Starlight Village: RV & Pope Show

Plan and discuss RPs here!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Re: Starlight Village: RV & Pope Show

Postby Squizzel » 11 May 2011, 16:31

Hmm, If you have a motorbike, you could attach a mesuring wheel to it and just count the number of clicks between points.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 16 May 2011, 04:11

In answer to some of the questions that were raised in the Main thread:

@ Jack (Hd Cerberus): There are fish in the lake, but they are used to fishermen and not easy to catch, though with some more 'creative' fishing methods you might get the jump on them. Remember though, it isn't a big lake.

The patch of relatively dry land out in the swamp is fairly waterlogged. If you were a bit creative about what you planted out there you could perhaps grow some food on it. That is a long term kind of solution to a food shortage though. (But ultimately a necessary kind, good to start early.)

@: Jason & Megan (Squizzel): It wasn't any one building that was made into a warehouse, it was reorganizing the existing space for warehousing for greater efficiency. However one of the families in the buildings on the western side of the main town area did decide they liked the cut of your jib and asked you if you would like to stay in their building, so there is a space for you if you want it, or in light of your good work the mayor might give you one of the little houses behind the Villa Caprice that are empty if you prefer to keep to yourselves.

@: Happy Demon: Your vote is counted.
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 17 May 2011, 03:23

Ok, I'll have Jason and Megan move in with the family. I wouldn't feel happy with my characters so far away from the defences of the village.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 17 May 2011, 23:11

Jack still has no place to live, I believe, unless he's living in the bachelor pad?
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 18 May 2011, 02:02

Not exactly, you can stay at the inn for a few weeks until you find a place, but as of week 3 you would be in the bachelor housing dorm. However the family you found are suggesting you all take up houses out behind the Villa Caprice.
For the Emperor!
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 18 May 2011, 03:44

Cool, I should like to do that then. Also, may we have a description of the buildings behind the Villa Caprice? Seeing as most of us will probably be housing there, as you indicated they are the most unused.
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 18 May 2011, 04:41

Each one is built out of red bricks, is ten squares N/S by 7 E/W and is 1.5 story's tall, (Ground floor and finished attic that is usable space.) plus a storage cellar. People generally slept in the attics and lived on the ground floor. The kitchen is a lot like the one at the base, and takes up the north third or so of each house. Each is entered by a double door opening into the airy and open downstairs room, with the stairs to the attic bedrooms on the south wall and a picture window in the opposite wall. (Boarded over years before the Pocalypse.) They were extensively renovated in the late 70s and almost all of the integral furniture like counters and stoves dates from that era unless it was replaced later. The stoves unfortunately are electric, so they don't work, but there is a wood burning hearth on the wall facing away front he front door where you could cook, if you clean the chimney first.

They were built to house the servants that once tended to the occupants, equipment, and grounds of the Villa Caprice, but have been mostly empty except for the single aging couple that stayed on to do the yard work and some light housekeeping. They are a shy and retiring pair, keeps themselves to themselves and causes no trouble for anybody. Even Old Man Wakefield likes them, and he hardly likes anyone.
For the Emperor!
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 04 Jun 2011, 18:39

Name: Luis

Sprite: NA

Stats:

HP: 3
Atk: 4/0 used to live in a mountain, can break concrete like all the other martial artist
Def: 5 / 0
Spd: 3 / 0 ikr
Tech: 1 never bothered to learn
Infra: 3 can set up basic primitive huts like he's camping. he's satisfied with this
Diplomacy: 8 it can't be TOO low considering he's in sync with nature
Last edited by aattss on 05 Jun 2011, 07:09, edited 2 times in total.
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 04 Jun 2011, 22:37

That's 27 points, not 25. You need to shave two off. ^.^
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 04 Jun 2011, 23:09

Errr... you get 2 free points in speed, so it's 25 points.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!

Return to “Roleplay Planning and Discussion”