The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Discuss The Pocalypse here! Let Joe know if you have any suggestions and what you like and don't like!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Re: The Pocalypse Plot/ Theorizing Thread

Postby Squizzel » 07 Jun 2011, 06:58

Why would you need any of that crap? They have a fucking puppy that shoots wooden stakes, is able to deploy vines when needed, stabbed a Zompie in the face (well, as close as he could get) and fucking speeks! I think the only toys Doc has that's any use is that tiny little air cannon, or that really cool looking mug holder. (Sorry about my choice of words)

@Lukesf: Stop acting like you own the place. It's mods call if people need to use the edit button or not.
@a few people here: Super short posts you should use the edit button, unless it's like a day later you edit or it makes sence not to post again (I know the second post After the long post actully made sence to be in a post of it's own).
@ Ummm24: Those make really good sence. The flower one would proablly make More sence to me, but I wouldn't mind seeing the other plot in place either.
@Dojel: Pain. Everything is allergic to pain. And possibly human alleries, which would be quite funny because that Could mean one was allergic to hamster bites (Gosh I really wanted to say that! XD

Subject of graybane:
I still think he's abit of a nutter and keeps a dog under all those rags. Maybe a dead one now... :|
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 07 Jun 2011, 18:02

WILL JOE TELL US WHEN DID THE POCALYPSE START AND HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN NOW? :x :(
Hello :D
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 13 Jun 2011, 04:54

Apparently not, and I dont think any amount of badggering on our part will change that so can we all please just stop?
For the Emperor!
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 14 Jun 2011, 06:11

So... here is an odd question. Are we assuming the machines are a hive mind, or are they independent?
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 14 Jun 2011, 14:25

We haven't seen much machines so its hard to tell. They could probably be part hive mind and part independent. Which means they can communicate among themselves but do what we need to do? If not maybe there's a Core or something controlling them or giving them orders?

This should be in the Machine Thread btw.
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 15 Jun 2011, 02:28

Ah, you are right. It really should.
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 15 Jun 2011, 06:21

Yah, I think that there is a core for the machines that has to be destroyed. There's always a core that needs to be destroyed.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 16 Jun 2011, 09:30

Also, I wonder why Rosa didn't turn into an abomination. First, I thought that the victim would have to be a vampire first, but then I remembered that Cross was a human when he was bitten as well. last night, I came up with a theory that only Andrius can turn people into abominations, until I remembered that Cross turned Dominik. Why isn't Rosa an abomination?! Right now I'm guessing that sometimes the zombie virus is only sread through an abomination bite half the time with abominations (not with zombies. It's 100% if you get bitten by a zombie.), but I'm still trying to find the reason. I don't care if someone says it before me, I just want to get thiis off my mind (I have a lot to think of).
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 16 Jun 2011, 13:33

Cross turned Dominik

Dominik was already a vampire.
I think that the 2nd 'gen' zompire can't turn a human into a full zompire. Cross probably injected the vampire virus and not the zombie? Or is it always that happens.

Or maybe, the virus is like a slow kind, but strong, so even the vampire cells, or whatever Doc calls them, can't defeat the slow zombie virus. So maybe Rosa has not changed yet.

But the first possiblity is highly likely, I think.
Merostomata
Vampire Slayer

Postby Merostomata » 16 Jun 2011, 14:04

Don't you see that you're missing the obvious?

It was clearly Rosa's cooties, combined with the vampire virus, that managed to kill off the zombie virus.
Hello!

Return to “Comic Discussion”