Survivors of the 12 2/19th Dimension (Setup)

Plan and discuss RPs here!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: Survivors of the 12 2/19th Dimension (Setup)

Postby Happy Demon » 29 Jun 2011, 07:19

Uh... Luke, if you continue talking about characters and personalities, then I might have to post every single disturbed sexual fantasy every character has.

And of course I would have to tell what Laros does in her free time.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 30 Jun 2011, 07:08

Go right on ahead with that, Teleka does some odd things in her free time also.
Woof.
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 30 Jun 2011, 08:43

Happy Demon wrote:Uh... Luke, if you continue talking about characters and personalities, then I might have to post every single disturbed sexual fantasy every character has.

And of course I would have to tell what Laros does in her free time.

Actually, you're encouraging him.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 30 Jun 2011, 08:53

Well, it kinda makes his argument invalid, by kinda i mean completely.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Merostomata
Vampire Slayer

Postby Merostomata » 03 Jul 2011, 02:48

I might have mentioned this on chat already, but I will be leaving for a week starting tomorrow. I may or may not be able to post, since I will only have my phone. If I am able to post, it will be brief.

Anyway, Squizzel? I'd like to request that when you update anything involving the Takik group for the next week, you place that chunk of information outside the code box, if you don't mind. My phone can't read the code box, you see, so if there's an update for the Takik group hidden in there, I cannot respond to it.
Hello!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 03 Jul 2011, 04:35

Ok, that's fine. Thanks for letting me know.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 07 Jul 2011, 20:34

Oh, I'm still accepting new people who might want to join. ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Postby Irish Psycho » 08 Jul 2011, 12:11

im working on a tribe, just need to finish it, i'm basing mine off of a more modern army, could someone please tell me the name of a good unit (if it's actually not "unit") and the rank of commander for this unit, if it helps, their going to be scouts
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 09 Jul 2011, 02:43

Well, when you think up a good name, I shall set up you in the game ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Postby Irish Psycho » 10 Jul 2011, 09:00

Name of race: Elites (not based on halo)

(i would just like to add that this is the race in general, this is not my group)
Bio of race:
This race is a marshal run group, they have a very strict government, all creatures serve in the army, they are assined to different areas depending on their skills, they have an advanced society (flying cars advanced ). due to their advancments and the fact that they have already conquered several species (who are now extinct after all information about them was obtained), they see themselves the ultimate race(and have thus called themselves Elites) and believe they are the rightful rulers of the galaxies. They will not pardon the exsistance of other races, unless they have a special use. There is a special group of Elites, known as the warrior scholars. these are soldiers that are also trained to in diplomacy, sociology, and xenology(the study of aliens). Their main job is to talk to new species and get as much information about them. They are spread out through the army. The Elites are humanoid, about 8 feet tall, and have dirt brown skin. All elites have 4 arms, all of which are longer than what human arms would be (this does give them the option of a 4 handed weapon). they have 4 fingers on each hand, one is a thumb, all end in a talon, they have 4 toes on each foot in an X pattern that each end in slightly larger talons than are on the hands. They have fairly sharp teeth, but can still eat plants. Their all have slightly hunched necks and partially extended faces. There are thick hairs like quills that run from the head down to the mid back, smaller versions of these are found on the arm too. At birth, Elites undergo a surgery to increase their capabilities, they are given stronger bones, stronger muscles, an extra heart and lung, and sharper eyesight. If they join the army, they are given standard issue battle armor that covers the whole body. there is also a standard issue combat blade, a 2 foot long bowie knife, don't forget their 8 feet tall.

Race Perk:
Rationing: a stronger organization of power makes it easier for them to control supply flow, will use resources at a smaller rate for daily use

Name of tribe: Scraperz

Bio of Tribe:
The 12th Scouting Unit, commonly called the Scraperz, is the most problematic unit in the army. The Scraperz are seen as the trash of the army and usually the worst equipped. so they have to use other methods of getting supplies. They are usually less armored than most other units and have a wider range of guns. The quality of guns has led to a large level of skill in close combat training and even weapon use, especially in knives, about the only thing they get plenty of with a bit of surplus. Any troops who are described with discipline issues end up in this unit. The troops will often get into fights with other units, they are often caught stealing other unit’s supplies, and none of their troops have their original dress uniform. They have gone through 7 commanders, they got their latest and current commander, (proper rank colonel Hurkan Reseth, who is the only commander who had a rap sheet long enough to impress the troops. The Scraperz are scouting unit often sent ahead of the rest of the forces. They have a reputation for going deeper into enemy territory than any other unit. They may stay months behind enemy lines. They are sometimes considered the elite forces in scouting. Though they are one of the most successful units, due to their rough attitude, they will often disagree with views of other units, and have been known to actually work with some alien races.

Tribe Perks:
Resourceful: they are quick learners when faced with new things, may use items found on enemy unless it is part of their biology, magic takes longer, but Bonin can figure it out.

Mobile Unit: this unit is meant not to sit in one place and will move around a lot, they will move faster than other armies, but are unable to build structures or vehicles.

Magic level: 0 no magic in their home universe
Tool level: 5 Read Eszrah’s other, he can also make ammo, but only so quickly
Building level: 0 only have what they bought (tents and vehicles), and buildings are basically pointless for them
Weapon level: 5/5 militarily based group, they have better guns and armor then 5, but the ammo levels are running low and not all of them have functioning guns, and most of them only have pieces of armor still
Transport level: 0 they only have vehicles they brought with them (4 bikes, 2 trucks)

Number of people: 24

Command:
Hurkan Reseth, Commander
Larkin Mkoll, Master Scout
Eszrah, Quarter Master/ Mechanic
Tona Mkvenner, weapons Master/ fighting instructor (best fighter)
Bonin Gerome, Head Warrior Scholar

Hero Perks:
Badass: Hurkan’s impressive skill on the battlefield can inspire his troops, troops skills on battlefield improved

Number of supplys: 145

How they arrived:
After the Elites developed a worm hole generator, the military planned on moving into the new universe. Being one of the best scout unit, the Scraperz were assigned to enter through first, they were told to explore the area and be ready to be followed by heavy unit forces later, the Scraperz have now spent several months in the new universe, And reinforcements have still not shown up.

Other:
This is not known by very many Elites (Hurkan and Larkin do Know), but there is also a secret police unit in the army, they are known by all of the higher ups and are used to keep control of the rest of the army. They do not like any other races, but are able to hide any contempt if faced with one. There is a chance that one of the troops is a secret police member meant to report back on the Scraperz actions, he will be more heavily armed than my other troops, but it may not be obvious (my race does have force fields and laser guns, their just really rare).

The rest of the race is much stronger than the Scraperz, who are under armored and not very well equipped. (this is a warning incase the portal opens up again, they won’t like the other races)

Eszrah is not the same race as the rest of the army, he is shorter and slower, but has more strength than the Elites, his race was given permission to live due to their craftsmanship and their custom of tidiness (this is impressive, not many other races are allowed to live). Eszrah also has several assistants of the same race.

Mkvenner is one of several women in the army.

bonin is not like the rest of the army, the warrior scholars gt rotated through out the army, but he is okay with the scraperz life style, he finds it interesting and enjoys studying it.
Last edited by Irish Psycho on 11 Jul 2011, 22:27, edited 3 times in total.
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.

Return to “Roleplay Planning and Discussion”