The Pocalypse Defense 2 Ideas and Brainstorming

Discuss Green Pixel games in here! Feedback, constructive criticism, praise, wishlists, it's all good!
HeartlessMasterZach
Survivor

Re: The Pocalypse Defense 2 Ideas and Brainstorming

Postby HeartlessMasterZach » 25 Mar 2012, 12:27

I actually thought maybe Joe could have some kind of ability that for ten seconds he turns into Dark Joe and his powers and abilities are increased dramatically. That and maybe, although it would take a lot of work it's just an idea, you could make a custom unit that you could upgrade and get different weapons for like you could with joe in the first game.

Kai_Wren
Survivor

Postby Kai_Wren » 26 Mar 2012, 17:36

Joe, are you going to make some kind of inventory for the heroes? With different stuff for them to equip and use? And will they have some passive perks like Bullet Penetration for Bernie when hi will hit more than one target in a row and so on?

Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 27 Mar 2012, 03:30

All the friendly units are done! :D

http://www.thepocalypse.com/comics/all-your-units-d

Let me know what you think about the units and how they look! :D

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 27 Mar 2012, 20:00

I love tht advanced shield drone. He looks like a mixture of a Juggernaut from MW3 and the Peacekeeper from Red Alert 3 :D
Plus those new tank looking drones. They look sweet as well. Kepp up the work Joe! :mrgreen:
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 04 Jan 2013, 01:10

I know this may be a bit late, but I got to think of a couple campaign names (Inevitable Entropy stays as my suggestion for the plant campaign though).

Machines - Heirs of the Global Throne.
Mutants - Survival of the Fiercest.
Vampires - Immortal Crusade.
Plants - Inevitable Entropy.
Humans - Unite and Conquer.

I just couldn't resist suggesting these.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!

Lionheart47
Survivor

Postby Lionheart47 » 28 Oct 2013, 03:35

Sorry this is so late but this an Idea for later updates after the game has been released.
When the game comes out why not make a forum that takes in update ideas, these ideas are then added to a specific part of the store to be funded. Fans want an inventory for heroes/out of battle upgrades for each unit (+x damage/+x defence for militia), then put it on the store with a funding price equal to how much it will cost to make. Some Ideas as well as the inventory might be side quests, new areas, new tech, a new unit or even random events (a wild zombie horde appeared while adventuring/ you found some mercenaries that you can summon in a fight). These are just my ideas and you do not have to add them.

themitri
Survivor

Postby themitri » 18 Feb 2017, 16:09

I only have one question: can you give us any news regarding what stage of development the game is currently?

Return to “Game Discussion”