The Pocalypse (RP)

For all your roleplaying needs!
ShadowHuntress
Citizen

Re: The Pocalypse (RP)

Postby ShadowHuntress » 06 Oct 2011, 22:46

Shadow: Really? Maybe I might be able to find somewhere to live at last.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 07 Oct 2011, 02:30

<Saras: [Curious] {English} Whi are iou telling her this? Whi do iou trust her? Whi do iou even trust us?>
Saras, kinda worried by this fact grabbed the knife, but didn't pull it out of the sheath, she just grabbed the knife.
<Leros: [Worried] {Makari} The zombies aren't waiting, they're getting closer, the longer we stay the closer they get.>

((Just to make totally sure everyone knows, the Makari language can't be spoken properly by humans, and no human knows how to speak it.))
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 07 Oct 2011, 06:01

Kiro glanced over at the other two with him. "It's my job to find suriviors. I'm lucky I was so close to the colleny when it first started, now I need to help others find the shelter and safety they need." He said flatly.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 07 Oct 2011, 08:10

<Saras: [Annoyed] {English} Do what iou want, but I'm going towards the koloni, I don't want to be kaught in the zombie pakk that's amassing nearbi, and it's easier for iou to katkh up to me than the other wai around.>
Saras began walking towards the colony, with Leros. Trying to sense the zombies she came across a difficulty, the zombies were really close to each other.
<Saras: [Serious] {Makari} Damn, they're so packed I can't see if that mutant is within the pack or not.>

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 07 Oct 2011, 16:01

[I thought someone saw zombies on their way to TD?]
Hello :D
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 07 Oct 2011, 21:07

((You mean the invasion thingy that I think lasted through the night? It's now day, I think the invasion's over. Invasion or not, there's always zombies roaming the streets and houses, since that's the danger of a Zombie Apocalypse.))
((Someone please verify about the Zombie Invasion thingy, I'm confused.))

Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 08 Oct 2011, 07:11

((I don't think so, but I'm not reading like 8 pages worth of posts to find out. If there was, then they broke up, like any mob would after away ¬.¬ ))

Kiro shurgged, turning towards the colleny. "Let's not stand about here talking then. Let's go there." He said, heading to his home again.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 08 Oct 2011, 16:09

<Saras: [Annoyed] {Makari} Damn, I hoped for more of a head start. But we got a couple meters.>
Saras picked up Leros and carried her, saving her the trouble of having to keep up. She walked ahead until the others inevitably caught up, forcing her to walk faster, since she wasn't as tall as the humans.

((Since I always like control, I think a meter is 3 feet 4 inches, since I think an inch translates into 25 millimeters (mm) (I'll ignore the additional micrometers), thus a meter (consisting of 1000 millimeters (mm)) translates into 40 inches, a foot is 12 inches, 40/12 is 3,33 (with an infinity of decimals, aka. 1/3), make the decimal number inches, and thus you have 3 feet 4 inches. For great Science!))

ShadowHuntress
Citizen

Postby ShadowHuntress » 08 Oct 2011, 16:49

Carcia: *followed Kiro and the others with Shadow following behind her*
Shadow: *a bit confused with whats going on but follows Carcia and the others*
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 08 Oct 2011, 22:13

Saras remembered something very important she forgot, reloading.
She made Leros climb onto her back, then grabbed the glock, set it to SAFE, took out the magazine, and took a bullet from her pocket and loaded it into the magazine.
Then she put the magazine in the glock, and set the glock to SINGLE, before putting it into her pocket.
Saras had been walking slower to load the magazine, and needed to run a little to catch up.
<Saras: [Serious] {Makari} I better get more bullets, there's only 16 bullets plus the 15 in the magazine left.>

((Loading a magazine is painful, especially if you completely fill it and it's a 17 bullet magazine.))
((Yes, Saras talks to herself a lot, this might get her killed.))
((And now it's just to wait for Squizzel to do a time skip to reach the colony in one post.))

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”