Intrest check for a new forum game

Plan and discuss RPs here!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Intrest check for a new forum game

Postby Squizzel » 24 Jun 2011, 03:40

Ok, I'm sorry to say I just Can't update Creature Control. Really. It take up to like half an hour for me to update it, at least, and that's no fun at all. So I want to make a game which I can update easier, because I enjoyed it, (even if everyone was treating it more of a normal RP, aposed to the game I was aiming for,) and lernt alot from it (such as: Don't let there be so meny characters :cry: )

That was off topic. More on topic, I was thinking abou doing something set in the 12 2/19th Dimension, just a random setting I made up which I can litrally do anything I like in. I'd like to keep the numbers low, so if you don't mind working with someone else, that'd be great to know (you'd both get some neat bouse or something).

To start off with, you'd control a small group of suvirors (say, 20-40) of a race you made (or someone kindly provided, or just be lame and be one you stole from somewhere), with a small command group (such as an engineer, a mage, a captian and the group's leader), and would work about keeping your people alive, and upgrade your group, find other suvirors, and all that Jazz.
You group would proablly start off with some sort of victoran era sorta tech, and ok magic (so, advanced fireball, and maybe a crappy teleport spell.) Yes, you can say "I want to have less basic tech to have better magic" or "I want less people to have better starting tech", but you might be at a disadvantage if you do.

Yer, I'm willing to awnser any questions. I just want to see if people are intrested in this sorta thing, before I go type out loads more detail.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Re: Intrest check for a new forum game

Postby The Ghost » 24 Jun 2011, 03:50

I'm up for that. I'm thinking of ether my crazy mage mice or a group of goblin like beings with technomancy, do ether of those sound like an idea you would like?
Last edited by The Ghost on 24 Jun 2011, 04:27, edited 2 times in total.
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 24 Jun 2011, 04:18

There fine ^^ If you want to have the mice, well, mice sized, you'd proablly get a bigger command and more starter units, but would have the problem of being curshed :3

I might link the forum which I keep all my bigger, less confined ideas on, as between the 6 people on there, we have something like 20 races on there. I'll be running a version of this game on there, if this works out well ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 24 Jun 2011, 04:19

Sure, though you need to throw in a few nekos and kitsune for good measure.
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 24 Jun 2011, 04:21

My mine character for drawing is a kitsune. I'm getting a life-sized version of him for my b-day ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 24 Jun 2011, 04:23

Hmm, maybe throw in some werewolves also, no good RP is complete without a neighborhood werewolf.
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 24 Jun 2011, 04:28

I'm trying to keep this more as a stratagy game, as apose to a RP. Don't worry, I'll give people chances to have weird, shapeshifting creaturs in there little groups. ^^
ImageImageImageImage
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 24 Jun 2011, 04:28

Folow up question: Could my leader be from a differnt race?

(This was the wild thought I had: A sucubus formed from the death of a epic paladin in the abyss whose soul was so potent that it cracked off a tiny shard of the planes very essence and redeamed it. It became her new body, but one in the style of a demon. Because of that she had to flee as far and fast as she could from both the hordes of demon kind who knew what she was and the armies of heaven who didn't. By stange and haunted roads that brought her to the 12 2/19th dimesnion where she saved this group of people and became their leader.)
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 24 Jun 2011, 04:41

Yer, that'll be fine. If I get a few more people intrested, I'll start making typing out all the really important stuff that needs to be done.

Oh, on a side note, there won't really be stats, or very few if I change my mind. You might get perks or skills, which allow you to do stuff, but nothing as complex as Creature Control.
ImageImageImageImage
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 24 Jun 2011, 04:51

Squizzel wrote:There fine ^^ If you want to have the mice, well, mice sized, you'd proablly get a bigger command and more starter units, but would have the problem of being curshed :3

The Mice I was talking about were the Nimhya I created as an example for the other RP that I was running. They are 2-3 feet tall, so probably not so much with the stepping on them unless you are an elephant or dont mind having some very sharp inscisors sunk into your foot.
For the Emperor!

Return to “Roleplay Planning and Discussion”