Machine Types.

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Re: Machine Types.

Postby ummm24 » 16 Jun 2011, 12:40

Also, to HD Cerberus, I wrote something that made me look stupid, making small posts over and over again, but you wrote something to stop me from deleting them. Not your fault, but I'm wondering that if you delete yours, could I still delete mine?
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 16 Jun 2011, 13:13

Also, I am interested in the different types of machines and what they do, so I am exited to learn about them all (like heavy scout, and Champion Fighter. I'm just throwing names here, but I like thinking of the machines they will be). Also, I'm sure that we will learn about most/all of the types of machines when the people go to the machine city (also known as thier base), like when they are sniping(they can't fight up close) the robots at the entrance. If not, a place or warehouse where they keep all of thier unactivated machines. Can't wait.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 16 Jun 2011, 13:21

You NEVER KNOW about cyborgs. AND USE THE EDIT BUTTON!!!
Hello :D
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 16 Jun 2011, 15:51

If it is a day between the posts, it's okay, if it's an hour, it's not.

Use the edit button.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 17 Jun 2011, 02:01

ummm24 wrote:Also, to HD Cerberus, I wrote something that made me look stupid, making small posts over and over again, but you wrote something to stop me from deleting them. Not your fault, but I'm wondering that if you delete yours, could I still delete mine?

What I did was take your multiple posts, and edit them into one long one, because you hadn't. I then signed it to mark that I had modded a change, in case something arose of it. Delete any of your own posts you like. You have the power.

Again, if no-one has replied, and there hasn't been a substantial amount of time since your last post, please use the Edit button Umm. It has been mentioned to you several times. It's in the top right corner of any of your own posts. It is in the forum rules. If you have any questions about it, you can send any of the Mods a private message and we'd be happy to help you out. Otherwise, we will have to take official action.

Which would be sad. :( So if in doubt, hit 'Edit'. :)
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 17 Jun 2011, 08:54

My name is ummm24, not Ummm; I put in the 24 in purpose, not because Ummm was already taken as a username. But thanks for telling me this, I really appreciate it. :)
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 17 Jun 2011, 08:58

We will call you Ummm if we want to, we do not need to type out your entire username when we can shorten it down to four letters.
Woof.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 17 Jun 2011, 12:22

I got my name cut in two, so stop complaining.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 17 Jun 2011, 12:55

If your name was just "Happy" then I would have shortened it to "Hap" soooo yah.
Woof.
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 23 Jun 2011, 12:02

It's like a guy named Robert being called Bob, and he doesn't like it. I'm not sure if Richard would like being Rick either. Just call me by my username.

Return to “Comic Discussion”