The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Postby Happy Demon » 24 Jan 2012, 23:23

Hm... I'm unsure what the Dad's first priority is, bringing back the Mother, or SCIENCE.
I'm going to say SCIENCE, since it's more fun.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!

Toasty
Zombie Hunter

Postby Toasty » 08 Feb 2012, 12:53

I dunno, dad doesn't seem like he is going to be anything like doc. I think he is a very driven individual and resurrecting mom seems to be a possible source of his drive. He just doesn't seem like the type to science for the sake of science.

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 11 Feb 2012, 00:17

I wonder what the plant base looks like, probably full of Rapeseed (Brassica napus).
Yeah, I can't shut up about that. They named a plant RAPESEED! Heck, one of the alternate names for it is: RAPE.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 20 Feb 2012, 05:39

Yay, Inner Joe is making his presence known, no I wont dislike him, since he's the thinking one of them, and the one with powers.
Wait... this is starting to ring some bells.

Outer Joe is obnoxious and overconfident, while Inner Joe is sort of a caged beast of immense power.
The seal on Inner Joe gets reactivated by an evil unnatural entity, making Outer Joe completely powerless.
What kind of seal was it? A five-finger-seal? Yes, I'm referencing Naruto.

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 23 Feb 2012, 08:16

Oh, so sorry that I wasn't able to send any posts in so long, my internet went down. Now I have internet again. Woot.
Oh, That time when Bug shot those zombies, I think that the machines made a copy of him when he was in that test tube, but what I dont understand is why he shot those zombies for Joe. Perhaps the machines made him do it because they want Joe's brain, or just so that Bug can get a cool entrance.
Oh, and glad to be back again. :D
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Mar 2012, 13:32

Wait a minute, how did the machines know where New Hammerston were?
If I remember correctly New Hammerston is a colony inside Hammerston, and most of the times the location with "New" at the front is a long distance away from the ones without "New" at the front.
Remember that New York is a long distance away from York.
The Machines should only know where Hammerston is (assuming I'm correct about the New Hammerston in Hammerston thingy).
Thus anyone that told the Machines where New Hammerston is would be the real traitor.

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 16 Mar 2012, 08:11

Perhaps they are smarter than machines (as in saying they don't know what anything is unless someone tells them) and they looked at a sign saying "New Hammerston".
I wouldn't think that they would have a tracking chip on the machine device that knocked out the gang, if they did, then the machine guy wouldn't have to tell his base where they were.... Unless he was telling the base that the place where he currently was was named "New Hammerston"...
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Cazaki
Survivor

Postby Cazaki » 20 Mar 2012, 13:10

Well the machines all have scanners right? I don't know why they would need a confirmation on where they were located. I'm also trying to figure out why Bernie didn't pick up the EMP bazooka thing and figure out how to use it already.

P.S. I'm new. Hi.

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 22 Mar 2012, 05:23

Haha, welcome to the forums :D .
So, it looks like AJ is putting some of the TPD2 units into the story. It makes sense, really.
I can't help feeling as if I'm predicting their deaths. They are new characters aiding the main heros on a dangerous mission... :?

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 31 Mar 2012, 03:07

Ooh, the slaughter is about to begin, let's predict how the first person dies. But saying they get snatched by the Elder would be cheating, and boring.
I also think Aaron will die, but I get the feeling it's going to be a valiant death, as is always the case with such characters.

I'm thinking full zompire gun barrage, that may be the way the first Night-Stalker dies.

Return to “Comic Discussion”