The Pocalypse (RP)

For all your roleplaying needs!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Re: The Pocalypse (RP)

Postby Squizzel » 28 Dec 2010, 20:47

((Yer, it's alright. I tend to do that a lot myself, but not all the time.))

Kiro's POV
As I walked in, a pair of ear's popped up from the dog basket in the corner. I smiled as I watched Dash, by fox, trot over to me. I knelt down and made a fuss of him, as a waitress came over to us. "He's been waiting for half an hour for you. Were you late off or something?. Anyway, do you want your normal before, or after you help out?" She asked. Everyone here knew me, or at least knew that Someone must own the trained fox that spent a lot of time here.
"I'll have it after I've got all this mess cleaned up, and Josh was late in so I covered him for half an hour. Oh, and give Dash his favorate, and alittle more, it's his birthday today." I relpied, still making a fuss of him.
The waitress shrugged. "I was wondering why so meny people were giving him bits of bedding or old toys to play with. You know, someone actually wanted to give you some credits so you could buy Dash something."
"Well then, maybe we should have a 'Dash Donation Pot'?" This made the waitress laugh.
"Maybe. You'd probally end up with a very rich fox if you did. I'll go get that food for Dash while you clean up then." She said, turning around and heading for the counter. I got up and walked around, collecting used plates and cups and stacking them on one end of the counter, while Dash followed, eating little scraps of food that fell on the floor.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 29 Dec 2010, 00:30

((since i sorta set my last post up so i cant continue until ash posts, ill post a few OOC notes about Kevak (and wereanimals in general):
#1 when a wereanimals wants something, then their ears will sometimes unintentionally shift and wont shift back until they get what they want, this is why most weres wear hoods in public.
#2 scent and sound are more important then sight to most wereanimals.
#3 most wereanimals will eat anything... and i mean anything... well except human, human tastes bad.
#4 most wereanimals consider aged meat a delicacy.
thats good enough for now... and i can foresee some dialogue between Kevak and Dash eventually since foxes are K9's :P Edit: congrats you only spelled a little wrong (i think)))
Woof.
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 29 Dec 2010, 05:14

Entering the restaurant as discreetly as possible, hardly possible with a teenage stalker following him, ignoring his hunger and moved to the bar on the back of the restaurant, in the corner of his eye he could see a man playing with a Fox, but decided to move on, he needed to post his requests before eating, and he was particularly hungry, sitting in the barstool he called the owner, responsible for the mission board and all payments.
Korinto asked to post a few missions, paying 50 credits for them, he scribbled what he wanted on his notebook while looking at the previous notes,
"don't forget to put catchy names, those missions get accepted more often" - exclaimed the owner
and then wrote them down on the papers and gave them to the owner, briefly checking the owner accepted the papers and posted it on the board, after that h got up and moved back into the restaurant.

((Yes it's missions anyone can take them and will get rewarded :P, they are the following 5, i'll use a short format, i hope the OP doesn't mind))

Name: Crouching Plants, Hidden Pumpkin.
Objective:Collect the Pumpkin plant I planted in the middle of a plant monster patch in Hidden Garden Park, and bring it to Korinto Battle Chemistry Shop.
Reward: 250 Credits and a free Product under 500 Credits(+) (( (+) means it has a secret rewards))

Name:Bark BARK!!
Objective:Bring me a body of one of the Bark Hounds that dwell in Hidden Garden Park near the Violent Dog Pound.
Reward:500 for each body, depending on the condition of the body when you bring them, to the maximum of 3 bodies.

Name:Polluted Water
Objective:Collect me a sample of water from the Strange Moss Covered Fountain in Hidden Garden Park
Reward:100 Credits(+)

Name:It's all... just chemistry. YYEEAAHH!!!
Objective: Raid a Joseph avenue Forensics Labs and get the most chemicals as you can.
Reward:Payment depending on each chemical brought.

Name:Mutant Head Hunting
Objective:In the Forensics Labs there's a special mutant with a blue tint on his skin, get me his head and a limb, to be delivered fast, before the brain and flesh rots too much.
Reward:Hellfire Rush Drug and 100 Credits((the drug is sold at 1000 credits normally))

((If anybody wants to take these mission tell me and i'll tell the general outline of it so you can make the story yourselves :P))
Last edited by ashendant on 29 Dec 2010, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 29 Dec 2010, 08:10

((interesting mission names, you had a bad grammar spot in the second to last mission though: it should be; get as many chemicals as, not get the most chemicals...
now for the rp post))

After Kevak unwillingly walked halfway through the restaurant, whatever the smell was wore off and he got control of his body again, Kevak turned around and left the restaurant, he walked around to the side of the restaurant and jumped onto the roof, he had decided to wait for the scientist so he could find out what was causing the scent with minimal risk of it affecting him again, he then took out a flank steak and started eating it.

((random fact: raw meat tastes much much better then cooked meat))
Woof.
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 29 Dec 2010, 11:36

((Point at random fact:I disagree))((blast you patience for not letting me see that typo))

Korinto sat at empty dinner table, and ordered the fattest food he could find on the menu, Bacon and Cheese Roll ((http://foodproof.com/photos/full/bacon-cheese-roll-1290)), because after a week, running on vegetable smoothies which tasted like old socks, he wanted to indulge on something with more, well, taste, and ordered a few extras to take home.

While he ate, he was aware about his surroundings, noticing that creepy kid was not following him any more, but still sure he was not fully gone, he had always his dagger made of raptor bone near his grasp, just in case, and after done eating he decided that he would eat some desert and then buy a cake to take home, to his daughter.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 29 Dec 2010, 18:53

Kiro's POV
As I walked around, Dash suddenly caught sent of something odd. He walked up to one of the customers, a scientist by the looks of it. He stode there, sniffing him, ears flattened. I guess Dash had smelled something out of place on the guy. I set the plates down and walked over to him, hopeing he hadn't noticed my fox.
Picking Dash up, and smiled to the guy, saying "Sorry, I guess you have some uncommen chemical on you or something, Dash usally dosn't bother customers."
ImageImageImageImage
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 31 Dec 2010, 11:44

"No problem" exclaimed Korinto, while taking the hands off the hidden blade, expressing that he was uncomfortable with Kiro and Dash presence without words.

He asked the waitress to bring him a few Cheese Pastizzi, he knew that they sold them because he gave part of the database that contains recipes to the owner of the restaurant.

While waiting for the Pastizzi to get done, he decided too sit in the bar to see if anyone would take his missions.

((Very short))
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 31 Dec 2010, 19:08

Kiro's POV
I carried Dash over to his bed, setting him down in it. The waitress came over with my normal breakfast ((A bowl of porrage and some oragen juice)) and a plate with a whole rabbit on it. She set the rabbit down, and Dash set into it straight away. "Hope you don't mind. It's not a zombie or anything, and we disided that Dash wouldn't mind all the fur and bone." She said.
"No no, it's great. He really seems to like it."
ImageImageImageImage
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 31 Dec 2010, 20:19

((spelling corrections: porridge, orange, and decided (I'm pretty sure that you were trying to say decided as in bob decided to read the book, not dissuaded as in bill was dissuaded and chose not to fight due to the invincible army of undead corpses of his allies and friends headed by a interdimensional demon that can throw huge balls of flaming dog crap at people (flaming dog crap smells baaaaad) and shoot evil demonic lawn gnomes from his eyes (lawn gnomes may very well be evil... with their lifeless staring eyes that pierce into your soul and whatnot rp part and enough of my ranting about evil lawn gnomes... but remember, seals can see into your soul... THEY MUST BE WIPED OUT:))))

Kevak continued to sit on the roof and finished a second flank steak, he decided to hit the roof a few times so it would make a loud banging noise and startle the people in the restaurant, he hit the roof and sure enough, chaos was formed from some of the people with lower intellect (valley girls maybe? but what are the chances they survived the pocalypse anyways? i mean really, their average IQ is 37, so what are the chances that they could survive?), the chaos then spread to some of the smarter people and soon several people started running out of the restaurant screaming that the sky was falling or that they were being bombed or some other nonsensical shout, Kevak then continued to wait for the scientist thinking about how stupid humans normally are.
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 31 Dec 2010, 22:24

Kiro's POV
I walked over to the door. "Kevin, can you check the roof. Something up there is making banging noices and it's getting annoying." I said, before going back to my breakfast.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”