The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Re: The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Postby aattss » 28 Nov 2011, 11:43

I think I saw a werewolf.

Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Postby Irish Psycho » 29 Nov 2011, 05:13

not sure, but it looked to me like sam was the werewolf
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 29 Nov 2011, 05:14

That, my boy, was a werewolf.
I'm sorry, but I have missed so much on both The Pocalypse and the forums, which I have missed so dearly. I may have to summarize what I have skipped through.
So Samuel used to be a human with cool telekineses powers, he taught the vampires how to mind-craft, and was nearly killed by jack-ass Dominic. After that, Sam escaped into the dream-realm and created a bunch of shells for him to move through or talk to. Bernard senior kept him alive and what I think happened to Joe is that when one of Sam's shells got hit by a car, maybe some free will got kicked into that one shell, making the one we call 'Joe'. This probably is wrong, knowing that Joe said that he learned karate before he went into the coma, and we may assume that Annika is Joe's brother. So then how did Joe come along into our story? OH! I almost forgot that I wanted to know what exactly is Inner Joe? Is he just a parasite, or is he just Joe's alter ego?
Glad to be back, By the way :D.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 29 Nov 2011, 07:00

Sam saw through the eyes of Greybane, able to access the mind due to the rage he felt at that moment.

Inner Joe existed as long as Outer Joe. Since Outer Joe wasn't Outer Joe without Inner Joe (since calling Joe Outer Joe without an Inner Joe wouldn't make sense).

It seems Inner Joe threw Sam out, well maybe he can claim the body, again. ^^
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 01 Dec 2011, 07:51

Waitaminut- Did Sam just leave after IJ told them to get out or did AJ just show us that Sam can see all of the dead mutants and zombies? I think that we need to go back to the Sam/Dominic/Joe thing before we get too confused.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 02 Dec 2011, 03:15

Oh crap, it's Vault 0 (Fallout reference), or maybe just R'lyeh (XCOM reference).

... Wait, AJ... Angry Joe?

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 02 Dec 2011, 11:30

Happy Demon wrote:Oh crap, it's Vault 0 (Fallout reference), or maybe just R'lyeh (XCOM reference).

... Wait, AJ... Angry Joe?

Author Joe

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 02 Dec 2011, 23:22

*facepalm* Ugh... I'm such an idiot. I'm spending way too much time on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com.

Aka Crazy John
Citizen

Postby Aka Crazy John » 03 Dec 2011, 22:40

Intresting Revolation. I have to admit, I was expecting a the machiens to be run by some big Skynet like super computer. The head brain's containment reminds me of the organ jars from Akira.
Something Totally Offensive...

wi11ki11
Survivor

Postby wi11ki11 » 07 Dec 2011, 10:41

Does the end of this one mean Sam was the one controling the machine's? How'd that happen?

Return to “Comic Discussion”