The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Re: The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Postby Kevak » 16 Jun 2011, 17:00

That, and her awesome taco making skills.
Woof.
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 16 Jun 2011, 22:14

Who said Rosa isn't a zompire?
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 16 Jun 2011, 22:27

Cross implied so, and stuff. But like I said, maybe, the virus is like a slow kind, but strong, so even the vampire cells, or whatever Doc calls them, can't defeat the slow zombie virus. So maybe Rosa has not changed yet.
Hello :D
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 17 Jun 2011, 01:51

I don't EVER remember it being established that being bitten guarantees transformation. That's just Meta-knowledge assumption, because that's how these things usually happen.
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 17 Jun 2011, 08:32

WindWhitestorm wrote:I think that the 2nd 'gen' zompire can't turn a human into a full zompire. Cross probably injected the vampire virus and not the zombie? Or is it always that happens.

If the second generation of the zompire can only infect people with the vampire virus, how did Dominic turn into an abomination? And if it gives off both the zombie virus and the vampire virus, why isn't Rosa an abomination? Is she special? It doesn't make sence to me...
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 17 Jun 2011, 08:42

HD Cerberus wrote:I don't EVER remember it being established that being bitten guarantees transformation. That's just Meta-knowledge assumption, because that's how these things usually happen.

Hmmmm, maybe he's right. It may not work exactly like a zombie or a vampire. Maybe Cross just drank Rosa's blood, and not infected her with the zombie virus? Hey, maybe Cross paused a bit to favor the vampire blood while still holding his fangs in Dominic's mouth, and then the zombie virus had time to flow into his blood steam.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 17 Jun 2011, 16:41

If the second generation of the zompire can only infect people with the vampire virus, how did Dominic turn into an abomination?

LIKE I SAID: Dominik was already a vampire.

AND USE THE EDIT BUTTON FOR PETE'S SAKE.
Merostomata
Vampire Slayer

Postby Merostomata » 18 Jun 2011, 01:21

But if the second generation only spreads the vampire virus and Dominik was already a vampire, then how did he get the zombie virus?
Hello!
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 18 Jun 2011, 01:31

Have you considerd that Rosa might simply be a natural resiter to the zombie virus? Her own imune system took out the zombie virus leaving the vapire one uncontested?
For the Emperor!
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 18 Jun 2011, 01:43

Rosa = Hacker. Period.

Have you considerd that Rosa might simply be a natural resiter to the zombie virus? Her own imune system took out the zombie virus leaving the vapire one uncontested?

Vaccine to be researched :O

Return to “Comic Discussion”