Demonic Group Control RP Roleplay Thread

For all your roleplaying needs!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: Demonic Group Control RP Roleplay Thread

Postby Happy Demon » 29 Dec 2012, 21:30

I feel like I should point something out.

The aircraft carrier the ASAP is on is immobile, as it's out of fuel and the engine failed some years ago (I'm not going to give you a pristine aircraft carrier, that would be silly).

Don't worry about the update, I'm working on it.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 03 Jan 2013, 06:54

Damn... school's started so expect an even greater slowdown.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 05 Jan 2013, 04:21

lol ok, take your time though :P
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 10 Jan 2013, 06:39

ASAP update wrote:MAP:
Spoiler! :

REPORT:
Spoiler! :
A week ago you woke up, in the air, and having suffered severe damage, you were being shot at, but you fled, there's no memory of what had happened before. You excaped and landed onto an abandoned aircraft carrier, you found that you had aircrafts in your cargo bay along with a lot of resources. You also have a database filled with tech data, but some of it's gone, whoever put it there sure was advanced. It took a week to fix all the damage.

You are unable to contruct or research guns until combustion weaponry has been improved to the necesarry level.
There appears to be an unknown ship in your hold, an Overlord class large drone, your data on it is limited, and dissassembling it would be unwise until we know how to handle nuclear reactors. Hooking it up to the power grid would likely cause an overload.

You sent out some robots to scout, this was what they found:

1 - The flight deck is where you're located, you have a flying fortress, it's capable of vertical takeoff and landing, it has various hardpoints, all of which are mounted with sundershuriken launchers, you also got a lot of 360 turrets on your back along with a tail and nose turret, all of them are equiped with lasers, there's also solar panels and landing strips for very small and small aircrafts. We've made some solar panels along with a power plant to gather power.
2 - The control tower seems to be uninhabited, but there's a lot of IR signatures there, the rest of the structure appears to be infested with ravenous flesh eating reanimated corpses, they don't seem very dangerous.
3 - The turrets seem mostly uninhabited, but 2 of them seems to be inhabited by some sort of human, only these are much more muscular and very hostile, heck, they're even fighting each other every now and then.
4 - One of the turrets seems to be inhabited by a group of humanoids, they seem like humans except they're much more athletically built and feral, there also seems to be a big concentration of zombies in the observation building, they also seem to be hunted by the feral humans.
5 - This area is mostly uninhabited, but there's some stray robots in one of the turrets, they seem to be trying to survive here, a strange behaviour for a robot to exhibit, they're humanoid robots and they're wielding what appears to be guns.
6 - These turrets are mostly uninhabited, but there are some ravenous walking dead in one of the turrets.
7 - There's some ghouls in three of the turrets here, they're strong, fast, and they're trying to eat each other.
8 - There appears to be a group of humans in one of the turrets, but they're very pale and seems to be avoiding the sunlight, they seem to have made a hole in the floor of the turret.
9 - There's a group of highly organized soldiers here, they're making a defensive perimeter and they possess what appears to be cannons, and they've managed to get their turrets working. Beware, the turrets are made to take out aircrafts and will make short work of our robots.
10 - There appears to be some sort of plant spreading, it's throwing soil around and then spreading some sort of biological-material onto it, it's also completely coveredone of our turrets in this biological-material.

You send out 20 sparrows to scout and they used as much energy as you gained, so no change in power levels.

BLUEPRINT LIST:
Spoiler! :
LIGHT:
Model: Sparrow.
Frame: Very small light alloy 4 cameleon drone (lvl 4+1) (12 HP, 1 regenerate, 6 camoflage).
Frame extensions: Very small rear mounted tail (2 HP), very small hardpoints in wing slots (2 HP each).
Propulsion: Very small bottom mounted repulsor engine (4 HP, 1 noise), very small back mounted repulsor engine (4 HP, 1 noise).
Armor: Very small front mounted cameleon plating (8 HP, 2 deflect, 6 absorb, 1 regenerate, 6 camoflage).
Engine: Very small simple electrical engine (8 HP).
Fuel storage: Very small acid cell battery (2 HP) (3 EX).
Hardpoints: Very small bottom mounted acid cell battery (3 HP) (1 EX), very small bottom mounted acid cell battery (3 HP) (1 EX), very small left wing slot mounted light alloy 4 mecha tendrill (6 HP) (1 EX), very small left tendrill mounted light alloy 4 vibro sword (6 HP, 1 deflect) (2 EM), very small right wing slot mounted light alloy 4 mecha tendrill (6 HP) (1 EX), very small right tendrill mounted light alloy 4 vibro sword (6 HP, 1 deflect) (2 EM).
Turrets: Very small tail mounted rear facing silenced sundershuriken launcher (3 HP), very small top mounted forward facing silenced sundershuriken launcher (3 HP).
Weight/Lift: 22/22.
Energy used/produced: 19/20.
Fuel capacity: 250.
Cost: 44 metal + 3 plastic + 5 oil.
Construction time: 31 min.
Description: Stealthy robot made to take out any target it may encounter.

Model: Overlord.
Frame: Large drone (lvl?) (? HP).
Frame extensions: ?.
Propulsion: 4 Large top mounted helicopter engines (? HP each).
Armor: ?.
Engine: Large nuclear reactor (? HP).
Fuel storage: 4 Large nuclear fuel cells (? HP each).
Hardpoints: 8 Large rocket launchers (? HP each).
Turrets: 12 Large flak cannons (? HP each).
Weight/Lift: ?/?.
Energy used/produced: ?/?.
Fuel capacity: 1 000 uranium/plutonium.
Cost: 2 500 wood + 5 000 stone + 7 500 metal + 1 500 plastic + 10 000 fabric + 2 000 oil + 100 uranium/500 plutonium.
Construction time: 4 d.
Description: Large drone made of unknown alloys with unknown technology. Effect of nuclear reactor explosion estimated at total destruction in a 50 square kilometer area.

MEDIUM:
Model: Wasp.
Frame: Small medium alloy 4 fighter (lvl 4) (20 HP).
Frame extensions: Small rear mounted tail (2 HP).
Propulsion: Small top mounted helicopter engine (12 HP, 6 noise), small top mounted helicopter engine (12 HP, 6 noise).
Armor: Small front mounted medium alloy 4 simple plating (16 HP, 4 deflect, 8 absorb), very small side mounted medium alloy 4 simple plating (8 HP, 4 deflect, 4 absorb each), small top mounted medium alloy 4 simple plating (16 HP, 4 deflect, 8 absorb).
Engine: Small simple electrical engine (5 HP).
Fuel storage: Small alloy 4 armored acid cell battery (8 HP, 1 deflect, 2 absorb) (1 EX).
Hardpoints: Small left mounted medium alloy 4 mecha tendrill (24 HP), small left tendrill mounted medium alloy 4 sunderclaws (18 HP), small right mounted medium alloy 4 mecha tendrill (24 HP), small right tendrill mounted medium alloy 4 sunderclaws (18 HP), very small bottom mounted capacitor (2 HP), very small back mounted capacitor (2 HP).
Turrets: Very small left mounted left facing solar laser turret (6 HP), very small right mounted right facing solar laser turret (6 HP), very small tailmounted rear facing solar laser turret (6 HP), small top mounted forward facing solar laser turret (12 HP).
Weight/Lift: 46/200.
Energy used/produced: 30/37.
Fuel capacity: 800.
Cost: 138 metal + 3 plastic + 6 oil.
Construction time: 69 min.
Description: Small fighter capable of carrying units to other areas or simply fly them high up and drop them to their doom.

EX=Explosive (danger of exploding upon destruction).
EM=Hyperelectronicmagnetic (danger of EMP upon destruction).
CO=Combustible (danger of igniting upon damage).
NUKE=Nuclear (danger of nuclear meltdown upon destabilization, and possibility of explosion if not treated properly).

INVENTORY:
Spoiler! :
ROBOTS: 28 Exterminators.
1 Overlord.
10 Wasps.

RESOURCES:
Power: 10 000/10 000
Wood: 500
Stone: 1 000
Metal: 20 000
Plastic: 5 000
Fiber: 2 500
Oil: 1 000

BUILDINGS:
Spoiler! :
Medium Metal Wall (W): 3 metal = Solid wall capable of taking a beating, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Roof (R): 3 metal = Solid roof made to last, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Floor (F): 2 metal = Solid flooring made to handle heavy loads, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Door (D): 4 metal = Open and closeable door made to allow access to your units but restrict access to your enemies.
Reinforced Medium Metal Wall (rW): 6 metal = Solid wall made to withstand demolition charges and other anti-structural devices, can support amazing weights.
Metal Barricade: 3 metal = Sturdy barricade made to keep swarms at bay.

Tech Creep Bridge: 3F + 2 metal = Simple bridge for allowing creep spread from one building to another without having direct contact.
Tech Creep Tendrils: 4W + 5 plastic = Extending metallic arm which acts as a movable bridge for creep.

Metal Storage Chamber: 7W 6R 6F + 2 metal = Simple storage area.
Barbed Wire: 1W + 1 metal = Barbed wire fence made to inhibit the movement of those who try to get past it.
Metal Tower: 5W 2R 2F + 4 metal = Bulky structure made to hold weaponry without making an entire robot, can be placed on heavy and reinforced buildings.
Metal Slab: 3W+1 metal = 1 story tall solid metal block made to keep unwanted visitors out.

Metal Workshop: 11W 7R 7F + 8 metal = Metal structure where parts get made.
Mountable Metal Wall: 4W 2F + 1 metal = Wall section that's both defensive and easy to defend.
Metal Power Plant: 24W 18R 18F + 20 metal = Building made to harness power, but not generate it, required to utilize solar arrays, nuclear reactors, and other power sources.
Metal Cell: 3W 1R 1F + 2 metal = Solid cell made to contain unwanted cargo.

Heat Reactors: 1W + 1 metal + 1 oil = Power source which gathers power in the form of heat radiating from the sun.
Infra-Red Reactors: 1W + 2 metal = Power source which gathers power in the form of infra-red radiating from the sun.
Solar Cell Panels: 1W + 2 stone = Power source which gathers power from the sun's light.
Ultra Violet Reactors: 2W + 3 metal = Power source which gathers one of the sun's most powerful radiations, but cannot be fully active for a full day since it may overload (explode), but it works on night at a reduced performance.
X-Ray Reactors: 3W 2F + 4 plastic = Power source which gathers power from X-ray radiation and functions at full output no matter where you put it.

Research is done by selecting an item to research, then waiting for the results, if you find anything you think would help the progress, just suggest to use it to help research and then wait for my approval or denial (but it'll most probably be approved).

If you want to design a new blueprint, just ask and I'll give you the required information.

Reinforced structure parts can be used in normal buildings, and greatly enhance it's durability.
Last edited by Happy Demon on 13 Jan 2013, 05:12, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 10 Jan 2013, 06:40

*sigh* That took some time, I got a bit too busy playing SO:TL and other games, so it came a bit late.

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Jan 2013, 03:00

For those who've not chosen what to research in, I highly suggest you do so now, before I do the second update (oh and Zidane, your update is done).

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 13 Jan 2013, 03:02

Happy Demon wrote:For those who've not chosen what to research in, I highly suggest you do so now, before I do the second update (oh and Zidane, your update is done).

tell me where?
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Jan 2013, 05:13

... did I do it again? F*** I did, damn.

I made your update from Eldaran's, so I forgot to edit the name of the faction.

I'll change it.

It's post #24 (4th post on page 3).

The picture may take time to load, it's quite big.

Not everyone chose what to research in at turn 1 (the one we're at right now, the first one was 0), actually if I recall correctly the only one who's done it yet is Silverware.

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 13 Jan 2013, 09:36

Happy Demon wrote:... did I do it again? F*** I did, damn.

I made your update from Eldaran's, so I forgot to edit the name of the faction.

I'll change it.

It's post #24 (4th post on page 3).

The picture may take time to load, it's quite big.

Not everyone chose what to research in at turn 1 (the one we're at right now, the first one was 0), actually if I recall correctly the only one who's done it yet is Silverware.

haha, lol

Right, now I have a clearer picture. i first thought tht massive plane was a Flying Fortress and you mentioned it is. Plus it looks badass too.

The unoccupied guns can be used in the plan to utilise all defenses to make this disused carrier into a major stronghold for all ASAP operations.
But because of the 'dog-eat-dog' situation with the various 'unclean' on the carrier, let them kill themselves out and then we can kill off the last remainders.

The tower may prove to be useful in ground clearance and assist in air operations in the future. So inspect the IR signatures, from a safe distance and also bring in some samples from the corpses there, it may be useful to produce cyborgs in assisting to annihilating the major humanoid enemies, occupying the far end of the ship, later.

And finally, we should call the grounded Flying Fortress our home during our plan to dominate the carrier, defensive medium walls and doors plus the barbed wire should be use as a perimeter defense. Plus the plane's guns may be used as an early ranged defense. so we can occupy them.

Also inspect the plant growth, it should focus the human's attention but if they fight, it could give us openings to strike them at their weakest.

the machines at 5. should be negotiated so we can do a combined assault on the rest of the occupants.

Also I am appointing you, overlord class drone, to oversee the operations on this ship which I have stated.

--- Message Terminated ---
I like eating...and Joe.
Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 13 Jan 2013, 11:19

Happy Demon wrote:Not everyone chose what to research in at turn 1 (the one we're at right now, the first one was 0), actually if I recall correctly the only one who's done it yet is Silverware.

Because research is important. Like cheese on crackers, it makes things better,

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”