Creature Control

Plan and discuss RPs here!
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Re: Creature Control

Postby The Ghost » 25 May 2011, 02:34

That makes sense. I also suggest that adults can be infected too but the chance that they just die goes up to like 90%, because that basically is what happened to my character.

She was an adult deliberately infected in a controlled setting, but weelll, when you pull that with 100 people, and 10 live*, what are the chances that all 10 of them are going to stay sane? (Or even half.)
* (Actually half lived due to special treatments received in advance, and good medical care while the change took place.)

Some of the other survivors went psycho (Or already were, not everyone volunteered for this.) and killed most everyone, but she managed to escape in the confusion. A few weeks later she hooked up with our merry band of cannibals. Her memories are fragmentary from before the change but she does remember that she was a junior fellow on the lab team, and a good bit of her medical training.

((There, now you all know my back story.))
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 25 May 2011, 02:39

Hm... Ok, adults can reseive more damage while mutating. Feel free to add backstorys to your character profiles. I didn't at the time cause I'd just typed out the rest of it >.<

Any other idea's you'd like me to consider? Half the time I make up the rules on the fly, and if they don't work, I scrap them (And gain +3 scrap!)
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 25 May 2011, 02:57

Just one thing, how much scrap would I need to loot a hunting rifle and hollow point rounds from a bulletproof glass display case in a sporting goods store? (I think my character might be able to pick the lock, she is smart enough to learn how anyway.) Feel free to fold this into the PM after the fight or post it here, its all one to me.
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 25 May 2011, 03:22

Ok, a few public things are going up here ^-^
Hunting rifle:(Int 10 needed): 30 scrap (10 ranged attack)
Hollow pointed bullets(Int 5): 20 scrap (+3 damage to ranged attack, dose not require Int to use)*
Second stomach: 10 MP (Incrasses chances of gaining MP from eating)
Winged: 100 MP (+20 speed, can be chosen not to be used, and your now Fly!)

*Basicly, can be used with any gun as a stat bonus, but dosn't require extra Int to use (So, used with a Ranged attack 3, you'd have ranged attack 6, but only need Int 3)

Int= Intelligance.
ImageImageImageImage
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 25 May 2011, 03:37

Wow, even I, among the smartest of all mutants, cant fathom the "point-and-click" action of a hunting rifle? Dude, we are so dumb. I'm frankly amazed that Slit can remember to lug that sword around with int 0... No worries though, I will figure out how to raise my int, then, GLEE!

And another question: Can slit even operate that pistol he picked up? (While we are at it what are its stats?)
For the Emperor!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 May 2011, 03:56

Using a sword with high int means they actually use a sword swinging technique and has much higher chance of hitting, and Slit's swinging it like a stick... with some variations.

And the difficulties with using a hunting rifle is: Bolt action reload system, jamming, aiming, shooting, and reloading.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 25 May 2011, 05:21

Bare in mind you'd most likely need to make the ammo for the gun, as well as maintain it well. Don't worry, I'll be giving you enough mutations to go for what you want soon enough (also, Slit's will need 2 Int to use the pistol he picked up)
ImageImageImageImage
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 May 2011, 06:02

But a gunman without a gun is an unarmed man.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 25 May 2011, 06:07

He's bleeding, with a crital hit. He'll be dead by the end of the next round :<
ImageImageImageImage
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 25 May 2011, 06:10

Which means you can just kill him already, maybe eat him also.
Woof.

Return to “Roleplay Planning and Discussion”