Re: The Pocalypse (RP)

Postby Irish Psycho » 13 Oct 2011, 00:06

((you are not a nice person >:(.))
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Oct 2011, 02:45

((Who? Me? For planning to make a carnivore eat any meat available in order to survive?))
((It's all about context.))
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Postby Irish Psycho » 13 Oct 2011, 05:22

((i was joking, bad joke, but joking.))
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Oct 2011, 05:26

((Yeah, well I got something new to add to my signature at least.))

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 13 Oct 2011, 21:47

Wind Whitestorm's POV

After wandering about for what felt like an eternity, I could finally see a visible road of sorts. But wait, what was in the distance... It was a carriage. I decided I could wait and hopefully hitch a lift.

Jeffery's POV

The Bartender replied, "He's always away, busy. If you are look for some scientific knowledge, your best bet is probably Michael O’Conner, the Engineer..."
I asked for directions, finished and paid for my drink and left.
Hello :D
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 14 Oct 2011, 05:18

Mythological beastie's turn.
There were zombies inside, and before Shilean could fire her machine gun at them, the humans stopped her.
<Human: [Serious & Whispering] {English} Don't. More zombies will come because of the noise it'll make.>
The human put his gun in his pocket, and took out a knife, then stabbed a zombie in the head, tearing apart the brain. The zombie has been struck down.

((Fear me, the master of non-subtle references))

Shilean then decided to help, punching a zombie in the head. It got hit, but was still standing. Then Shilean punched again and again, the third punch killed it.
By this time the human had killed 2 more zombies, making there only 2 left. Shilean ran up and punched one. The running speed and strength made it's cranium shatter from the punch, then damage the brain, killing the zombie.
The human walked up to the Keyboard, grabbing three keys, to rooms adjacent to each other.
<Human: [Serious] {English} I'm guessing you need more than one bed, considering how tall you are. So we'll take 3 rooms on the 3rd floor.
The human walked up to the three rooms he had keys for, killing zombies on the way. He made the middle one the home, taking beds, snacks, and lots of other stuff from the neighboring rooms, and put them in the middle one.

((And now for something completely different.))

The human was eating some snacks, while Shilean was in the bed, sick. The human decided to warm her a bit, and held around her.
The human seemed to enjoy it, but he felt something weird. Something was pressing on his throat really hard, it hurt a lot, he screamed out in pain, but it was soon silenced.
He looked at Shilean, with a big chunk of meat from his throat in her mouth. She had bitten it off. The human was helpless, he was suffocating, and there was no way of stopping it.
And then, nothing. The human suffocated. Now Shilean is covered with his warm blood, and eating his corpse. The hunger won, she had to, there was no other way.

Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 14 Oct 2011, 05:24

Kiro nodded. "Yer, although I usally adivce people to get a full medical check at the hospital some time in there first week. Anyway, I'll lead you to the closest, temp dorm. I'll get you some clothes that'll hide your features before letting you wander about the place..." He said, walking into the colleny. Luckly, it was very quite. He quickly headed for the nearest temp dorm, which had been empty yestaday when he'd set off.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 14 Oct 2011, 05:34

Alien's turn.
Saras followed Kiro, with Leros behind her.
<Saras: [Sarcasm & Irony] {English} Ieah, I'm pretti sure the doktors wouldn't freak out at all bi the fakt I look like a vampire.>

ShadowHuntress
Citizen

Postby ShadowHuntress » 14 Oct 2011, 06:17

Shadow: *who was also following with Carcia* I hope no one thinks I am a vampire.
Carcia: Arf!
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 14 Oct 2011, 17:20

WW's POV

It wasn't long before the carriage came by. I thumbed and the driver proceeded to stop and asked, "How may I help you?"

I swiftly replied that I need to get to a colony or town. He offered me a ride and we exchanged formalities.
Hello :D

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”