"Educating Joe(the real one) about zombies" thread

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Re: "Educating Joe(the real one) about zombies" thread

Postby ummm24 » 07 Jun 2011, 11:45

Also, there is a more reasonable kind of zombie (it also proves that the person is dead after reanimation).
This type of zombie is a dead body with a virus, called Solanum, in it's brain. Solanum works by travelling through the bloodstream, from where the victim is bitten to the brain. Infection can only occur through direct fluid contact. It takes approximately 16 hours before the victim falls into a coma; after symptoms like high fever, chills, dimentia, vomiting, acute pain in the joints, numbness, paralysis and slowed heart rate. The victim dies 4 hours later Solanum keeps mutating the brain of the victim. Circa 3 hours after death... He will now wake up as a zombie. These zombies deteriorate all the time since they are dead, and they wont be able to live any longer than about 3 to 5 years. They can't reason ofr think properly. If you stand on a rooftop for example they will try to climb directly to you instead of finding another way around. They never rest. They don't communicate. If they spot you they will however moan as an instinct and other zombies will be alerted. They can only move as fast as thier bodies can let them, like you and me. They aren't superhuman; they don't have any feelings, however (both meaning that they can't feel happiness or pain). They only stop attacking if they lose contact, have a succesful kill or are destroyed. They ae independent to oxygen-simply put that they don't have to breath. The only way to kill them is to destroy the brain. If you decapitate a zombie the head will still be alive.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Chrius
Survivor

Postby Chrius » 10 Jun 2011, 17:16

Um .. My first post will be composed of ..

This Webcomic is AWESOME Joe(the real one) ah ha ha ..

anyways .. about the suggestions .. I gotta admit .. High shcool of the dead is a great anime .. and it has a great plot ..though not as great as The Pocalypse .. ^_^
anyways .. Zombieland is also awesome .. it doesn't feature intellegent zombies .. BUT it does have A great set of rules you need to follow when a zombie outbreak should break loose .. oh .. well i'm ranting again so I'll say ..

Keep it up Joe(the real one) .. This Webcomic will go to Infinity And Beyond !! ..
ps .. could you PLEASE make a character who's survived by following these rules ?? better yet .. make the Zombieland cast have a guest appearance.. now that would be great fanservice !!

writingbook
Survivor

Postby writingbook » 22 Jun 2011, 01:22

joe you shoud play die2nite its a online game and it focus on surving as a colony in a zombie apocalspye where you have rto find medicne water food fortify and build to surviving there isn o thriving

Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 22 Jun 2011, 06:37

That was already spoken of in the gaming section, along with all other zombie games and games in general, and ones that aren't there, should be made there.
Woof.

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 23 Jun 2011, 09:52

Sounds like a good game. I think I'll play it later.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

YoYoDude
Survivor

Postby YoYoDude » 23 Oct 2011, 05:52

Hey Joe, if your reading this. you should read a series of books by Charlie Higson. Its a zombie apocalypse survival series with a twist: only people over the age of 14 are infected. You'd love it!

HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 25 Oct 2011, 00:37

Wasn't that made into a TV series a few years back?

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Oct 2011, 02:10

Why am I thinking of 'The Tribe' now suddenly? The early episodes with a virus that makes you older until you die (in a couple days time), and it only works on adults.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!

HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 26 Oct 2011, 02:05

Maybe that's what I was thinking of...

Merostomata
Vampire Slayer

Postby Merostomata » 26 Oct 2011, 07:02

That sounds vaguely like Shade's Children.
Hello!

Return to “Comic Discussion”