Mutant Theories

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Re: Mutant Theories

Postby Squizzel » 09 Jun 2011, 04:21

There is a Very high possiblity that the ones like Bug leave no witnesses. I mean, it was only Graybane stepping in that saved our normal surviors.

Back to how they came about... I reccon that they might be abit like speical infected in L4D. As in, they were once zombies that adapted more (possibly an attempted cure by scienetics, or a controllable force by the machines).

Also, some of the ones in the RP are actully possible.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 09 Jun 2011, 08:54

I doubt they were zombies (we'll know in time...)
But it's highly likely (?) that scientists were the cause of this? I think that they were trying to create super soldiers, etc? To rid the world of the Zombies.

@ Squiz: Like? (Referring the to last part.)
Hello :D
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 09 Jun 2011, 13:12

Well my character is basically bug without the super-strength and unlimited durability.
For the Emperor!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 09 Jun 2011, 13:29

Why make super soldiers to kill the zombies, why not just strategically bomb them?
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 09 Jun 2011, 16:01

Well, you think they would have done that by now. So obviously it didn't work out?

Correction: to rid to world of Zombies, Vampires, Machines, Plant Monsters, etc.

Or it was some mad scientists experimenting?
Hello :D
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 10 Jun 2011, 01:33

The normal pack members, I was trying to see if Squizzel was... and possibly Teel? But then again, all of them are possible, it just depends on how the mutant virus acts.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 16 Jun 2011, 09:55

It probably wasn't a mad scientist (unless it was doc, but that is very unlikely) because I'm sure that Joe wouldn't use that cliché way of creating the mutant. This story is very well crafted, so I think it would be a better explanation, like a man tried to find a way to kill all of the machines, zombies, vampires and plant monsters, but then we would know tha this man doesn't has good morals knowing that he is either mutating humans, or cloning humans and changing thier dna, so I think it would be something else.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 17 Jun 2011, 02:05

A mad scientist isn't a poor way to create mutants. I think it's actually quite fun. Remember, Clichés are cliché for a reason! :D
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 17 Jun 2011, 08:48

Clichés are predictable, and this story is not as predictable as I thought it would be. Still a bit predictable, but not as much as every other movie I watched over the past nine years.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Return to “Comic Discussion”