The Pocalypse (RP)

For all your roleplaying needs!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Re: The Pocalypse (RP)

Postby Kevak » 03 Jan 2011, 05:42

ashendant wrote:
Lukesf wrote:
((it isn't aqua kinesis, aqua kinesis is using telekinesis to control water bluntly and it prevents many of the more practical things you can do with it, this isn't what is happening here, Kevak's relationship with water is somewhat more of the water being a extended limb to him that has needs and if said needs are met, then it will allow him to control it and alter objects that contain it, its a odd concept to some, but thats how it is.

and Squizzel, if my chara being a werewolf is unfair, wouldn't Uncanny474's vampire chara be unfair also, and i already said i was going to restrict Kevak's powers didn't i?))

((That's Kinesis power described in a nutshell, it's not about being a werewof being unfair, it's about being werewolf and having aquakinesis, darkokinesis and bending those power to fit your plot needs :P, Also you can't just use water to alter the protons of a atom that's impossible to do it that way because that's not chemistry but a nuclear reaction and those require huge amounts of heat and for that you need a star or a nuclear reactor, and that description you're seemingly trying to mix alchemy with shamanism/druidism))

((Again, no it is not kinesis described in a nutshell, its pretty much the opposite of kinesis, kinesis would be using your mind to force a object to move, when this is giving the object what it wants and causing it to agree to move, its NOT aquakinesis or darkokinesis, and yes you can use water to alter the protons of a atom if you know how, it does not require nuclear levels of heat, and all you need is a temp that is somewhere around 55-75 C°, Kevak is not using alchemy since Kevak did not use a recipe of various materials to alter the rock, and shamanism/druidism is completely irrelevant to this.))
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 03 Jan 2011, 07:14

((Both of you, drop it! This is an RP, if you really Must contuie this, do it in the setup or somewhere else.))
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 03 Jan 2011, 07:15

((Again, no it is not kinesis described in a nutshell, its pretty much the opposite of kinesis, kinesis would be using your mind to force a object to move, when this is giving the object what it wants and causing it to agree to move, its NOT aquakinesis or darkokinesis, and yes you can use water to alter the protons of a atom if you know how, it does not require nuclear levels of heat, and all you need is a temp that is somewhere around 55-75 C°, Kevak is not using alchemy since Kevak did not use a recipe of various materials to alter the rock, and shamanism/druidism is completely irrelevant to this.))

((whats the name of that type of reaction?))

EDIT:((Fine, it's just that i used plotwrittin to get him away from my character(because he's paranoid), and then he used the power of water generation and thermokinesis to get away from another character and create useless gold as a payment, then he follows me using a combination super awareness(how can he see me if you're hidden) Enhanced smell(he's a werewolf) and when i escape he makes me bleed secretly and to trace me later with my blood, it's just so very much Mary sueish, there's a point where you can't drag my suspension of Disbelief trough the mud))
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 03 Jan 2011, 07:57

((Ok, seeing it like that Dose make it sound too powerful, but Please, for the sake of the RP, ARGUE SOMEWHERE ELSE!! This is an RP and you to are getting out of hand. And Please, stop doing lenghty quotes -.-* ))
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 03 Jan 2011, 08:01

Squizzel wrote:((Ok, seeing it like that Dose make it sound too powerful, but Please, for the sake of the RP, ARGUE SOMEWHERE ELSE!! This is an RP and you to are getting out of hand. And Please, stop doing lenghty quotes -.-* ))

((kay))
((Have you read the mission plan, I'll play the role of the blue mutant if you don't mind, as a temporary boss character to be killed))
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 03 Jan 2011, 08:26

ashendant wrote:

((whats the name of that type of reaction?))

EDIT:((Fine, it's just that i used plotwrittin to get him away from my character(because he's paranoid), and then he used the power of water generation and thermokinesis to get away from another character and create useless gold as a payment, then he follows me using a combination super awareness(how can he see me if you're hidden) Enhanced smell(he's a werewolf) and when i escape he makes me bleed secretly and to trace me later with my blood, it's just so very much Mary sueish, there's a point where you can't drag my suspension of Disbelief trough the mud))

((if you didn't take the time to read the post on pinging, it doesn't make you bleed, it just tags a few of drops of your blood so he can locate you later on, there is no kinesis, at all, drop the subject of kinesis, this includes thermokinesis, what you thought was thermokinesis was actually him telling the water in the air to condense into several smallish balls of water and then to heat up said balls into steam, and he didn't have to see you, he could smell you, i said he noticed you leaving, which could , the useless gold as payment was something along the lines of sleep deprivation caused so i didn't think of a better payment object, and i shall say that we do not bring up this argument again, less Squizzel makes us argue in a dif thread, and i shall now post my rp post))

((many enters to separate the rp post and the argument))

Kevak arrived at the old church and jumped through the hole in the roof only to be tackled by Devon, Kevak dumped out half of the steak for Devon, walked over to one of the intact benches, and collapsed on the bench because he was tired after several ((several normally is 3-4)) days of no sleep.
Woof.
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 03 Jan 2011, 08:53

((Just don't alter wildly different elements for the sake of plot convenience/profit..., besides if it's telling the water is somekind of water shamanism/druidism(Depends if you believe on wow shamanism or real-life druidism)Plz define your power more closely in your character setup))
((Also i'm curious what is the name of that reaction that can change the protons with water which is pretty much nuclear reactions))

Noticing no sudden movements or suspicious actions, Korinto took a small rest and breathed in, whatever creature that was following him was now gone, he thinks, slowly and steady taking extra notice of his surroundings he headed home.
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 03 Jan 2011, 11:22

((it isn't exactly a reaction as much as it is a alteration, it sorta works like this: take H2O (from air or whatever) put it up against what you want to alter, and use it to absorb or add protons/electrons/neutrons to what your altering, it doesn't generate anything more and it doesn't remove anything from existence, you get 3 atoms with a small number of protons/neutrons/electrons to alter what your trying to alter for each unit of the compound H2O, so it usually uses multiple billions of units to alter a fist sized rock (since a fist size rock would have several billion atoms), the unused P/N/E's form into randomish elements should there be leftovers and they are not formed into specific elements by whoever is altering the object (sometimes toxic elements when they are left to form into whatever, of course not enough to even poison a earth worm since it is extreme trace amounts normally at most seven or eight atoms of it), i might draw a pic to explain it a bit easier if you need me to, also anyone know what time of day it is in the rp atm? i know its somewhere near night atm... I'm thinking its sometime around a hour or so before sunset i think, is that correct?, and no rp post right now since Kevak is asleep))
Woof.
uncanny474
Citizen

Postby uncanny474 » 03 Jan 2011, 11:57

ashendant wrote:
Squizzel wrote:((Have you read the mission plan, I'll play the role of the blue mutant if you don't mind, as a temporary boss character to be killed))

((Awww, has someone already taken the "kill the mutant" mission? That was the only one I found interesting. Also, is there anyone who wants to take up my mission, or should I just generate an NPC to help me out?))
I'm the guy. The guy who does stuff.

http://thepocalypse.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pocalypse_Wiki - Plz help edit!
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 03 Jan 2011, 20:07

Lukesf wrote:((it isn't exactly a reaction as much as it is a alteration, it sorta works like this: take H2O (from air or whatever) put it up against what you want to alter, and use it to absorb or add protons/electrons/neutrons to what your altering, it doesn't generate anything more and it doesn't remove anything from existence, you get 3 atoms with a small number of protons/neutrons/electrons to alter what your trying to alter for each unit of the compound H2O, so it usually uses multiple billions of units to alter a fist sized rock (since a fist size rock would have several billion atoms), the unused P/N/E's form into randomish elements should there be leftovers and they are not formed into specific elements by whoever is altering the object (sometimes toxic elements when they are left to form into whatever, of course not enough to even poison a earth worm since it is extreme trace amounts normally at most seven or eight atoms of it), i might draw a pic to explain it a bit easier if you need me to, also anyone know what time of day it is in the rp atm? i know its somewhere near night atm... I'm thinking its sometime around a hour or so before sunset i think, is that correct?, and no rp post right now since Kevak is asleep))

((You said it was possible to change protons with hot water, i want to know the name of that action/reaction/whatever so i can read about it on wiki))

uncanny474 wrote:((Have you read the mission plan, I'll play the role of the blue mutant if you don't mind, as a temporary boss character to be killed))

((Awww, has someone already taken the "kill the mutant" mission? That was the only one I found interesting. Also, is there anyone who wants to take up my mission, or should I just generate an NPC to help me out?))

((He took the other mission, it's just that the both missions happen in the same place, if he agrees you can do the mission with him))

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”