Pocalypse RP Restart (Setup)

Plan and discuss RPs here!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: Pocalypse RP Restart (Setup)

Postby Happy Demon » 22 Mar 2013, 03:13

Actually, I feel like doing random rambles about Zombie Apocalypse RPs, they have a many problems, one of which is: The Armor.

The armor is a clever little device in RPs, unless it involves mechanic differences the armor rarely has effect PvE.
Yes, the armor is most times PvP protection, when an NPC baddie appears they never hit it or it just has no effect. But players are unpredictable, they do silly things, so when they attack, then the armor works beyond it's full effect.
But there's a reason, that reason being that most times only the Player Characters have guns, it's often that simple, but even then there's the raiders which either never hits, or just hits exposed spots.

Yeah, just some rambles, I'm a bit bored since I think Squizzel's on vacation (he's been gone for a time, and it's not the first time).
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 29 Mar 2013, 20:23

Well.. I sorta lost intrest in the forum (again) cause the RP was going nowhere. I'll try and be on more, if posts are going (means I have something to do).
@Robbie: I think the best way to go about this is to just make a character, then we'll be able to exspain things better and see what needs to be changed.

@Demon: Accepted, I just need to read more of your characters breif history @.@
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 30 Mar 2013, 02:43

Oh, and Squizzel, the next time you do this (leave me for over a week, even on Steam, without telling me why) I may act upset, since you kinda deserve it when you do this kind of thing.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 30 Mar 2013, 04:57

Sorry >.<
I Do have alot of things on, some requireing more attention than others (Such as deadlines for projects), so sorry if I do.
ImageImageImageImage
jfitski
Survivor

Postby jfitski » 09 Jul 2013, 22:46

Account name: jfitski
Character name: Janusz Ksawery Azraełowicz (Yanoosh Xaveriy Azraewovich)
Weapons: (if any): A dull kitchen knife
Job: Student
Description/Picture: Janusz's dirty-blond hair is shoulder-length, framing his thin, harsh-looking face. He prefers his hair tied back in a ponytail. He is tall for his age (6'0 feet) and he can best be described both as lanky and skinny. He is often seen biting the tips of his black glasses out of nerveuosness.
Personality: Janusz is quiet, shy, and all around non-evasive. Many people simply forget he's there, and he is perfectly fine with it. What he lacks in self-esteem, he makes up in what can best be described as a 'heart of gold'. He would blindly endanger his life to help someone in need, and he is a excellent negotiator. Although he is a Sunni Muslim, he is not very religious, and he is quite understanding of tolerance towards others. Despite his shyness, he can perform with gusto when in danger, and due to his small weight (around 140 lbs.), he can sneak around quite easily without being noticed. At times, he can become extremely nervous, and during these lapses, tends to speak rapidly in his native tongue.
Brief history: Born in Sana'a, Yemen to a Yemeni mother and a Polish father, Janusz spent most of his life living in his father's native country, where he grew up around a vibrant and centuries-old Muslim community in the town of Mrągowo. After his mother's violent death, his father and him immigrated to the United States, where Janusz became depressed and homesick. His father, always in a sense abusive, became even more so. Janusz began to wish for some type of escape from his hated life. No one would guess it would come the way that it did.
Other: 'Janusz' is the Polish version of 'Johnathan', a common, unassuming name. 'Azraełowicz', on the other hand, is literally translated from Polish as 'son of Azrael'. In Islamic folklore, Azrael is the benign Angel of Death.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 09 Jul 2013, 23:56

A bit late, but maybe Squizzel can come by... this thread is considered pretty dead.

Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 28 Jul 2013, 04:25

People still intrested in this? I guess I could try and get it going again (though not sure how anymore >.< )
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Roleplay Planning and Discussion”