The Pocalypse (RP)

For all your roleplaying needs!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: The Pocalypse (RP)

Postby Happy Demon » 27 Oct 2011, 06:13

Teenage Vampire Sniper Shark's turn (I tried to do a TMNT like thing).
Jack looked around, and saw Shilean. Not all that distracted by her nudity. He had both hands on the assault rifle.
<Jack: [Curious] {English} What are you vampire? You're too different to be a human.>
<Shilean: [Annoyed] {English} I'm a member of a race of magical creatures that comes from the deep sea. My race is a similar to the Sindar from your literature, if you mix them with sharks and a winged lindworm.>
<Jack: [Curious] {English} So you're an Elf-shark hybrids?>

((It's so fun what you can find on Wikipedia. It's fully possible for Shilean to know of the elves. But she doesn't know that most people HATE them now.))

<Shilean: [Happy] {English} I guess you read some of the books too.>
<Jack: [Happy] {English} Yeah. They're really good pieces of literature.>
While Shilean and Jack was talking, Lucy was listening, trying to figure out what they were talking about.
<Artist: [Happy] {English} Let's skip the sparring, you were too injured last time, and I want to be the predator.>
<Unknown Moth-Cat-Man: [Happy] {English} Let's get to the room then.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 29 Oct 2011, 05:00

Vampire Shark's turn.
The Artist and the weird moth-cat-man walked away, into another bedroom, and locked the door. Jack looked over to Shilean, Shilean shrugged, and then they both looked at Lucy.
<Jack and Shilean: [Curious] {English} What are they going to do? What do they mean by 'predator'?>
Lucy held both hands in front of her, one hand she used to form a circle with her fingers, the other she used her birdie to insert into the circle. The hand signs were pretty obvious.
<Shilean: [Serious] {English} I guess predator means the aggressive one. [Curious] Can she get pregnant with him?>

<Lucy: [Serious] {English} No. They're completely different, and she would have gotten it by now if she could.>
<Jack: [Serious] {English} So you're a mermaid? How is it in the Sea?>
<Shilean: [Happy] {English} Yes, I'm a mermaid. We like the houses you send down to us, they got metal that can be used to make weapons, but I don't remember a lot, since you humans brought me to land.>
<Jack: [Curious] {English} Do you know who this Artist is?>
<Shilean: [Serious] {English} No, all I know is she's an artist that likes to draw us.>

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Nov 2011, 08:33

((ARGH! What's with this? First The Ghost, now Squizzel.))

Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 28 Dec 2011, 07:53

(Back... and there's a hella alot of text to read ._.'' Someone mind doing a quick recap so I can jump back in easier..?)
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 28 Dec 2011, 12:14

((Just ignore it then, it's not really relevant what the Shark-Girl has done up to now, but I have a chance to murder her though, which is the ace up my sleeve.))

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 26 Feb 2012, 01:54

((Well, since this is pretty much dead, I'll just tie up a loose end.))
((Yeah, I put a lot of text in the Spoiler box, it doesn't really affect any other character unless someone chooses their character to know.))

Spoiler! :
Shark Time.
What happened? I don't know, I see the building falling apart. When did this happen, and how?
What about the Artist, what is she? She's changed, she's like the beasts in the chasm.
I remember Jack telling me something, that he was there to stop the creatures pouring out, wait.
He rigged the place with explosives, he detonated them, the building is going to fall and seal the Chasm, forever.

The place is falling apart, but it's so deep down that nobody on the surface would notice.
<Artist: [Angry] {English} You f***ing bastard, you foiled my plans.>
<Jack: [Happy] {English} So you're the mastermind, seems my suspicions were correct, too bad your plan isn't going to make it, none of your kind made it to the surface alive.>
The Artist isn't a mutant, at least not now, the equipment is the only thing that makes her recognizable, as she looks almost like the moth-person she was with.
<Lucy: [Surprised] {English} Wait, you're one of them? But you looked so different, and why are you talking properly again?>

<Artist: [Serious] {English} The excuse was brilliant, nobody suspected me, we were actually trying to find a cure for my condition.>
<Jack: [Serious] {English} That explains why you never mutated, you're not actually a mutant, you just look like one.>
<Moth-Man Creature: [Serious] {English} We've talked enough, now we will kill you.>
The floor is failing, we need to move. Shilean, Lucy and Jack ran for the stairs, the Artist and the Moth-man creature leaped at them.
Jack quickly turns around starts spraying bullets, the Artist only gets minor wounds, her friend however, get's ripped apart by the bullets.

They run up the stairs, with the Artist chasing them, much time passes, this place is deep underground, but the Artist catches up.
The Artist leaps at Shilean, and hits, they get sent into one of the big rooms. Shilean tries to punch the Artist, but she cuts her arms off in 2 swing.
The Artist slashes at Shilean's neck, and Shilean's head looses it's connection with it's body. The body burns, the head soon after, until nothing but ash remains.
Jack and Lucy continue up the stairs, until they reach the top, which is also underground. The place looks like a factory, for normal cars.
A loud rumbling is heard, as the building falls down, sealing the chasm with a several mile thick carpet of concrete and twisted metal.

The Artist doesn't look very happy about this, one of few alive, of the people having escaped the chasm.
<Jack: [Serious] {English} Your plan sucked, I've seen zombies make better plans.>
Jack's insult was heard by the Artist, the Artist's plan, one of which she worked on for years, had failed, but she wasn't going to let the humans get away with victory.
The Artist leaped at the humans, and swung her sword, but Jack evaded it and fired his rifle at her.
The bullets dig into her flesh, and the exit wounds are big, but after the first magazine is emptied, even after Jack reloaded and fired again, she was still standing.

The shots was mostly at the body, arms, and legs, not the head, as it should have been.
The Artist slashed at Jack, it hit, and left a giant wound on his chest. Jack quickly kicked the Artist and ran, going for the stairs.
The Artist was about to follow, when suddenly an arm pierced her chest, it's white skin now covered in blood, and a voice was heard.
<Unknown voice: [Confident] {English} It seems we haven't met before, I'm God.>
Jack heard this, and saw this "God", it was tall, white, with short black hair, and solid red eyes with a slitted black pupil.

The "God" pulled his arm out of the Artist's chest, the body falling onto the floor, and Jack got to see the "God's" demonic body. Jack noticed a body lying on the ground next to the Artist's, it's Lucy's.
<Jack: [Serious] {English} What did you do to Lucy? What are you?>
<Unknown person: [Happy] {English} I'm a God, I gave your Lucy the honor of being fed on by me, don't worry, I'm sure she'll turn into a vampire later, or maybe a God, like me.>
<Jack: [Angry] {English} You b******, I'll murder you, vampire!>
Jack reloaded his rifle, but was suddenly thrown at the "God", but he stopped right in front of it, floating in the air.

<Unknown Person: [Confident] {English} Silly Jack, I'm infinitely more powerful than even the strongest Vampire, so I am in fact, a God.>
<Jack: [Angry] {English} You're not a God, you're just a Vampire with some fancy powers.>
The "God" wasn't happy about the statement, and started crushing Jack's body, but then he heard a *beep* from Jack's body.
<Jack: [Confident] {English} I rigged my *cough* body too, in case I was eaten by zombies. *cough* See you in hell!>
The explosives on Jack's body detonated and created an inferno in the room, but the "God" escaped, outside into daylight, where his body burned, until ash was all that remained.

The sound, so far away it didn't get noticed, not even the residents of Tevino Dalvak, so there's no living witness of the events there.

((I really hope that's the end of it, it may be long and have major plot holes, but I don't care anymore. Also, you can easily ignore the events.))

Robert Williams
Survivor

Postby Robert Williams » 15 May 2014, 08:10

Kitzah wrote:Kitzah sat quietly on top of an abandoned three story building, overlooking the road to mayfield. A whisp of smoke arising from the cigarette hanging from his lips. His eye pressed to the scope of his rifle, scanning up and down the road to scout it. A large husky sitting next to him, looking and watching the road with him.

I will always love smoking but as long as I have e-cigs I know I can resist them. This morning while cleaning I saw a cig pack under my kitchen table. I figure my dog, who is always digging things out to chew on found them under the bed or something.

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”