Creature Control

Plan and discuss RPs here!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Creature Control

Postby Squizzel » 21 May 2011, 20:05

After watching the current chapter, and Really liking the mutants, I thought I'd see who would be intressted in RPing as a member of a pack of them... Or maybe just one. Not sure yet. Anyway, I'd be a cross between my normal RP and the Spore game. So moe of a actul DnD styled RP.

Planned things:
  • Choice between killing or helping infected
  • Vampires
  • Upgrades and gear (so you can grow extra limb n' such, while still weilding a gun)
  • Surviors (You could try and help them...?)
  • Regular updates (I'll be asking someone to do updates if I forget or I'm off)
  • Some other really cool stuff which I can't remember...

I'll propably write more for this when I think up more.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Re: Creature Control

Postby Kevak » 21 May 2011, 20:08

Might be interesting, and as a suggestion: maybe some of the PC mutants could have special abilities such as the water breathing/squirting one from the RP who's corpse you ditched in the middle of nowhere.
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 21 May 2011, 20:33

It wasn't the middle of nowhere... It was near the lab-thing. On the road outside.

Anyway, for Upgrades, there would be three different ones. Privite (where I PM the person the mutation), public (anyone can use it) and pack (effects everyone, including NPC mutants). Privite can be turned into public, and pack would be similar to public, sept more expencive.
ImageImageImageImage
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 21 May 2011, 21:08

K then, that works (also what is your avatar of Squizzel?)
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 21 May 2011, 22:07

It's part of a drawing I did for a project I'm working on... I'd need to do a whole thread to properly explain what it is ^-^''
ImageImageImageImage
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 22 May 2011, 19:40

Only alittle intresst... I'll write up the intro and some more information on a new thread. This can just be a discussion thread now.
ImageImageImageImage
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Re: Creature Control (war room)

Postby The Ghost » 24 May 2011, 07:18

Lukesf wrote:Edit: (Wait, are you going to make it so mutants can make more mutants somehow?))

That is Dim's intention with the kid. She is going to try to make him a mutant like her too, and if she can pull that off figure out how to do it on a mass scale. While she is quite dubious of the rest of you she views herself not so much as a mutant but one of the first members of Homo Sapiens Superior. (The Better Thinking Man, er, woman.)

EDIT: And she hopes the kid is a girl, she always wanted a daughter, but with kids its hard to tell.
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 25 May 2011, 00:01

Ok, kids can be infected, but it takes some time. Also, Sisters can become pregnat, allow for a mutant child to be born.

As for upgrades to spend your MP and scrap on... I'll be sending you all mail about what you unlock after the battle is done. You need to be in a safe area (the Den), and it will reduce your HP and St partly. Also, just so nobody can compain that my ones would be unfair, I'll post the ones I keep privite in a quote box after my stats, when I unlock them. If there public, they'll be in a code box after everyones stats. I'll be allowing apprentices, but they have to be children you manage to infect. They may also take random damage, as they turn. This'll be there body trying to fight off infection, and could easily kill them in the earily turning.
ImageImageImageImage
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 25 May 2011, 02:20

**Crosses fingers that the kid lives through the change and doesn't become a blithering idiot.**

Actually that brings up a question: How do you infect a kid*, and more importantly does which person does the infecting control the kind of mutations they develop? (It would only make sense that they would have similar mutations to those of the source vector.)

* (Bite? Passive contact? Blood transfusion? Something weird/icky?)
For the Emperor!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 25 May 2011, 02:21

I suggest blood transfusion, it works with wereanimals so why not mutants?
Woof.

Return to “Roleplay Planning and Discussion”