Demonic Group Control RP Roleplay Thread

For all your roleplaying needs!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: Demonic Group Control RP Roleplay Thread

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Jan 2013, 13:51

Well, that's going to be difficult since the Ascomycota can only understand basic meaning, heck, the Ascomycota still haven't gained the ability to speak it, that's a later tier.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 25 Jan 2013, 14:29

Right. Well... in that case kill everything.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Jan 2013, 19:08

Ooh, the kill everyone option, never thought of that. But you're powerful enough to maybe survive that.

But it would be a 4 front war with the Parasites, Robots, Humans, and Elves (you said kill everything).

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 25 Jan 2013, 19:37

Yes, but this will be far more interesting.
Plus I can use their bodies as fertilizer.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 29 Jan 2013, 04:32

ASAP update wrote:MAP:
Spoiler! :

REPORT:
Spoiler! :
We've discovered more information.

Also, we're unable to operate human technology as our robots' structure is different than that of a human, only if we manage to create humanoid robots will we be able to use human technology.
We can still reverse engineer it though.

1 - The tail's been pelted by shots by one of the cannons at 10, it works but there's some holes, also, there was some sort of big bug in one of the hardpoints, it shredded it when it escaped.

2 - The signatures were exclusively Infra-red, they seem to be flying around, we've decided to call them IR flares in future references. The IR flares are capable of melting metal, but not as fast as a welder.
Also, the bug from our fortress has taken up residence in one of the buildings, some zombies have changed there, they now have big tumorous lumps in them, and they're behaving differently, the other zombies are nowhere to be seen.

3 - The bulky humanoids are fighting, but they never mortally wound each other.

4 - We've fetched some zombie corpses, we used 2 Wasps, we've retrieved 13 zombie corpses, the feral humanoids showed interest, trying to grapple the Wasps, but the Wasps can fly, the feral humanoids cannot.

5 - The robots will assist you if they find your plan sensible and benefitial, they seem weak at the moment.

8 - Alarming, the pale humanoids have spread fast, all the turrets here have been occupied by them, we've identified a weakness though. The pale humanoids' skin blister and fall off with mere minutes of exposure to the light of the setting sun.

10 - Alarming, the plants have managed to take control of one of the turrets, it took them a couple hours to figure out the controls, they also shot at the tail of the fortress.
But we fired back with the tail's laser cannons and superheated the turret (the laser cannons on the fortress are big and powerful), the heat made the ammunition explode, destroying the turret and creating a hole to the floor below.
We advice you to melt all the soil and plant covered turrets, even if doing so will create a big hole to the floor below and destroy turrets we could use.

11 - The pale humanoids from 8 have restored the elevator to function, and are using it to trasport their forces quickly between floors.

12 - There appears to be a LOT of cars here, packed densely together, 16 x 16 and in 16 layers, in other words, 4096 cars, it's unsure if they work or not.

--

The primary defend target is the fortress, and as such we began on a simple wall around the most crucial parts, it's wings reach outside the edge of the carrier, so we wont be able to protect them without possibly inhibiting takeoff.
We've created 2 Medium Walls with Doors to act as gates on either side, along with 68 Medium Metal Wall Sections.
We still got a lot more to go, the current progress cost 218 metal.

Slicing up one of the zombie corpses we found out something about them.
Researched: Biology: Tier 1 Human Body (Tier 1: Unlocks human function).
- Tier 1 Human Function (tier 1: Oxygen = fuel, organic matter = material).

Humans require Oxygen to keep active, Human Fuel Disruption Tactic now available. Humans appear to require Organic Matter to repair damage or stay functional for long periods of time, Human Supply Disruption Tactic now available.

We used 960 Energy on the Wasps, we gained 720 Energy from the solar panels, we lost 240 Energy.

BLUEPRINT LIST:
Spoiler! :
LIGHT:
Model: Sparrow.
Frame: Very small light alloy 4 cameleon drone (lvl 4+1) (12 HP, 1 regenerate, 6 camoflage).
Frame extensions: Very small rear mounted tail (2 HP), very small hardpoints in wing slots (2 HP each).
Propulsion: Very small bottom mounted repulsor engine (4 HP, 1 noise), very small back mounted repulsor engine (4 HP, 1 noise).
Armor: Very small front mounted cameleon plating (8 HP, 2 deflect, 6 absorb, 1 regenerate, 6 camoflage).
Engine: Very small simple electrical engine (8 HP).
Fuel storage: Very small acid cell battery (2 HP) (3 EX).
Hardpoints: Very small bottom mounted acid cell battery (3 HP) (1 EX), very small bottom mounted acid cell battery (3 HP) (1 EX), very small left wing slot mounted light alloy 4 mecha tendrill (6 HP) (1 EX), very small left tendrill mounted light alloy 4 vibro sword (6 HP, 1 deflect) (2 EM), very small right wing slot mounted light alloy 4 mecha tendrill (6 HP) (1 EX), very small right tendrill mounted light alloy 4 vibro sword (6 HP, 1 deflect) (2 EM).
Turrets: Very small tail mounted rear facing silenced sundershuriken launcher (3 HP), very small top mounted forward facing silenced sundershuriken launcher (3 HP).
Weight/Lift: 22/22.
Energy used/produced: 19/20.
Fuel capacity: 250.
Cost: 44 metal + 3 plastic + 5 oil.
Construction time: 31 min.
Description: Stealthy robot made to take out any target it may encounter.

Model: Overlord.
Frame: Large drone (lvl?) (? HP).
Frame extensions: ?.
Propulsion: 4 Large top mounted helicopter engines (? HP each).
Armor: ?.
Engine: Large nuclear reactor (? HP) (? NUKE).
Fuel storage: 4 Large nuclear fuel cells (? HP each) (? NUKE).
Hardpoints: 8 Large rocket launchers (? HP each).
Turrets: 12 Large flak cannons (? HP each).
Weight/Lift: ?/?.
Energy used/produced: ?/?.
Fuel capacity: 1 000 uranium/plutonium.
Cost: 2 500 wood + 5 000 stone + 7 500 metal + 1 500 plastic + 10 000 fabric + 2 000 oil + 100 uranium/500 plutonium.
Construction time: 4 d.
Description: Large drone made of unknown alloys with unknown technology. Effect of nuclear reactor explosion estimated at total destruction in a 50 square kilometer area.

MEDIUM:
Model: Wasp.
Frame: Small medium alloy 4 fighter (lvl 4) (20 HP).
Frame extensions: Small rear mounted tail (2 HP).
Propulsion: Small top mounted helicopter engine (12 HP, 6 noise), small top mounted helicopter engine (12 HP, 6 noise).
Armor: Small front mounted medium alloy 4 simple plating (16 HP, 4 deflect, 8 absorb), very small side mounted medium alloy 4 simple plating (8 HP, 4 deflect, 4 absorb each), small top mounted medium alloy 4 simple plating (16 HP, 4 deflect, 8 absorb).
Engine: Small simple electrical engine (5 HP).
Fuel storage: Small alloy 4 armored acid cell battery (8 HP, 1 deflect, 2 absorb) (1 EX).
Hardpoints: Small left mounted medium alloy 4 mecha tendrill (24 HP), small left tendrill mounted medium alloy 4 sunderclaws (18 HP), small right mounted medium alloy 4 mecha tendrill (24 HP), small right tendrill mounted medium alloy 4 sunderclaws (18 HP), very small bottom mounted capacitor (2 HP), very small back mounted capacitor (2 HP).
Turrets: Very small left mounted left facing solar laser turret (6 HP), very small right mounted right facing solar laser turret (6 HP), very small tailmounted rear facing solar laser turret (6 HP), small top mounted forward facing solar laser turret (12 HP).
Weight/Lift: 46/200.
Energy used/produced: 30/37.
Fuel capacity: 800.
Cost: 138 metal + 3 plastic + 6 oil.
Construction time: 69 min.
Description: Small fighter capable of carrying units to other areas or simply fly them high up and drop them to their doom.

EX=Explosive (danger of exploding upon destruction).
EM=Hyperelectronicmagnetic (danger of EMP upon destruction).
CO=Combustible (danger of igniting upon damage).
NUKE=Nuclear (danger of nuclear meltdown upon destabilization, and possibility of explosion if not treated properly).

INVENTORY:
Spoiler! :
ROBOTS: 28 Sparrows.
1 Overlord.
10 Wasps.

RESOURCES:
Power: 9 760/10 000
Wood: 500
Stone: 1 000
Metal: 19 782
Plastic: 5 000
Fiber: 2 500
Oil: 1 000

BUILDINGS:
Spoiler! :
Medium Metal Wall (W): 3 metal = Solid wall capable of taking a beating, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Roof (R): 3 metal = Solid roof made to last, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Floor (F): 2 metal = Solid flooring made to handle heavy loads, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Door (D): 4 metal = Open and closeable door made to allow access to your units but restrict access to your enemies.
Reinforced Medium Metal Wall (rW): 6 metal = Solid wall made to withstand demolition charges and other anti-structural devices, can support amazing weights.
Metal Barricade: 3 metal = Sturdy barricade made to keep swarms at bay.

Tech Creep Bridge: 3F + 2 metal = Simple bridge for allowing creep spread from one building to another without having direct contact.
Tech Creep Tendrils: 4W + 5 plastic = Extending metallic arm which acts as a movable bridge for creep.

Metal Storage Chamber: 7W 6R 6F + 2 metal = Simple storage area.
Barbed Wire: 1W + 1 metal = Barbed wire fence made to inhibit the movement of those who try to get past it.
Metal Tower: 5W 2R 2F + 4 metal = Bulky structure made to hold weaponry without making an entire robot, can be placed on heavy and reinforced buildings.
Metal Slab: 3W+1 metal = 1 story tall solid metal block made to keep unwanted visitors out.

Metal Workshop: 11W 7R 7F + 8 metal = Metal structure where parts get made.
Mountable Metal Wall: 4W 2F + 1 metal = Wall section that's both defensive and easy to defend.
Metal Power Plant: 24W 18R 18F + 20 metal = Building made to harness power, but not generate it, required to utilize solar arrays, nuclear reactors, and other power sources.
Metal Cell: 3W 1R 1F + 2 metal = Solid cell made to contain unwanted cargo.

Heat Reactors: 1W + 1 metal + 1 oil = Power source which gathers power in the form of heat radiating from the sun.
Infra-Red Reactors: 1W + 2 metal = Power source which gathers power in the form of infra-red radiating from the sun.
Solar Cell Panels: 1W + 2 stone = Power source which gathers power from the sun's light.
Ultra Violet Reactors: 2W + 3 metal = Power source which gathers one of the sun's most powerful radiations, but cannot be fully active for a full day since it may overload (explode), but it works on night at a reduced performance.
X-Ray Reactors: 3W 2F + 4 plastic = Power source which gathers power from X-ray radiation and functions at full output no matter where you put it.

Did I mention that most Robots, excluding clones, cyborgs, and androids [Locked], tend not to be very good at biology? Since they're kinda crap at it.

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 29 Jan 2013, 09:19

Right, lets see if I can try and make the next move. Based on my new situation (They DARE scratch my PLANE!?!?! lol)

Military
1. We need to monitor the creature. If it acts on us, then our guns should be able to try and kill it. But if it goes for one of our enemies, that should take some weight off. Also repair the gun.
5. Right, we can give them a good place to develop. somewhere safe. They are quite frail just now. (like you said)

10. The situation is not good if the plants are becoming aggressive against us. Try and melt the soil to starve off the plant. If we can repair the holes later then that would be beneficial.

8. The pale humans fading from the sun is a good sign. That means we can use our UV technology as a form of weapon against them.
(See research)
12. We can try and find some working vehicles of those and try and create a new unit, if possible (robotic armored cars anyone? lol)

-- The new weakness and the tatic may become useful as means of defense should the human colonists become aggressive against us.
Research:

We should try and create some UV weapons in order to keep the pale sun-sensitive creatures at bay.

Construction
Get an extra array of power sources and storage operational to help sustain a good power supply. (Beneficial to the maintenance of UV attacks against the pale creatures.)
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 08 Feb 2013, 05:32

Okay, time to do a snap-update (just one decision, which you can make before I do your full update).
A Company Snap-Update wrote:22 - The blue people were just zombies painted blue, they were dead by the time we got there, looks like they were killed with a shotgun.
But we found the corpse of Private Huan Blackburn, there was nothing of use on him, we found a bloody trail nearby, leading outside and to the east, through the perimeter razorwire.
It's dark though, and we could be ambushed, but then again, we're 28 people armed with military hardware.

Shall we follow the trail?

Mortenkam
Zombie Hunter

Postby Mortenkam » 09 Feb 2013, 07:56

Yes, follow the trail.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 28 Feb 2013, 05:57

Wait... how many are still active, I need to know if everyone's still here.

As for the update, I'm working on it every now and then, I've already made a system for combat (took a while, I haven't used it before though).

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 28 Feb 2013, 17:37

i'm still here, waiting for my update
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”