The Pocalypse (RP)

For all your roleplaying needs!
Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Re: The Pocalypse (RP)

Postby Irish Psycho » 08 Oct 2011, 23:14

((quick question to squiz, can we do reloading video game style (clip comes out, new clip goes in, gun fully loaded) or do we have to do it the realistic way (clip comes out, find a clip with some ammo, fill clip with ammo, clip goes in, gun loaded to however many bullet's in the clip)))

((also i'm having trouble thinking of things to do for my characters at the moment, would it be okay if i made another one))
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 09 Oct 2011, 03:39

((I did the advanced thingy because I want to, and because my character only has one clip, other people have more clips, maybe even up to ten already loaded ones, allowing for a lot of gunfire before needing to load the clips.))
((I think we can have them reload before they go sleep, or while at a colony, making you have like 10 clips to use, and you'll never use that many.))
((But having all clips be loaded is kinda weird, especially considering some Glock clips have a 33 round capacity (the really big magazines), while the normal have 17 or 19.))
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 09 Oct 2011, 04:52

(Either way is fine ¬.¬ Don't matter that much. And yes, you can)

The walk to the Colleny was uneventful.

However, at the gates, it was more.
"It's Kiro, I've got some survivors with me!" He called out, and the gate was opened. The guards uptop couldn't see who was with kiro, and were suppriesd when they went downstairs to find out.
"Holy shit! You've got a mutant, a plant monster and two vampires with you!" One yelled.
"Plant monster acts like a dog, one 'Vampire' is a woman called shadow, while the other two are... Makair's?" He said, trying to remember what they were called.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 09 Oct 2011, 05:10

<Saras: [Serious] {English} Makari, and Leros is a mutated one, so calling her a mutant would be correct.>
Saras tried pushing Leros a little, but Leros was just confused by this.
<Saras: [Serious] {Makari} You're getting heavy. Mind going on a rooftop or something?>
Leros took to her wings, and landed onto a nearby rooftop.

((I guess the explosives set by the vampire will soon be used to create a dangerous situation. Am I right?))

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 09 Oct 2011, 06:31

"Ummm... Can you call Leros back? We need to test everyone for infection. We don't want someone turning into a zombie - And before you say 'we're immune' your clothes might be carrying it." Kiro said, walking into something that looked like it should be in an airport checkout. The machin whirled into live, before a green light appeare.

"Ok, one at a time." He said, as Dash walked threw, getting a green light as well.
ImageImageImageImage
ShadowHuntress
Citizen

Postby ShadowHuntress » 09 Oct 2011, 08:23

Shadow: *walks to the machine a bit nervous as this was the first time she seen this machine, but relived when she got a green light and walked out* Does Carcia have to go through it too?
Carcia: * whining at the sight of the machine*
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 09 Oct 2011, 09:05

Saras signaled for Leros to come to her, and she did, she was keeping a close eye on her.
Leros landed a little bit away from Saras.

Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 10 Oct 2011, 03:50

"Please. You don't feel a thing. It's totally safe." Kiro said, smiling as at least One person wasn't infected, and the mutant had come back.
ImageImageImageImage
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 10 Oct 2011, 04:30

<Saras: [Serious] {English} I don't think the kanine kan talk, and I'm not waiting for it to test itself, it'll kome eventualli.>
Saras walked into the machine, she didn't have any zombie virus in or on her, so the machine gave a green light, so she walked over to the other side.
<Saras: [Serious] {Makari} It's a bio-scanner, just remember to have your hands over the poison glands, and you'll be fine.>
Leros walked into the machine, holding her hands over certain spots, making it less likely to set off the machine, green light, and she joined Saras on the other side.
<Saras: [Serious] {English} The dog has to go through, I doubt they want the chance of a deadly virus spreading.>

((The poison in Leros's body isn't a poison, it's a mutation agent used to change her form into either Night, Day, or Twilight form. But only the Mutated Ones know this, and only Mutated Ones have survived the mutation, making the Normal Ones calling it a poison, and it has been utilized as a poison by some mutated Ones.))

edit: f***, I hate when I edit one part yet forget the other.
Last edited by Happy Demon on 10 Oct 2011, 12:23, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHuntress
Citizen

Postby ShadowHuntress » 10 Oct 2011, 05:21

Carcia: *scared and whineing* ar......arf...arf.....

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”