The Pocalypse (RP)

For all your roleplaying needs!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Re: The Pocalypse (RP)

Postby Kevak » 01 Jan 2011, 00:26

Kevak heard someone coming up the stairs to the roof level and jumped to a adjacent building and hit behind that building's roof stairwell doorway, making sure to keep the flank steaks with him.

((congrats Squizzel, no spelling mistakes or grammar errors in that post))
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 01 Jan 2011, 00:56

Kevin walked onto the roof, and looked around. He couldn't see anyone or anything, so walked back inside closing the door after him. He pretended to go downstairs, but crept back up again, silently.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 01 Jan 2011, 02:09

((Lukesf: you mean hid not hit :P, anyway here's what i think would be a best phrase
"and jumped to the next roof and quickly hid himself behind some nearby stairs,"
I hope it helps, im also not sure that's the average IQ of "valley girls"))

Korinto calmly left with the confusion so nobody noticed him leaving the restaurant with the cakes in a plastic sack, unwittingly disguising the smell of any chemical he might have, and headed back home.
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 01 Jan 2011, 02:42

((curse spelling and grammar mistakes that come from not sleeping for 3 consecutive days... hurrah for sleep deprivation with the only signs of having it being random outbursts and rare grammar and spelling mistakes :D also on the valley girl IQ thing, spend time in a room with one of them and you will understand why thats their IQ average, the first word/s in every sentence is "like, omg, or like omg" and then every 3 words after that is "like, omg, or like omg", they are complete morons, and i would be surprised (and lose quite a few cash bets if one became and successful business owner and not a crappy music genera 'star' (justin bieber ring a bell?))))

Kevak notice the scientist person leaving the restaurant and quickly jumped between several buildings making sure to cause a cloud of steam to prevent the human by the stairwell from seeing him and began to pursue the scientist via building jumping
Woof.
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 01 Jan 2011, 03:10

((Mental Retardation starts at 70, below 50 you can never live alone, at 34 you need to be eternally watched like a small child))
((Also how the heck did you produce a cloud of steam? and go to sleep, sleep deprivation is not good for the mind))
((You were not supposed to notice me, since i did say that i left unnoticed...))

Korinto got inside a large crowd in the main square and managed to lose the werewolf stalking him into a smaller ghetto unnoticed.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 01 Jan 2011, 03:53

Kiro's POV
I finished up and put my stuff on the conter to be cleaned. I went into the bar, looking at the notices and seeing quite a few new ones. "Hmmm... Those sound good." I said, taking one off about a raid for chemicals.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 02 Jan 2011, 04:12

((this is the average IQ of valley girls, not including everyone in said stereo type since its likely that 80% of them didn't take the IQ test with them being so busy speaking illiterately and obsessing over crap in malls, Kevak produced a cloud of steam since Kevak can control water, and steam is heated water, Kevak noticed you because he was on the roof of a building and can see quite well, among other things including being able to distinguish individual scents even if they are disguised by food scents and the ability to hear sounds humans wouldn't normally hear (a example would be being able to distinguish the difference between multiple people's footsteps) and also, something that comes with water control is being able to mentally ping a small amount of water and use it as a locater (blood works well for this and usually only causes a slight tingle for about 3 seconds), and on a dif note: i got some sleep (finally :P)))

Kevak saw the scientist running towards a large group of people and pinged a few drops of his blood, he then proceeded back to the old church since he was getting hungry, Devon was likely hungry, and the steak's scent was making his stomach grumble.
Woof.
uncanny474
Citizen

Postby uncanny474 » 02 Jan 2011, 05:43

((Wait, your char can control water??? I feel so out of touch... I'm calling shenanigans. Vampires/Werewolves/Zompires/Plant Monsters are bad enough, but a character who can pretty much kill anyone without trying, alter the foundations of the earth, and generally win forever? That's godmodding, my friend. At least put some limits on it...))

((Anyway...))

My eyes flew open. It was late in the day--the sun was already setting. It was dark enough that I could risk going out as long as I was bundled up. I cleaned up the room, shoved the bodies in the Old Man's gas powered oven (looks like he had a bit more cash than I thought), took a hoodie off of one of the thugs, lit up the bodies, and, donning the hoodie, walked outside. I headed towards the diner--if anyone was willing to help me take down Crenshaw, I'd find them there. There was only one diner in this one-horse town, and it looked like there had been a lot of action. I tacked a notice to the board:

WANTED: Some right-minded citizens who are sick of crime.

WHY: To assist Gary Phillips in taking down a crime lord.

REWARD: 500 Credits up front, plus a share of whatever loot we find.

CONTACT: Gary Phillips at Room 315 in the old Waxer building, or in the Diner.

I sat down at the front and ordered a plate of spaghetti. Time to wait...
I'm the guy. The guy who does stuff.

http://thepocalypse.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pocalypse_Wiki - Plz help edit!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 02 Jan 2011, 06:01

((there are actually limits, for example, you can make a chemical compound that causes water to not register as water and therefore prevent control, along with drinking said water and rendering your body to not be affected, and i hate godmodding as much as the next guy so Kevak's powers will be extremely restricted compared to how they would be if he existed in RL, and just a note if you didn't read my chara sheet (seems as though two people didn't :P) Kevak can also control darkness, course this will be extremely restricted also (mostly leaving just practical skills since darkness usually is about as much as a godmod as water can be unless its restricted)))
Woof.
uncanny474
Citizen

Postby uncanny474 » 02 Jan 2011, 06:04

((So basically, you've given him "Whatever I need at the time" powers... Sounds like godmodding to me...))
I'm the guy. The guy who does stuff.

http://thepocalypse.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pocalypse_Wiki - Plz help edit!

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”