Annika and joe; Siblings?

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Re: Annika and joe; Siblings?

Postby HD Cerberus » 27 Aug 2011, 22:35

Sometime I think the forums are just an idea pool for him. :D

Which works well, considering even if he does implement ideas he spots here, most people who read the comic aren't on the forums (Actually, that's a gross generalisation based on an assumption with very little evidence, seeing as I have no idea who actually reads the comic.) so whilst we might have seen or heard the idea when someone mentions/asks about it in thread, they wont have.

Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 27 Aug 2011, 22:53

A very deep and useful idea pool!

Sometimes you guys correctly theorize what I had planned all along, sometimes you spot a plot hole that I try my best to patch up, and sometimes your ideas are better than my original plan, so I change the plan (which is in my head, nothing is written) and work the rest of the story around the new idea :D

I love this community-driven way of storytelling. Not only does it take pressure off of me, but I hope that, for you, knowing that your ideas could very well make it into the comic adds some sense of interactivity and connection to The Pocalypse world :D I love how enthusiastic the community gets when an important decision is posted in Village Voice. It reminds me that a story, once presented to the world, belongs to everyone who enjoys it :D

Speaking of interactivity and community, remember the PHP game stuff that I asked you all about a while back? Yes, that stuff was for The Pocalypse and I do have a future plan up my sleeve. No timeline yet, but maybe this small announcement will spark some speculation and theories that I can feed off of!

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 28 Aug 2011, 11:48

Wait, was Annika dreaming of Nathan dead, or Joe dead?
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 28 Aug 2011, 13:39

She was dreaming of her brother dying.
Woof.

WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 30 Aug 2011, 18:13

Does she have more than one brother? In the scene, she talked about a brother. Later in the scene, she says, "Brothers"

And Nathan is not her brother. As far as we know.
Hello :D

HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Re: Annika and Joe; Siblings?

Postby HD Cerberus » 30 Aug 2011, 22:03

Maybe she's a white girl raised in a ghetto, and when she says brother, she means it in a 'My brother from another mother' sense. Or maybe she was a twin, and she has that eerie twin psychic link thing.

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 31 Aug 2011, 08:55

:?
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 31 Aug 2011, 17:10

Or split-personality?

Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 02 Sep 2011, 12:23

Wouldn't IJ and OJ count as a split personality?
Woof.

WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 03 Sep 2011, 19:35

Somewhat.

Return to “Comic Discussion”