Deus Forte

Plan and discuss RPs here!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Re: Deus Forte

Postby Squizzel » 24 Jun 2011, 03:04

It was the setting one. I think it was a problem on my end, as my computer likes to update without warning, causing pages to crash when I load them from time to time (watching youtube and it updates is a Real bitch).

Ok, I'm starting to get the rounds stuff, but Ghost, please keep in mind people are 1) in different time zones and 2) will have things to do in a day. I mean, if I post just before I go to bed, you'd have to wait something like 17 hours just so I can get on a computer which can actully use to update, and that's if I come on here straight away (which I doute I will, seeing as I can play games on my computer, but not on my laptop).

For the questions, I think you should just ask a couple, and people just reply to the one they like the most. eg.

Code: Select all

1)What's the capital city of Sandra?
2)What are famous for?
3)What's who are Sandra's allies and enemys?
4)What's Sandra's military like?
5)What sort for climit do they live in?

Then, each person anwsers a question (whichever they like the most), and if they have another question they want to ask, they can ask it when they post there awnser (Maybe, what's Sandra's most famous dish, or whatever), then once all the questions have been awnsered, we can move onto the next round. If one question isn't awnsered, someone could be allowed to double vote, or we all agree on something we like. It would make rounds Alot clearer, as we can see when one starts and ends easily.

PS. Sandra was just some nation I made up on the spot, before anyone asks.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 24 Jun 2011, 03:42

Aparently this needs a lot of expliantion So I am posting this in both places:

The Ghost wrote: This probably is why they don’t recommend doing it over the internet, here goes the explanation: At the beginning of each round I ask a question. Someone answers it. The person who answers it is the ‘answerer’ and has control of the answer to that question, unless it is really dumb and I veto it, so don’t try to make things ultra-silly and annoying. Other people can elaborate on the answer, and if the answerer likes those elaborations or doesn’t get back to us about them in a timely fashion they will become part of the setting. If they like only part of them they can make small revisions to them like I did or reject a portion but keep the rest. When the Answerer is satisfied with the answer and has given time for elaboration they will ask a new question and the next person takes a crack at answering it. Once you have been answerer for a question and asked one of your own you cannot answer another until each other person has answered one that round and it has come back to me to answer the final question and begin the next round by asking a question of my own, though you may elaborate on other questions. Thus it goes around and around until all the questions I posted and any new ones the players come up with are answered, then the setting is finalized and we move on to character creation. Once that also is done, the game begins.
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 24 Jun 2011, 03:47

Ah, that makes more sence. I was getting it in bits, which was making it harder to understand. Thanks for that ^^
ImageImageImageImage
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 24 Jun 2011, 04:53

So I think we were still on what the name of our race is?
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 24 Jun 2011, 04:59

I've got... nothing. Sorry x.x''
ImageImageImageImage
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 24 Jun 2011, 05:30

I suggested a name but you vetoed it.
Woof.
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 24 Jun 2011, 08:47

I suggested a name but you (the mod) ignored me so I'm confused.
Merostomata
Vampire Slayer

Postby Merostomata » 24 Jun 2011, 09:14

Well, aattss, The Ghost explicitly stated that you were too late to join and that, even if you hadn't been late, you would have been booted for the behavior demonstrated on the last page. This is probably why your name suggestion was not accepted.

Anyway, since everyone else with a name has either used up their answer for this round or isn't actually a member of this RP and there don't appear to be any other people stepping forward, I guess I'll take this one. Let's call them the... 'Khatar' for the whole group, how about that? An individual is a 'Khath', the plural is 'Khatan'. Sort of like 'mankind', 'man', and 'men', respectively. Any problems with this? Suggestion?
Hello!
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 24 Jun 2011, 09:27

Merostomata wrote:Well, aattss, The Ghost explicitly stated that you were too late to join and that, even if you hadn't been late, you would have been booted for the behavior demonstrated on the last page. This is probably why your name suggestion was not accepted.

Anyway, since everyone else with a name has either used up their answer for this round or isn't actually a member of this RP and there don't appear to be any other people stepping forward, I guess I'll take this one. Let's call them the... 'Khatar' for the whole group, how about that? An individual is a 'Khath', the plural is 'Khatan'. Sort of like 'mankind', 'man', and 'men', respectively. Any problems with this? Suggestion?

k
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 24 Jun 2011, 10:08

I like it, but what does it mean? (Or is it literally like 'Man' one of those words that doesn't have a deeper meaning, you have to talk your way around the definition or just point and say 'That'?)
For the Emperor!

Return to “Roleplay Planning and Discussion”