The Pocalypse (RP)

For all your roleplaying needs!
Squizzel
Colony Council

The Pocalypse (RP)

Postby Squizzel » 26 Dec 2010, 19:21

((Ok, so started this a day later than I wanted to 'cause I got my new graphics tablet :D I'll link the setup in the next day or two!))

Kiro's POV
I stode on the gatehouse, watching the old city. The odd fire was lit out there, but most of the light was coming out from behind me. I looked back over the coleny, and anyone would think that so meny had died before any of this was built. I knew that there wasn't enough room here. There never was. I sighed, looking back over to the old city. I saw the first few rays of day, woundering what it would bring.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Re: The Pocalypse (RP)

Postby Kevak » 26 Dec 2010, 23:44

((ill give you a few spelling corrections then post my start (I'm half asleep and its 6 in the morning and i didn't sleep for the past 3 days so i might miss a few):
colony (this one is a common mistake), many (even commoner), wondering (a bit less common but happens sometimes), okay those were the spelling corrections and how often people misspell them :P now for my start:))

Kevak lays on the roof of the old church and watches as the last of the moon vanishes behind the horizon, he turns around and sees the sun slowly rising above a medium sized building, he mutters "ugh morning already?" he then gets up and jumps through the hole in the roof and lands on one of the alter benches, he can smell something similar to the scent of decaying from where the rotting mangled remnants of the dead former pope lay near the alter, near where a dead zombiefied priest missing its lower half lay in a position that seemed as though it was struggling to get away from something before its final death, Kevak thought back to when he decided to occupy the destroyed church, the colony guards had walled off the church since there were too many zombies inside it when Kevak had had entered the colony undetected, he had ended up killing the zombies and a enhanced intelligence zombie which happened to be the pope ((a enhanced zombie is basically a zombie with one or more of its physical traits enhanced, examples: speed, strength, intelligence, agility, and so on and so forth)) he then had brought down the wall and had constructed a barrier out of rocks, mud, bushes, and trees using water so nothing would be able to get into the church on ground level, Kevak snapped out of the flashback as a Great Dane ((a very large type of dog for those of you who don't know what it is)) wiggled through a hole in the barrier, Kevak said in K9 speak "[hey Devon you learn anything last night?]" ((the []'s are for K9 speak)) Devon ((the dog)) replied "[the rumors about the possible impending attack are true it seems, there are several large groups of zombies a few km from here which seem to be advance groups, i wasn't able to sneak by them due to the number of roaming zombies in the area.]" Kevak replied "[thanks for the information, get some rest, i will be back in a hour or so, I'm going to go grab a few flank steaks for us]" Devon replied with a bark and jumped onto a pile of shredded pillows and went to sleep, Kevak pulled his hood onto his head and jumped through the hole in the roof, he then jumped off the roof and landed on a shack, he jumped onto the ground and walked into town.

((as you can see, i have added a npc character (Devon the great dane) course you wont be able to understand him if you aren't a wereanimal in the K9 classification or a K9 so yah :P hurrah for dogs that can knock you over just by jumping on you))
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 27 Dec 2010, 01:17

Kiro's POV
I turned and climbed down the stairs, nodding to the guard that climbed up after me. Walking outside into the colony, I glanced around before walked towards the center, which was the where the radio station was, and our apartment was near. I wondered why bits of wood littered the street, but nobody really cared.

((Thank you, my spelling is rubbish, I will try and take them in, and its ok))
ImageImageImageImage
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 27 Dec 2010, 11:48

((Well let's try this))

Korinto

As the first rays of sunlight stroke his face, Korinto slowly wake up from sleep's embrace, face deep in the keyboard of his research, looking at the screen he saw the unintelligible words, quickly deleting the facewords, he looked at a small notebook at his side, and with a quick look to his research, wrote down a few objects he needs to further his research, ripped the note and stuffed into his pocket.
Tired and unwilling he climbed out of his chair and moved towards a group of vials nearby, hoping the reactions had taken place and with a small sense of satisfaction poured the liquids into bottles and shaped the small crystals into pills and putting them in a box, and then rushed to the stairs and climbed upwards towards his shop.
Putting the box on the counter, he knew his daughter would take care of selling the products, and store those that didn't.
He exited his shop and lab and house, noticing the chips of wood, sticking his tongue out thinking for why it looked so familiar he picked a few and stored it in one of his labcoat pocket, and headed towards the restaurant.

((I think i did the prose too purple at the beginning :P))
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 27 Dec 2010, 15:02

((i slept the entire day so I'm extremely groggy right now :P))

Kevak approached the center of the colony and noticed large amounts of chipped up wood was lying around on the ground, he picked one up and sniffed it, it smelled somewhat of aged cow meat mixed with turtle puke ((i just had to put in a turtle ref in there, turtles are awesome and taste great in rl)), he put the wood chip down and wrinkled his nose and proceeded towards the restaurant near the radio tower.

((the story setting just made me think of a game called radio zed were you have to defend a building with a radio on top of it from zeds for 30 rounds until help arrives and you win ill link it if anyone wants me to, since there ish no survival mode where the zeds would come at you nonstop, I'm considering downloading it from the internet, converting it into fla format, and scripting in a survival mode, and all this is because the zed bodies stay and there is blood physics :P games in which the bodies stay are awesome))
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 28 Dec 2010, 01:36

Kiro's POV
I pasted the radio tower, which was still a hive of activity, and three and a half years after the first zombies were spotted. It still severed the colony well, with outposts, other colonys and survivers used it all the time, as alot of area's couldn't be contacted by phone. Smileing alittle to Roger, one of the few orgianel staff still alive, waved to me and puffed out a cloud of smoke.
I turned the corner and saw the small restaurant nearby. It had been a toy store before the Pocalypse, and the old sign still hung outside, but had been emptied out and now severed as one of meny food sellers in the colony. I sighed, hearing yelling from here. Quickening my pace, I spotted to guys yelling at Kevin. One was large, a giant of a man, towering over Kevin with big, buldging musels, a gun which I was sure belonged on a tri-pod in his meaty hands. The other was slimer, a suit of home-made armor made out of metal and wire over his and a shotgun in his hands.
Kevin, a 19 year old about my build, was telling the men to put there weapons in the collection box, which was commen around the colony for indoor shops and public buildings, unless you had permission or the staff knew you as a city guard.
The men were clearly not willing to part with there weapons, yelling insults and threats at Kevin.
I swore under my breath, heading over to the three of them.

((That'd be nice Luke, I'm doing alot of 'resurch' for my own comic, which I will start as soon as I get a better drawing program than Artweaver that I can use. Also! If anyone has a good name for the colony, please tell me x.x I still can't think of one.))
ImageImageImageImage
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 28 Dec 2010, 04:31

((Possible name: "Tevino Dalvak" it roughly translates to "Lost Garden", spelling/grammar corrections: research, smiled, original, served as in place a dish on a table not severed as in slicing a limb off, common, colonies, survivors, a lot, many (again), bulging, muscles, and the second word of the rp post; its proper word would be passed not pasted... i think thats all of them, i suggest typing the proper spellings out a few times to imprint them into your brain, also: in a word that ends with ing, with a few exceptions, they don't have a eing, they only have a ing, okay now for the rp part))

Kevak sat in a chair inside the restaurant near a open window listening to the humans shouting outside, he muttered "humans...", a waiter walked up and asked him for his order, he replied "18 raw 17oz flank steaks, fresh cut, non seasoned", the waiter stared for a few seconds since she was not use to such odd orders and scurried off to post the order, Kevak began waiting for his meat to arrive at the table and started altering a medium sized stone into gold to use as payment for the meat as he had done every time he visited the restaurant, the steak finally arrived and he put it into a semi large plastic bag, got up, walked to the front, handed the gold and his bill to the person at the register who quickly locked it up in a safe, and proceeded outside.

((water can be used to alter the structure of objects down to the protons, neutrons, and electrons :P))
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 28 Dec 2010, 06:11

((Sorry x.x My brain is dead today, spent most of the morning sneezing x.x My spelling Dose slowly get better, but my spelling is so bad I actully get 25% extra time in exams, and I'm doing A levels, so... yer, my spelling really sucks. And yes you can, but it's actully a Lot harder than you think. When you start finding out how to propery draw a compond, you relise how bizzar chemistry is (That is actully what I'm doing in chemistry, before you say).))

Kiro's POV
I stopped just behind Kevin. "Everything alright here?" I asked, holding my axe in my hands. Both men stut up, spinning around to look at me.
"No, it's not." Said the smaller man. I forced myself not to shudder, because his voice sounded.... Slimy. "And it's nothing to do with you, runt."
"Actully, it is. I work here part-time, so if there's a problem, say now or forever hold your peace." I said, evenly.
This got a grunt from the bigger man. "We can't keep our weapons. Says he won't let us in with 'em" replied the smaller man.
"Shop rules. Only acceptions is if you can prove you're a city guard, or are staff. And guessing you new to Tevino Dalvak, here's a tip. Don't try and act tough. Deposit your weapons, or go somewhere else, I could here you blocks away." I said, getting annoyed with these two. The small glared at me, then back at Kevin, before they both walked off.
I got a nod of thanks from Kevin, before walking inside.
ImageImageImageImage
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 28 Dec 2010, 06:34

((few spelling corrections: does (not dose) realize (not relise), bizarre (not bizzar), proper word is not here as in were here; but hear as in i can hear you, actually (not actully)... i think thats all of them, to me, chemistry is easy (not surprising since my IQ is 274 and I'm 4 years ahead of my grade and i know quite a lot of stuff they don't teach in school also :P hurrah for above normal intelligence)))

Kevak passed a man wearing a grey jacket and smelled somewhat of old blood and metal as he left the restaurant, he noticed a human wearing a lab coat and was likely a scientist approaching the restaurant, as Kevak passed him he could smell a odd intoxicating smell emanating from his lab coat, oddly Kevak's body took control and began to follow the scientist person.

((now i wonder whats in the coat that is causing that effect on Kevak... we shall see when ash posts))
Woof.
uncanny474
Citizen

Postby uncanny474 » 28 Dec 2010, 08:06

((I can tell just by reading your last post that you got your IQ from an online test, because real tests don't go up to 274. Aaaaanyway...))

((NOTE: I RP from a first-person perspective. It helps me get in the proper mood.))

((VIOLENT, COMBAT))

I stood over the fresh corpse, sipping a glass of blood. A hundred credits, for a bounty like this. It was a steal. The old man hadn't even had the sense to shoot me when I appeared in his window. I sighed appreciatively, taking another sip. I had arranged his entrails in a challenge, just as the contract specified. I had also drained every drop of blood from his body, although it was more personal needs that dictated this necessity. While I could survive for a long time without blood, the protein-deficient vampiric ichor that flowed through my veins was definitely strengthened by it. I took one last look at the parched, sunken skin, the empty sockets where I had popped out his eyeballs--they were to blood what an olive was to a martini--and the vicious tear in his neck. I smiled, satisfied in my work and feeling as if, despite the ease of the challenge, I had earned my hundred credits.

I looked out the window and saw the sun's first rays creeping in. I swore silently--I had taken too long with the artistic portion of the job, and would have to spend the rest of the day here. I walked towards the closet in the man's bedroom, hoping that he was worthless enough that nobody would check on him. Just then, I heard the crunch of gravel as a pair of men walked towards my victim's home. I swore again--this was the worst possible situation--now I would have to kill two more people, and I wouldn't even get paid for it.

The door opened and I heard voices.

"You think what the boss said was true?"

"Yeah, he said someone had it in for Old Man Williams, and that we was supposed to catch 'im in the act."

"I'm skeptical myself--Williams didn't never hurt nobody. Who'd want to ice him?"

"I dunno, I just do what Crenshaw says and get on with it."

Crenshaw. The dirty double-crosser. When I heard that name, I knew I had been lured into a trap. He had hired me to kill the old man, but really he was just trying to do me in. If I got out of this, I would tear him apart.

The two men entered the bedroom. I watched through the slits in the cabinet door, my body making no sounds--I was undead, with no need to breathe and no need to beat my heart. I waited until they discovered Williams' body, and crouched, ready to strike.

"Christ almighty! Look what 'e did to the corpse! Tore it apart, pulled out the eyeballs, ripped out the intestines, and wait... 'You'll be next, police'? Whoever did this is a psychopath for sure."

The other man was doubled over. I wondered why until I heard the familiar gagging sounds of vomiting.

"Show a little respect, George! Don't technicolor yawn all over the corpse!"

I decided to reveal myself and end this. "Yes, George. Definitely don't puke on the corpse. Don't you think Williams has been through enough?"

The two men whipped around and began filling the closet with bullets, but I had already jumped and burst through an upper area, high over them. I whipped out my shotgun, blasted George, and grabbed the other man. I threw him on the ground and tore out his throat, gulping down the blood flowing from his jugular.

I looked at the scene of carnage and sighed. Oh well. Time to clean up and hope I could hide from others.

But just as I began cleaning, a sense of extreme tiredness overtook me. It was all I could do to get to the attic and climb up to the rafters, hanging down in the most comfortable position I could. It had been a long night, and I was tired. Time... to... sl............
Last edited by uncanny474 on 29 Dec 2010, 01:23, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the guy. The guy who does stuff.

http://thepocalypse.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pocalypse_Wiki - Plz help edit!

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”