The Pocalypse (RP setup)

Plan and discuss RPs here!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: The Pocalypse (RP setup)

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Oct 2011, 23:45

Time to do a game reference.
Spoiler! :
There are demons and Devils, they don't like each other at all. The demons look like humans and use deception to get what they want. They're not very powerful.
The Devils on the other hand looks like beasts, they trade souls for services. A very known one is Sergat, he can make portals to anywhere he wants to.
But all Demons and Devils are under the command of AM. Yes, the Allied Mastercomputer the Americans made, literally conquered hell.

In case you didn't know. I was referring (not quoting) to something a Demon said in 'I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream', in the Ted part.
That's only one of the forces of evil Am conquered in that game. He also conquered the regime (Nimdok! How are things in the pastry corps, Nimdok? Tell me again how you saw the smoke from the furnaces and thought they were roasting chickens. Or don't you want to talk about that, about your pal, the Good Doctor Mengele?).
I love that game.

But yeah, you're right about the pistol thing. Firing one at a time is the way to do it, but you still only have 12 shots before having to reload with the ammo rings (much faster than individual cartridges).
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Postby Irish Psycho » 26 Oct 2011, 23:28

(Squizz, i made a character, you gotta approve it, it's about four posts back)
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 27 Oct 2011, 00:02

It has been 12 days since his last visit on this site. I'll try to message him on the other forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 27 Dec 2011, 08:40

Seeing as Demon aproved and its late and I an't in the mood to read it all, accepted >.<
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
doomtm2
Survivor

Postby doomtm2 » 25 Jul 2012, 12:50

so here is my character this looks fun.
Account name: doomtm2
Character name: well he has a codename it is: Wolf
Weapons: (if any) Um so i am not sure if this s a valid weapon... me and my friend made this up it is called a genocide gun. I won't get it for a while though. 1000 shots electric and explosive. and a power that he will not get for a while "Darkness." It'll be after the genocide gun though...
Job: odd jobs (good ol odd job man)
Description/Picture: 6' tall, brown mop of hair, brown shirt and pants, and a trench coat.
Personality: a bit distrusting.
Brief history: he was at the beginning of the Apcalypse. trained for lots of fighting... (so i hope to see him go on many missions...)
Other:He will fight to the death for what he belives in.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Jul 2012, 17:11

Yeah... this RP isn't currently running, it's kinda dead.

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 25 Jul 2012, 18:06

couldn't someone pick it up?
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Jul 2012, 21:53

Squizzel is the GM, and he's currently on a Holiday, he wont be back for a week.

However, I could maybe make a similar RP (which doesn't take place in Tevino Dalvak (I think that was the name of the Colony in this RP), since there's a lot of stuff going on there)

doomtm2
Survivor

Postby doomtm2 » 25 Jul 2012, 23:22

Happy Demon wrote:Squizzel is the GM, and he's currently on a Holiday, he wont be back for a week.

However, I could maybe make a similar RP (which doesn't take place in Tevino Dalvak (I think that was the name of the Colony in this RP), since there's a lot of stuff going on there)

ah kk
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 26 Jul 2012, 03:37

Running this RP again wouldn't be possible even if Squizzel wanted to, since there's 4 people missing (ShadowHuntress, Irish Psycho, Unbeknownst, and Lukesf), so no existing character would be able to continue.
By people missing I mean people who have characters attached to another character's action (they're interacting with each other) that are missing.

Return to “Roleplay Planning and Discussion”