rescue greybane

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
pocoliptic
Survivor

rescue greybane

Postby pocoliptic » 30 May 2011, 12:11

please joe, I saw that you don't know where to go next so I want the heros to go to the machine city. I like robots. We are also dying to find out of greybane is a werewolf so plaese rescue him in the next chapter (4). I also suggest the comic joe meeting the kid whatever his name is and the kid says he thinks joe is another super hero.

Cross also stole stinger right? so maybe we can have him in the suit trying to kill everyone.

love the comic and please keep it going for a long time, also we probably want to find bernie's dad and see some obliteration action.

thank you!!! :D :D

pocoliptic

ps post a vote for my idea
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Re: rescue greybane

Postby Kevak » 30 May 2011, 12:32

Cross stole and dismantled Stinger and is wearing parts of it to apparently look something along the lines of what he would think of as "badass".
Woof.
pocoliptic
Survivor

Postby pocoliptic » 31 May 2011, 03:47

oh yeah thats right. i remember seeing that now when ros was telling the story of when she first had blood. bernie is probably going to kill cross when he meets him again.
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 31 May 2011, 04:16

I'd say they're all going to try to kill him alright. :P
maclaren93
Citizen

Postby maclaren93 » 31 May 2011, 05:59

i think, the machines want to capture joe :o
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 16 Jun 2011, 12:30

Bernie can't kill Cross. He's a reacurring villain. Joe has to kill him, and Joe and Cross has to battle at least two times, and he has to kill him without powers, or with irony. Also, when the bad guy dies off-screen, he's not dead unless you see the body. And half the time, not even then! See? It's complicated.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 17 Jun 2011, 02:03

You're meta thinking there. You never know, it might be the case that anyone could die.

Return to “Comic Discussion”