New characters or other for future chapters

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: New characters or other for future chapters

Postby Happy Demon » 19 Aug 2011, 19:50

Fallen Angel: I think the main thing about them is how people will react, Fallen Angels often gets confused for being the most evil things that exists, because of Lucifer.
Pride is the sin Lucifer committed, though that doesn't mean all Fallen Angels did that, it could be hate, despair, greed, etc.
It doesn't even have to be that much, if they do it a little, then they're committing one of the deadly sins, either you do, or you don't.

Tech-bugs (my suggestion): They're half the size of a human, got 4 legs, they're very fast, but they're not very tough, they can take a couple shots before dying, but not many.
They're capable of independent thought, their back legs are formed like that of a predator, making it run fast, and able to jump much longer and higher than a human.
The front legs are more like arms and have sharp claws, making it able to rip through metal, they're very intelligent, able to open doors, use weapons, and some form of communication.
They're devoted to having a pure race, and likes to try making armored self propelled vehicles (cars, tanks, and such), but they haven't come far in that, they've yet to make something faster than a human.
Their appearance is kinda like a Zergling, but that's one of the only similarities.

The zombies you are talking about are called mutants in The Pocalypse, but the zombies should be able to get (minor) upgrades through the process of mutation.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 25 Aug 2011, 08:57

Wow, I never heard of one of those (although I bet that everyone else does). I was thinking that a Tech-bug could look a bit like a hooked horror, but I j ust like the look of those things :D http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mm2_gallery/88268_620_70.jpg
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Aug 2011, 09:47

I like Starcraft, but I want to make something that isn't what it looks like.
I like having the looks be deceiving, to some degree.
I don't want everything to look as if it were from the D&D books.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

scavenger
Survivor

Postby scavenger » 25 Aug 2011, 10:30

I am wanting to ask if there can be added some kind of creature that can actually change its form or hide its presence like when Bernie had to hide from the bot in the beginning of pocalypse.
It would be like some form of shapeshifting creature that is able to hide its true from and make it seem as if it ere a normal human but it is actually a deadly creature waiting for the moment to strike.
The reason why i said it will wait for the moment to strike is becuase it would be almost like a spider staying hidden in the backround and only strike when the time is right and nothing will happen to the creature.
It would also be very quick and able to travel almost as fast as 30 miles per hr (i forgot the sybol for the speed).
The creature would also have very powerful body and the agility as a monkey due to buildings almost everywhere...kinda like the hunter from L4D.
Although it is a excellent hunter it is weak against a massive amount of light.
It doesn't harm it it just makes it slower and weaker for reasons unknown but when it is exposed to the right amount it would be like fighting a normal human almost.
Oh and the Tech bug idea seams pretty neat and would actually be a good opponent.

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 15 Sep 2011, 14:48

New races, aiiright! :idea:
heres my suggestions
Zombie Soldiers: Don't sweat, some zombies may be smart enough to shoot a a gun but they may be terribly inaccurate, it's from DOOM but hey, it would be nice
Revenant: They say it's a reincarnation when they die. Quite troubling
Daleks: The infamous Doctor Who monsters. They're aggressive, mean and emtionless, perhaps they could fit in as 'Aliens'.
Giant Bats: They're like the cute small ones but these like a taste for humans.
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'

Killercam
Survivor

Postby Killercam » 15 Sep 2011, 22:44

New Characters!!

cool! we need daredevils in the story for example:

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII): HE WOULD BE GREAT AT DESTROYING THE ZOMBIES, MACHINES, AND VAMPIRES!!
The Mater Cheif (Halo): a risk taker that would love to fight his way in, mix things up a little "lol!"

or something like that!!
Now Aint That a Kick in the teeth!!!

Lets Kick the tyres and Light the fires!

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 15 Sep 2011, 23:57

Zombie Soldiers: No, they wouldn't fit with the theme, only way for zombies to shoot guns is if taught, like in Day of the Dead (besides, no getting tired, that gives them an incredible advantage).
Revenant: People wouldn't survive with these things shooting guided missiles at them.
Archvile (my suggestion): Because I'm sadistic and wants to see this one incinerating people and resurrecting monsters (images of it can easily be found on Google).
Cloud Strife: With the way he swings his buster sword, I doubt it's very heavy, making the sword more effective as a sail, if it is so heavy, then why not just pick up a street light, it has a greater range.
Master Chief: You're suggesting we put in an Aryan Super Soldier against zombies, zombies unable to use guns. Do I even have to remind you he won against zombies with rocket launchers?

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 16 Sep 2011, 05:30

How about a necromancer? we hav zombies that wont die out, maybe there's a guy who turns corpses into undead minions
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 16 Sep 2011, 12:53

Necromancers: That might work, but the type of Necromancer is a necessary choice.

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 14 May 2012, 23:33

Cor, we're talking about species?! awesome. I wanna go.

Here's what I thought of Machine Types.

Scout: Small, Grey and used for exploring regions of unexplored regions. Circular and has 4 beam cannons successfully wrapped around a pod.

Rocket Machine: Tougher meanies of the Light Machine. Consists of strong rocket launchers with a central beam cannon. Best avoided by Bernie and Jess' suits.

Naval Unit: Waterborne ships in the design of a modern battleship. Has beam turrets and a small auto-mortar.

IFM or Infantry-Fighting-Machine: A IFV style machine sporting a vulcan turret and mine layer.

Some mutants

Mutant Dog: Fast and dangerous canines with a ferious bite. Can shred exposed wanderers.

Super Mutant - Could be similar to Doom's Cyberdemon (Cmon, it's rocket launching arm is awesome) Taller than bug and mutants and can crush cars and small buildings with it's weight and is no taller than a 2-story house. Super Mutant may be a project being made by the Mutants. It's rocket launcher arm is destructive against machines.

And some suggested heroes

Fli - An hidden individual who has managed to succeed a supply of fuel and ammo from a hidden dealer. Flies a Mi-28 Hind and may be a ally for the humans.
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'

Return to “Comic Discussion”