Demonic Group Control RP Roleplay Thread

For all your roleplaying needs!
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Re: Demonic Group Control RP Roleplay Thread

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 13 Jan 2013, 19:42

Silverware wrote:
Happy Demon wrote:Not everyone chose what to research in at turn 1 (the one we're at right now, the first one was 0), actually if I recall correctly the only one who's done it yet is Silverware.

Because research is important. Like cheese on crackers, it makes things better,

I always know that researching is important in managing a faction.

like in command and conquer, if your tanks are always getting overwhelmed, give them railguns Image ^_^
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Jan 2013, 21:49

... oh, right, that reminded me of something, I bought 12 of the C&C games one day and I've yet to play them.
Maybe I'll play them some day... ah well, I'll entertain myself by playing other games, like Spec Ops: The Line.

Maybe I should try and see if there's an achievment for gunning down the unarmed refugees where they hanged my team mate (I just shot into the air and the refugees ran away).
Sped Ops: The Line is really engaging, especially with the fact that I die almost imediately, so you need to be cautious.

... I'm still working on the update.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 19 Jan 2013, 02:02

A Company update wrote:MAP:
Spoiler! :

REPORT:
Spoiler! :
5 Fireteams were sent to check the perimeter, it's quite bad, and it got worse somehow as in the middle of the check, a tank drove out of building 14 and through the perimeter razorwire fence. The tank was stopped just after it went through the fence, a soldier shot it in the rear with an anti-materiel rifle and the tank's engine coughed a little, then it stopped, we've marked it on the map and it's number 27 of notable things. The perimeter razorwire fence has many holes in it from the zombies getting through, some zombies are still stuck in it, we took them out easily, we decided to go with the dagger as we're not quite well off in the ammo department. We've killed 50 zombies (strike then step back), the unhindered zombies were slow and couldn't catch us, but they're too fast for us to use our stab and backstep tactic on them.

We've made plans for how to make these barbed wire fences, we've added it to the building plans archive.

23 (led by Staff Sargeant Willy Daquan) - We've sweeped the building, no zombies or signs of where the survivors went, but we found some useful stuff and some... not so useful stuff.
We found 50 wood, 800 stone, 200 metal, 100 plastic, and 400 fabric worth of junk, I still don't know where they got all those red bricks from, replaced them as building material long ago. There's also some general furniture in here too.
We also found 20 axes, 3 fire resistant partial heavy armor suits, 6 fire extinguishers, and 3 functional gas-masks lying around, with all these items and resources it's going to take quite some time to move it to building 13 (our storage building).
The rest of the things we found was a lot of different headwears, t-shirts, and posters. Many of those non-important items mysteriously disappeared, and Private Melissa's backpack looked quite full when we were walking back... sneaky little girl.

12 (led by Corporal Pierrick Yezekael) - We checked the building, it's empty, no zombies, no survivors, but there's text on the wall saying "PERDITIO" along with an eigth pointed star above it. In the room are some beds, footlockers, various furniture, etc. Other than that it's mostly empty, not as much as a single piece of junk in here, it's as tidy as can be.

27 - There's a Stug III here, we shot it's engine so it wont be going anywhere for a while, it's surounded by zombies. The crew may still be alive.

14 (led by Sargeant Alexis Cyrille) - We went in here searching for where the sound came from, we found a strange tank in here, big cannon, no turret, and very few machineguns, it seemed abandoned, but when Private Alexei walked past it's front, the cannon aimed at him, he was immediately distressed by this and called attention to it. As he did this the tank roared to life and drove out the storage building, through one of the walls. It was about to get away, but Corporal Elizaveta shot it in the rear with an anti-materiel rifle as it drove through the perimeter fence, the tank's engine coughed a couple times before dying... f***, there went that tank. But whoever brought it here might have more hidden in building 14.
The teams then proceeded with the sweep, there appears to be more armored vehicles in here, but no tanks. There's also a group of armed people in here, upon further inspection reveals that their skin is sickly pale and they seem to be eating human flesh, they also seem to be doing maintenance on the vehicles, but they seem to be hostile towards the zombies.
Some of them are looking outside towards the tank that we shot, they're all armed with firearms, an easy way to distinguish them from the zombies.
We aborted the mission after that, as this behaviour is... odd.

18 (led by Sargeant Klaudiusz Teodor Jaskolski) - We've cleared out the zombies, they weren't all that fast, so we simply blew their brains out with careful shotgun blasts... sorry for the mess, we should have lured them into a corner and then shoot them, it's quite bloody in there now. We used 41 shells on 41 zombies.

17 (led by Staff Sargeant Jem Martie Stevens) - The zombies we were fighting had the ability to fly, it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be, as even when flying they were quite slow, we used 81 bullets to kill them, some only got their spine broken, leaving only their head mobile, but a quick stab with the knife fixed that.

16 (led by Staff Sargeant Ainsley Fergie Hendry) - The zombies were of no concern, they were too slow, we simply blew their brains out with a shotgun, 46 zombies, 46 shells.

22 (led by Sargeant Johnson Thorben) - They didn't return. Private Jochim Laborde, Private Huan Blackburn, Private James Wei, Private Lucy Svana, Private Johanna Bethany, Private William Nanuk, Corporal Jane Lalawethika, and Sargeant Johnson Thorben are currently MIA.

21 (led by Sargeant Oskars Gabriels Ozolins) - The building had zombies in it, but they were fast, strong, and seemed to be with one which looked normal, but I kept hearing whispers when I looked at it. We lost Private Natasia Orlov to the zombies, they took her by surprise, she got bitten and turned before we were able to act, f***. After this event we aborted the mission, there was at least 23 of those things in there, and Natasia's no doubt joined their ranks.
We lost an Assault Rifle (7,62x39mm), 2 clips (20 rounds each), a Pistol (9mm Luger), 2 clips (10 rounds each), a Suit of Partial Composite Armor, a Medium Helmet, and a Dagger.

15 (led by Sargeant Ayse Elmas Macar) - There's a group of people here, 4 of them are sitting in makeshift thrones while 47 other ones are trying to entertain them. While we were watching, one of them, a man, tripped, and then one of the 4 spectators pointed it's finger at him, his body then exploded and then went into flames, leaving only ash. The other performers seemed distressed by this and continued with increased effort, they're afraid of the spectators.

We have 69 Privates, 20 Corporals, 7 Sargeants, 2 Staff Sargeants, a Master Sargeant, and a Lieutenant

INVENTORY:
Spoiler! :
WEAPONS:
119 - Automatic Pistols (9mm Luger)
79 - Assault Rifles (7,62x39mm)
10 - Machineguns (5,56x45mm NATO)
10 - Sniper Rifles (7,95x57mm Mauser)
20 - Shotguns (12-Gauge)
2 - Anti-materiel Rifles (.950 JDJ)
199 - Daggers

AMMO:
480 - 9mm Luger Rounds (FMJ)
1 879 - 7,62x39mm Rounds (FMJ)
2 000 - 5,56x45mm NATO Rounds (FMJ)
100 - 7,95x57mm Mauser Rounds (FMJ)
113 - 12-Gauge Shells (Slug)
49 - .950 JDJ (FMJ)
20 - .950 JDJ (Hydra-Shok)

ARMOR:
20 - Suits of Full Composite Armor
99 - Suits of Partial Composite Armor
2 - Suits of Thick Heavy Overlapping Armor (bombsuits)
199 - Medium Helmets

RESOURCES:
Wood: 500
Stone: 100
Metal: 1 000
Plastic: 20
Fiber: 500
Oil: 0

BUILDINGS:
Spoiler! :
Makeshift Wall (W): 4 wood/metal/stone = Sub-par wall, does what it needs to, but little else.
Makeshift Roof (R): 3 wood/metal = Sub-par roof, does what it needs to, but little else.
Makeshift Floor (F): 2 wood/metal = Sub-par roof, does what it needs to, but little else.
Barricade: 2 wood/metal/stone = Effective for blocking entrances.

Guard Post: 3W 1R 1F + 3 wood/metal = A simple tower that allows you to get an overview.
Cell: 3W 1R 1F + 2 wood/metal = A small cell for trapping people inside.
Barracks: 7W 6R 6F + 7 wood/metal = Simple housing for troops, room for 5 people.
Mannable Wall: 4W 2F + 1 wood/metal = Wall section that can be manned, so it's both an effective defence and it's easy to defend.
Barbed Wire: 1W + 1 metal = Barbed wire fence made to inhibit the movement of those who try to get past it.

House: 13W 12R 12F + 8 wood/metal = Average housing, room for 6 people with comfortable room.
Spike Defense: 4 wood/metal = Spikes made to harm those foolish enough to defy it, useful against zombies, mtants, etc.
Workshop: 7W 6R 6F + 4 wood/metal + 6 metal/stone = Workshops makes item construction faster and can improve items.
Tower: 5W 2R 2F + 7 wood/metal = Towers are defensive structures, they can also be made on buildings to make defencing them easier.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Mortenkam
Zombie Hunter

Postby Mortenkam » 19 Jan 2013, 23:46

Send 7 fireteams out to check out building 22 to find the missing men.
Send 1 fireteam out to building 18 to take control and checking it out.
Send 1 fireteam out to building 17 to take control and checking it out.
Send 1 fireteams out to building 16 to take control and checking it out.
Send 4 fireteams out to number 27 to kill the zombies and check out the tank and see if we can make something that something like it.
Send 4 fireteams out to building 21 to kill the zombies and checking the building for anything interesting
Send 7 fireteams out to building 15 to kill the 4 guys on the throne, do it quick and hopefully before they even notice, try using ati-matirel riffles and sniper riffels, if success, recruit the rest of the people to the company.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 20 Jan 2013, 23:45

MACU-01 group update wrote:MAP:
Spoiler! :

REPORT:
Spoiler! :
We've constructed the 24 Solar panels with the Slaves within the 6 hours, but we took the decision to have the MACU-01 make 4 panels and set them when we observed the lack of speed in the Slaves' progress.
6 Slaves were completed.
5 Ghosts were completed and 1 is 11/26 done.
5 Eagles were completed.

Cost of resupply and rearming = 1650 Energy Units + 15 wood + 15 stone + 210 metal + 270 fiber.

2 - Mutants detected. Estimated threat level: Overwhelming. Mutants possess: Flight, agility, speed, high tier slicing edge weaponry, medium tier armor slicing edge, and low tier piercing point weaponry. Mutant numbers: 100+. Mutants seem to originate from the neigboring skyscraper, they've made a bridge across with the help of one of our Eagles that they've hijacked.
The mutants returned the Eagle to us, but it's battery was gone and the turrets had been removed, repairing it would cost 3 metal + 9 plastic + 9 fiber + 6 oil.

1:60 - The robots have paritally scavenged this floor, we could continue to scavenge (take all loose items, like PCs, filing cabinets, etc.), or we could strip it (remove everything except the metal infrastructure). We've scavenged some electronics and other stuff which equates to 600 metal + 120 plastic.

1:59 - The Zombies have been dealt with, by removing the window (the glass is too hard to break with crossbows) and running the rotors on their most noisy modes we had the zombies run out and fall to their doom.
However, upon attempting to get back to base, the 2 Eagles were ambushed by mutants, one was taken and had it's turrets removed, while the other retreated to prevent further loss.
We got one of the windows back, it's very durable and we could figure out a use for it in our buildings.

1:55 - The Humans are fortifying their defences, their food supply appears to be very low, but they're trapped there, zombies are on the floor above and the floor below.
They got one of the posessed humans there, humans infested with plants. They're trying to get contact with the posessed human, but it seems as if the progress is very slow.
Surveying the Humans is very difficult with the flying mutants around, throwing rocks at our ghost, obscuring the view, trying to hang onto it, one even managed to cut out the reactive vibro lance launcher and loader, they're trying to get the crossbow turrets as well, but it got back before they managed to hang onto it again, repair would cost 1 wood + 1 stone + 8 metal.

420 Energy was used on the Slaves, MACU-01 is self-sufficient, no loss or gain there, Production cost 600 Energy, The Ghosts used 150 energy, the Eagle used 88 Energy, we gained 2 400 Energy.
Your energy supply has reached maximum capacity.

BLUEPRINT LIST:
Spoiler! :
LIGHT:
Model: Ghost.
Frame: Very small drone (lvl 4+1) (5 HP).
Frame extensions: Very small rear mounted tail (2 HP), very small short wings (2 HP each).
Propulsion: Very small top mounted silent helicopter engine (3 HP, 2 noise), very small tail mounted silent stabilization rotor (1 HP, 1 noise).
Armor: Very small front mounted radar deflection plating (3 HP, 2 deflect, 1 absorb, radar immunity).
Engine: Very small simple electrical engine (4 HP).
Fuel storage: Very small simple plated acid battery (4 HP, 1 deflect, 1 absorb) (2 EX).
Hardpoints: Very small bottom mounted reactive vibro lance loader (2 HP) (4 EX), Very small bottom mounted forward facing silenced reactive vibro lance (5 HP, 1 noise) (2 EX, 1 EM).
Turrets: Very small tail mounted rear facing silenced AP crossbow turret (2 HP), very small top mounted forward facing silenced AP crossbow turret (2 HP).
Weight/Lift: 20/25.
Energy used/produced: 10/10.
Fuel capacity: 50.
Cost: 1 wood + 1 stone + 23 metal + 9 plastic + 6 fiber + 2 oil.
Construction time: 26 min.
Description: Small light attack drone made for getting in close and strike down enemies while remaining undetected, but has reactive vibro lance if neccesary.

Model: Slave.
Frame: Very small drone (lvl 4+1) (5 HP).
Frame extensions: Very small rear mounted tail (2 HP).
Propulsion: Top mounted very small helicopter engine (3 HP, 4 noise), tail mounted very small stabilization rotor (1 HP, 3 noise).
Armor: None (visibility 3).
Engine: Very small simple electrical engine (4 HP).
Fuel storage: Very small acid battery (2 HP) (6 EX).
Hardpoints: Very small bottom mounted simple grasper claw (4 HP), very small bottom mounted simple multitool (3 HP, 2 noise).
Turrets: None.
Weight/Lift: 14/25.
Energy used/produced: 7/10.
Fuel capacity: 50.
Cost: 18 metal + 4 plastic + 2 oil.
Construction time: 9 min.
Description: Drone made for doing simple duties and construction.

MEDIUM:
Model: Eagle.
Frame: Small fighter (lvl 3) (3 HP).
Frame extensions: Small rear mounted tail (2 HP).
Propulsion: Small top mounted helicopter engine (12 HP, 6 noise).
Armor: Small front mounted simple plating (4 HP, 1 deflect, 2 absorb), very small side mounted simple plating (2 HP, 1 deflect, 1 absorb each).
Engine: Small simple electrical engine (5 HP).
Fuel storage: Small armored acid battery (8 HP, 1 deflect, 2 absorb).
Hardpoints: Small left mounted simple grasping claw (8 HP), small right mounted grasping claw (8 HP), very small bottom mounted simple armor plating (2 HP, 1 deflect, 1 absorb), very small tail mounted simple armor plating (2 HP, 1 deflect, 1 absorb).
Turrets: Very small left mounted left facing AP crossbow turret (2 HP), very small right mounted right facing AP crossbow turret (2 HP), very small tailmounted rear facing AP crossbow turret (2 HP).
Weight/Lift: 37/100.
Energy used/produced: 18/25.
Fuel capacity: 200.
Cost: 45 metal + 30 plastic + 9 fiber + 6 oil.
Construction time: 33 min.
Description: Simple small fighter capable of carrying units to other areas or simply fly them high up and drop them to their doom.

EX=Explosive (danger of exploding upon destruction).
EM=Hyperelectronicmagnetic (danger of EMP upon destruction).

INVENTORY:
Spoiler! :
ROBOTS: 25 Ghosts (5 unarmed and unsupplied).
16 Slaves (6 unarmed and unsupplied).
15 Eagles (1 damaged + 5 unarmed and unsupplied).

RESOURCES:
Power: 10 000/10 000
Wood: 995
Stone: 939
Metal: 1 078
Plastic: 901
Fiber: 925
Oil: 1 958

BUILDINGS:
Spoiler! :
Medium Metal Wall (W): 3 metal = Solid wall capable of taking a beating, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Roof (R): 3 metal = Solid roof made to last, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Floor (F): 2 metal = Solid flooring made to handle heavy loads, can be fitted with additional features.
Metal Barricade: 3 metal = Sturdy barricade made to keep swarms at bay.

Tech Creep Bridge: 3F + 2 metal = Simple bridge for allowing creep spread from one building to another without having direct contact.

Metal Storage Chamber: 7W 6R 6F + 2 metal = Simple storage area.
Barbed Wire: 1W + 1 metal = Barbed wire fence made to inhibit the movement of those who try to get past it.
Metal Tower: 5W 2R 2F + 4 metal = Bulky structure made to hold weaponry without making an entire robot, can be placed on heavy and reinforced buildings.
Metal Slab: 3W+1 metal = 1 story tall solid metal block made to keep unwanted visitors out.

Metal Workshop: 11W 7R 7F + 8 metal = Metal structure where parts get made.
Mountable Metal Wall: 4W 2F + 1 metal = Wall section that's both defensive and easy to defend.
Metal Power Plant: 24W 18R 18F + 20 metal = Building made to harness power, but not generate it, required to utilize solar arrays, nuclear reactors, and other power sources.
Metal Cell: 3W 1R 1F + 2 metal = Solid cell made to contain unwanted cargo.

Heat Reactors: 1W + 1 metal + 1 oil = Power source which gathers power in the form of heat radiating from the sun.
Infra-Red Reactors: 1W + 2 metal = Power source which gathers power in the form of infra-red radiating from the sun.
Solar Cell Panels: 1W + 2 stone = Power source which gathers power from the sun's light.
Ultra Violet Reactors: 2W + 3 metal = Power source which gathers one of the sun's most powerful radiations, but cannot be fully active for a full day since it may overload (explode), but it works on night at a reduced performance.

You'll have to resupply and rearm the newly created robots if you want to use them.

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 21 Jan 2013, 19:27

(Is the bridge on the roof? For me it seems like that the bridge is connected to the 58th floor. And is there a connection from the skyscraper to the roof? Can the robots "communicate" with humans?)
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 22 Jan 2013, 01:58

Yes, it's connected roof to roof, but there's some structural supports around it too, some reach the floors bellow. You'll have tech-creep spreading onto it next turn.

You can communicate with the Humans.

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 22 Jan 2013, 13:14

Spoiler! :
Continue production of robots and rearm and resupply every robot in need.
Send 10 Ghosts in stealth mode near the bridge to find a stray mutant (or if there are no stray mutants, than go to the other side of the building) Perform with 3 Ghosts a stealth kill (i guess the crossbow should be fine) on a mutant with some weaponry. The other Ghosts wait next to the window where the mutant will possible fall and catch him (if too heavy let him just fall)
Carry corpse back and try to do more research in his weapon. And try to find a soft spot on his body. If the mutant is too heavy, continue killing Mutants stealthy without risking the Ghosts.

scavenge floor 1:60

Build Medium Metal 3 Wall, 2 Roof and 2 Floor to the right of the Hangar: 25 metal
Build Metal Tower on new constructed "building": 4 metal
Build Metal 3 Barricade in front of tower (north south)
Arm Tower with ranged weaponry.
Defend the construction site with all bots.
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Jan 2013, 05:28

Ascomycota update wrote:MAP:
Spoiler! :

REPORT:
Spoiler! :
Creep Tumors have grown in our creep area, you can grow plants on them at an increased rate, they can also later be upgraded to be used in order to defend us if we're attacked.

1 - We've had the Human transported here in order to access it's mind, the process of doing so is... complicated. These humans are sapient and they often think differently, some are nearly suicidal while others are so cautious that they panic over the slightest indication of danger. We've begun to tap into their language, basic meaning should he possible.

Researched: Languages: Tier 1 Ancient Militaristic Human Language (tier 1: Basic meaning).
Tier 1 Old Mixed Human Language (tier 1: Basic meaning).

One of the languages of these humans has an almost military vocalization, however, another language has also been detected, it's very mixed, taking words from the militaristic language and several others. The Mixed language is similar with one from hundreds of years ago, while the Militaristic language stretches even farther, almost as old as the Elven language. We've managed to get the basic meaning based on body language, tone, words, and grammar, so we can understand if they accept, decline, are hostile, etc.

4 - We've severed most of their roots, the parasite's spawns were powerful but too slow. The parasites are trying to spawn more spawns, but it's taking time.

8 - There's a battle happening here, the participants are: Parasite spawns from their area at 4, humanoid robots from their base at 7, humans from the camp at 5, and elves from their gathering point at 6.

The robots are communicating with the humans utilizing old mixed human language, they seem to be requesting their aid.
The parasites are attacking the robots and humans.
The humans are attacking the parasites and being attacked by the elves.
The elves are attacking the humans with spiked weaponry, they seem to be aiming at their pelvis.

The elves have great respect of our kind, we should be able to chase them away with one of our spawns.

72 more Erodes were spawned.
You have a total of 80 Chafes, 10 Goliaths, 10 Absolutions, 20 Strikers, and 264 Erodes.

FLORA INDEX:
Spoiler! :
Name: Absolution.
Body: Small strong body (5 HP).
Body extensions: 2 small arms (2 HP each), 2 small legs (2 HP each).
Movement: Small versatile legs (speed=4) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Armor: Strong skin (3 HP, 2 absorb, 1 deflect, 1 regeneration).
Organs: Simple organs (1 HP).
Sight: 2 small simple eyes (1 HP each).
Weapons: Small simple left hand scythe claw (3 HP), small simple right hand scythe claw (3 HP).
Strength: Simple muscles (14 STR).
Blood: Simple plant blood network (50 blood units).
Spawning Time: 60 min (normal), 45 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 30 min (spawning pool).
Description: Strong spawn capable of rending the flesh of those foolish enough to get too close to it.

Name: Erode.
Body: Very small simple body (2 HP).
Body extensions: 2 very small arms (1 HP each), 2 very small legs (1 HP each).
Movement: Very small versatile legs (speed=3) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Armor: None.
Weapons: Very small simple left hand claws (HP 1), very small simple right hand claws (HP 1).
Strength: Simple muscles (6 STR).
Blood: Simple plant blood network (10 blood units).
Spawning Time: 10 min (normal), 7.5 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 5 min (spawning pool).
Description: Weak spawn made to swarm our enemies.

Name: Chafe.
Body: Very small fast body (2 HP).
Body extensions: 2 very small arms (1 HP each), 2 very small legs (1 HP each).
Movement: Very small versatile legs (speed=6) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Weapons: Very small simple left hand claws (HP 1), very small simple right hand claws (HP 1).
Strength: Simple muscles (4 STR).
Blood: Simple plant blood network (12 blood units).
Spawning Time: 15 min (normal), 11.25 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 7.5 min (spawning pool).
Description: Fast spawn made to overwhelm our enemies with thier numbers and speed.

Name: Striker.
Body: Small fast body (4 HP).
Body extensions: 2 small arms (2 HP each), 2 small legs (2 HP each).
Movement: Small versatile legs (speed=8) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Weapons: Small simple left hand scythe claw (HP 3), small simple right hand scythe claw (HP 3).
Strength: Simple muscles (8 STR).
Spawning Time: 60 min (normal), 45 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 30 min (spawning pool).
Description: Fast spawn made to get in close quickly and terminate hostile targets.

Name: Goliath.
Body: Small armored body (8 HP).
Body extensions: 2 small arms (2 HP each), 4 small legs (2 HP each).
Movement: Small versatile legs (speed=2) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Armor: Simple carapace armor (8 HP, 4 absorb, 2 deflect, 1 regeneration).
Weapons: Small simple left hand scythe claw (3 HP), small simple right hand scythe claw (3 HP).
Strength: Simple muscles (10 STR).
Spawning Time: 120 min (normal), 90 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 60 min (spawning pool).
Description: Elite spawn made to soak up damage and unleash some upon our enemies, it's also very slow.

Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 25 Jan 2013, 10:37

Continue spawning Erodes.
Continue on previous research options, but add any extra research into Human Languages.
Send a force of 200 Erodes to the battle, scare the Elves away, attack the Parasites, Try to force the Machines away from the Humans, and attempt communication with the Humans, asking them to withdraw and offering to protect them from the Elves and Parasites.
Send our 10 Goliaths and 10 Absolutions, along with the 20 Strikers, and 40 Chafes to attack the Parasites home base. If the battle is still going when the reach that point they are to help.

Once that battle is dealt to the second force is to continue to the Parasite base. If the Humans accept our offer, then send 25 Erodes with the Humans to guard them, and send the rest with the second force.

Ultimate goal is to destroy the Parasites as fast as possible, push the Machine back out of our territory, and give aid to the Humans.

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”