

It's nice to finally see an update, but I don't honestly appreciate the fact that a game all of Joe's fans supported on Kick Starter, due to the popularity of his own comic series, is now disrupting the comic. The Pocalypse is no longer getting any more support from me in any way, shape or form.

It's a shame they can't actually balance both things, instead of dragging their asses on the floor, making people wait forever, for a single fricking update.

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 24 May 2013, 12:42

Well, I believe that Joe tries to finish the game as soon as possible (since people "paid" for it). He has a job now, maybe something came up in his real Life, etc...

It is difficult to wait so long, because I want to know what happens next. Or maybe you could make another scene? I know I couldn't
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.

Return to “Comic Discussion”