The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Re: The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Postby Irish Psycho » 08 Dec 2011, 06:08

don't know how it happened, but makes sence to me. sam clearly has a thing agianst vampires,or at least some of them, but they could kill him easily in the real world. but if he makes the ultimate body, there wouldn't be a vampire that could stop him
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 10 Dec 2011, 05:12

Yah, I think that the brain/skeleton thing was Joe- er- Sam (wow, so many alter egos). Sam is the ultimate BRAIN, not the ultimate body, but then that leads to the question of HOW did Sam's brain get inside the base. They said that Bernie's father helped keep Sam alive, and because Sam is with the machines, maybe Bernard senior created the machines and the city.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 10 Dec 2011, 06:06

Or maybe the machines were just too much for Bernard senior, and he had to escape (Bernie had major difficulty destroying one).
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 11 Dec 2011, 05:12

Outer Joe got no powers now, right? Since sealing away Inner Joe, the one with powers, might cause that to happen. F***ing Dominik.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 13 Dec 2011, 07:20

Yah, that's what I thought, too. Joe doesn't have his powers anymore, so what are they going to do with Joe now that he's useless?
Heh. I couldn't help laughing at the end of the last scene.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 17 Dec 2011, 06:45

OJ seemed to have gained Mindcrafting ability. Maybe he has new powers?

It seems that most characters will turn out to be deeper than you will expect. OJ turned out to be ignorant, IJ turned out to be evil, Dominik turned out to be insane, Samuel turned out to be insane, the Doctor turned out to be insane too, but in a different way, and etc. etc.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 17 Dec 2011, 16:45

When I think of it, I think Outer and Inner Joe are both just as stupid, but Inner Joe learns faster. Inner Joe learned super strength and telekinesis way before Outer Joe, though I'm not sure if Inner Joe has mind crafting.
Outer learns powers that allows him to f*** around, and he has difficulty learning any other powers. While Inner Joe learns powers that makes him powerful, and I think he will have difficulty learning mind-crafting.

This is just a hypothesis of course.

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 18 Dec 2011, 20:09

Woah, that scar was f***ing huge.

Wait... Plant monsters, Holy S***, it's the most feared enemy of the Ultima series... THE GRASS!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!

ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 06 Jan 2012, 06:46

Omigod, did they do something to his brains? Those damn dirty apes! (This should be a good time to mention that I just rented Rise of the Planet of the Apes this morning)
-EDIT-
(Then again, nobody cares).
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 18 Jan 2012, 23:39

Seems like Inner Joe can't keep control, only when Outer Joe lose control due to rage is Inner Joe able to emerge, after Outer Joe cools down, Inner Joe looses the control.
But that's just a hypothesis, it's most probably wrong.

Return to “Comic Discussion”