New characters or other for future chapters

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
scavenger
Survivor

New characters or other for future chapters

Postby scavenger » 16 Aug 2011, 15:25

I would like to say that I am new to the forums but seen the entire comic up to the current one.
There was a topic that i would of posted it on but it seemed to talk more of the weapons then characters...lol I would pick minigun.
What i am wanting to ask is if there can be added a new breed of a form of monsters.
It is a cancer based creature kinda like the ones in the game Prototype including the infected ones and the main character.
I am asking this question becuase if you think about it this comic includes the following
Zombies-a virus of unknown origin infecting host
Mutants-possibly humans that became radiated or close to that and given enhanced abilities
Vamires-....origin..dunno not a vampire fan but heh still a powerful foe
Werewolves- same as vampires but still nice becuase they can transform lol
possibly mad survivors- like the blood farm father and possibly others in the due future of pocolypse
robots- possibly came from a robotics factory that had a AI that became more self aware and didn't like its position of who is in control
plant monsters- nature gone wild...lol
zompire-...cool hybrid of a mix virus of both vampire and zombie..no origin since its possible to happen only to vampires that are bitten by zombies...zombie to vampire is unknown
wombie?- possible similar to zompire but victim is a werewolf
other beings- possibly clones, cyborgs (possibly to robots but still part human), mutated animals, demons???(you got werewolves zombies and vampires so why not demons?), and etc
Cancer being-A infected host similar to a zombie virus but extremely deadly due to cancer being heavily resistant to most forms of drug.weather.or other viruses
Also that due to cancer being extremely tough to be rid of there is though a core as a AI core is to regular drones
The cancer beings would be like the regular beings but infected with a strange parts (grown cancer parts) or fully formed cancer beings
They would also be able to transform body parts into whatever they are able to turn into or remember of
Although the weak ones can be strong they could be limited in how far to go due to possibly like i said the Cancer core which could be called the Hive or the Brain
I would also like to see other peoples suggestions of creatures.beings. or other
I hope this is a good post since it is my first...Pocalypse rules!!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: New characters or other for future chapters

Postby Happy Demon » 16 Aug 2011, 19:43

First off, you suggested races, not characters, so I think this thread will deal mostly with races.
By the way, use punctuation, it helps us understand what you mean.

Now let's talk races (YAY!).
Wombie (pronounced almost like 'Bambi'): wouldn't a Werewolf Zombie be almost like a rabid Werewolf? Except that they were slower, dumber, almost impossible to kill, and have no regeneration (dead people don't heal).
Werewolves: It's not certain what kind of werewolf Joe is going to chose, and I hope it's not the magical lycan one.
Cancerous Zombie Infection: I think most of them would behave like the Necromorphs from Dead Space, gaining either ridiculous muscle mass, spikes, extra limbs, and/or exploding limbs.
Clones: I support this fully, mostly because it would be kinda awesome, with the whole 'not born, grown', but I hope they're not programmed to kill people, and it would be kinda fun seeing how Bernie would react.

Demons: Inner Joe could be a Demon (or Daemon if you really need to be exact), the behavior does partially support this hypothesis, but there's several types of Demons (like the one that possesses people).
Spiders (my suggestion): Lives in caves, bigger than a human, has paralyzing poison, and likes to wrap people up in webs so they an eat it later.
Spider-Human-Hybrids (my suggestion): Some F***ed up experiment that ended up with people looking kinda spider and kinda human, but they got all the human emotions, not looking like Driders, that's for later.
Driders (my suggestion): Like a Centaur, but with spider instead of horse lower body, 4 extra eyes, and evil.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 17 Aug 2011, 00:30

Have we had any official confirmation Greybane is a werewolf? Whilst I know it's still the most likely option, I'm holding out for the possibility he's just a mutant.
scavenger
Survivor

Postby scavenger » 17 Aug 2011, 01:17

I know puntuation would help but yet im not very good at it :lol:
I also know its of races but it is my first post ever.
Oh and i was just saying for wombie to just be a zombie werewolf
and ya didn't comment on what i said about nature :lol:
oh and the spider idea is perfect
Also i didn't think of clones but if they can be added some of them could be almost like the clones (Agents) from crackdown.. I like the crackdown 2 agents
Also just wanting to add to the selection...the supernatural as in ghost specteres or banshees or so on
I also should of changed it to races then and not characters :|
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 18 Aug 2011, 08:44

Haha! I've never thought of any more monsters in The Pocalypse! This is pretty nifty.

Skeletons- Just in case that the zombies are made by a necromancer.
Demons- Well, this could be possibe. There are vampires, perhaps there is a Hell. Of course, they probably wont be put in the comic, unless it was the real apocalypse. I don't think that they could be killed by guns.
Spiders- Great idea, yet I'm not too sure about the Drider. Driders, in D&D, are just Drows that pass a test of thier god, Lolth, and become Driders. Unless there ARE Drows and Gods.
Drows- Haha. If we're putting driders, we might as well put drows. Then again, there are already creatures that hide in darkness underground.
Angel- Demons, zombies and vampiers, oh my! The vampires said that there is hell (in ch. 3, scene 34), there could be angels. I think that if there are angels (there probably isn't), then they should come at the end of the story (whenever that is).
Werewolf- Yah, we don't even know if there is more than two of Greybane. Maybe, as I said before, there is a forest or such off the map where Greybane came from. Then again, Greybane said that he knew Bug from earlier, maybe he is just a furry mutant.
To scavenger- Wow, you really are new. right now it says that you've only made two posts. The topic here and the post before this one.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 18 Aug 2011, 14:22

Angels: It would kinda be forcing ideology onto people if we include Angels, since they're perfect good people, and that makes them kinda 1 dimensional. If they're to exist, don't have them show up.
Drows: Yeah, have them in the background, have things made by them, but don't have them show up, it would be confusing.
Fallen Angels (my suggestion): I love this idea, since they're not perfect, they can even have a flawed ideology.
Black Angels (my suggestion): It's Angels, but has a major detail that's different, they're not Nazi-Aryan, they're black, since breaking the habit like this is f***ing hell-arious.
Skeletons: Nah, drop the skeletons, there's so many things wrong about them.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

scavenger
Survivor

Postby scavenger » 19 Aug 2011, 00:58

I would like to say something about the skeleton
It wouldn't have t be all bones by itself...the skeleton could still have muscle connected to it and some brain matter and which means that it still opperates as a zombie but it would be tougher becuase it can be harder to hit due to most of its mass (skin organ etc) has fallen off and its bite might be a bit tougher...although its unching or what not would be weaker
Also due to the fact most of its mass is gone it could be able to climb kinda...Lets say its a evolved zombie..or one of them that is able to climb around
Yet again we need zombies to evolve...they seam to be the wealest opponent
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 19 Aug 2011, 01:33

Typos and spelling errors are detected in your post, but I still saw what you tried to write, so that's unimportant.

Zombies aren't really weak, they can bite through metal, and that counts for something.
You suggest having zombies that are quicker and more agile? cool.

scavenger
Survivor

Postby scavenger » 19 Aug 2011, 05:38

I know I have some errors in my typing but never postr on forums much so I at least try to do my best.
I know zombie bites are strong but what if there were zombies that were similar to ones in dead frontier.
I know that the zombies in that game is exactly what zombies in this comic need.
This comics zombies mainly just act...like a zombie
The ones in Dead Frontier starts from regular zombies to highly evolved zombies from ones with tentacle like arms.
A much fatter one but more resistent to bullents.
Also there were zombies that spit acid and some that grew more bones creating a bone like weapon or armor.
There were also where ...a zombie somehow mutated into some mutated spider like thing...in the game they say it gets faster and faster everytime ya hit it....lol
Oh and is there gonna be anymore werewolves :( i wanna know
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 19 Aug 2011, 07:45

It may be possible, with natural selection and the virus (if it can get any better)
I don't really encourage new zombies, but I am tired of them looking all the same. At the beginning of ch 3, I was so relieved to see some different colored zombies.

I wasn't exactly rooting onto that angel idea I made, so I'm kindof glad you said something. Those fallen angels could be good in the story, though.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Return to “Comic Discussion”