Plant Monster Thread

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Re: Plant Monster Thread

Postby ummm24 » 04 Jun 2011, 11:54

Guys, I was re-reading the comic, and at chapter 1, scene 19, the map indicates that there is a map called "greener pastures." Me, I'm guessing that that's where all the plant monsters are (it also says that there is "the machine city," probably thier base, but that isn't related to this topic). Of course, everyone is saying that the plant monsters are powerful and bad-@$$, so I dont think that the main characters are gunna happily go there. Also, it would stray too far away from the topic right now, so unless plant monsters come to New Hamerston to retrieve Scruffelbeck, they wont go there in a while.... And now I have something to talk about in the Plot/Theorizing Thread blog. Thanks, everybody!
Last edited by ummm24 on 04 Jun 2011, 13:31, edited 1 time in total.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 04 Jun 2011, 12:33

That just wont happen, it just wont, it wouldn't even make sense.
Woof.
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 04 Jun 2011, 12:41

Actually it makes more sense than you might think. I could see the sapient plants taking an extreme exception to kidnapping plant puppies. Its like people stealing babies, fastest way I can think of to raise the hew-and-cry.
For the Emperor!
digitalwill
Survivor

Postby digitalwill » 12 Jun 2011, 00:25

i think the plant will probobly come back for scruffbeck in a later comic but what i want to see is just a little introduction of the plant monsters like say a zombie walks by and then explodes with a plant growing in it or some thing to at least introduce the plants because we have had mutant and machine introductions so why do we not have a plant onw yet because we realy should by now i mean the only plant nonsters we see are scruffbeck and the plants from pocalipsy defense.
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 21 Jun 2011, 07:05

In the new scene, Joe gets lost, and by the looks of the setting, is going to see some plant monsters. Wow, didn't see that coming. Why didn't I see that coming? Also, I'm wondering if Rosa will fight against the plant monsters (assuming that there is plant monsters) with her new vampire powers, or just run into a Wes Craven's scene. 'Oh, my ankle!'
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 21 Jun 2011, 11:42

You do know that exact comment was posted in another thread, right?
Woof.
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 21 Jun 2011, 23:06

Yes, do please avoid posting the same thing in multiple threads.

There's really no point. :)
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 23 Jun 2011, 11:57

Really? Sorry 'bout that. Also, in the scene 'Wrong Turn', that huge tree looks a bit like an orcwart. Orcwarts are my favorite kind of plant-like monster, They're basicly huge trees that makes fruit that have little monsters inside. The monsters, wartlings, go to different towns, kill the people there, and then bring those people back to the tree to eat and makes more wartlings! The original orcwart has a mouth, but thats stupid. It was a 3.5 DnD monster, so that explains it. My ideal orcwart has roots that have spikes on the sides. The spikes suck the blood of the victim, and uses the minerals for fuel. It can also use the minerals in the soil, so it doesn't die from starvation.
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 23 Jun 2011, 12:30

It really did didn't it? It makes me wish they weren't about to turn around and try to find a different way.
For the Emperor!
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 24 Jun 2011, 12:31

All I wanna do is a boom boom boom!
For the Emperor!

Return to “Comic Discussion”