Demonic Group Control RP Roleplay Thread

For all your roleplaying needs!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: Demonic Group Control RP Roleplay Thread

Postby Happy Demon » 17 Dec 2012, 15:04

Agh, I forgot to check the entire tech list... I'll post about it on the setup thread.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 21 Dec 2012, 06:31

Ok, time to do part of the update, to show you that I'm actually working on it.

A Company update wrote:MAP:
Spoiler! :

REPORT:
Spoiler! :
A couple months ago a zombie horde was sighted, we tried to fight but it was futile, there was too many, so most went into hiding. Only building 13, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, and the perimeter defenses are under our control. We met some people, but we were mostly busy with surviving with the zombie horde roaming about. Some days ago, for some reason most of the zombies went away, they seemed to be heading towards the ghost-town to the north.
We met some people in building 23 some days later, they were quite the group, but they kept hanging their heads in shame when around us, when we asked why they only answered "The fire, we left them.".
Also, the area is grassy, but it's a long way to the nearest city (an hour's drive, too bad we don't have any cars yet), there's always the ghost town though.

We decided to send out 12 fireteams to scout around, this is what we found:
Building 6, 11, 16, 17, and 18 is infested with zombies.
Building 12 is empty, same goes for building 23, seems the people in there left without us noticing.
We're hearing strange noises from building 14.
We spotted a group of people in building 22, they're not the ones from building 23, they also seem to be covered in blue-ish paint.
There seems to be some zombies wandering around, aproximately 200 of them.

INVENTORY:
Spoiler! :
WEAPONS:
120 - Automatic Pistols (9mm Luger)
80 - Assault Rifles (7,62x39mm)
10 - Machineguns (5,56x45mm NATO)
10 - Sniper Rifles (7,95x57mm Mauser)
20 - Shotguns (12-Gauge)
2 - Anti-materiel Rifles (.950 JDJ)
200 - Daggers

AMMO:
500 - 9mm Luger Rounds (FMJ)
2 000 - 7,62x39mm Rounds (FMJ)
2 000 - 5,56x45mm NATO Rounds (FMJ)
100 - 7,95x57mm Mauser Rounds (FMJ)
200 - 12-Gauge Shells (Slug)
50 - .950 JDJ (FMJ)
20 - .950 JDJ (Hydra-Shok)

ARMOR:
20 - Suits of Full Composite Armor
100 - Suits of Partial Composite Armor
2 - Suits of Thick Heavy Overlapping Armor (bombsuits)
200 - Medium Helmets

RESOURCES:
Wood: 500
Stone: 100
Metal: 1 000
Plastic: 20
Fiber: 500
Oil: 0

BUILDINGS:
Spoiler! :
Makeshift Wall (W): 4 wood/metal/stone = Sub-par wall, does what it needs to, but little else.
Makeshift Roof (R): 3 wood/metal = Sub-par roof, does what it needs to, but little else.
Makeshift Floor (F): 2 wood/metal = Sub-par roof, does what it needs to, but little else.
Barricade: 2 wood/metal/stone = Effective for blocking entrances.

Guard Post: 3W 1R 1F + 3 wood/metal = A simple tower that allows you to get an overview.
Cell: 3W 1R 1F + 2 wood/metal = A small cell for trapping people inside.
Barracks: 7W 6R 6F + 7 wood/metal = Simple housing for troops, room for 5 people.
Mannable Wall: 4W 2F + 1 wood/metal = Wall section that can be manned, so it's both an effective defence and it's easy to defend.

House: 13W 12R 12F + 8 wood/metal = Average housing, room for 6 people with comfortable room.
Spike Defense: 4 wood/metal = Spikes made to harm those foolish enough to defy it, useful against zombies, mtants, etc.
Workshop: 7W 6R 6F + 4 wood/metal + 6 metal/stone = Workshops makes item construction faster and can improve items.
Tower: 5W 2R 2F + 7 wood/metal = Towers are defensive structures, they can also be made on buildings to make defencing them easier.

Research is done by selecting an item to research (zombie corpse, pistol, building, etc.), stating what knowledge you want from the item (learn how to make better walls, etc.), allocating people to study it, and then waiting for the result.

I'll make the other parts later, there's lots of school that's going to be bothersome (that's why it took so long to do 1/4 of it).

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Mortenkam
Zombie Hunter

Postby Mortenkam » 21 Dec 2012, 22:22

Send 5 fireteams out to patrol and study the perimeter to see how its build, and giving a status rapport of defenses.
Send 1 fireteam out to building 23 to take control and checking it out.
Send 1 fireteam out to building 12 to take control and checking it out.
Send 4 fireteams out to building 14 to check it out and if possible take control.
Send 4 fireteams out to building 18 to kill the zombies.
Send 4 fireteams out to building 17 to kill the zombies.
Send 4 fireteams out to building 16 to kill the zombies.
Send 2 fireteams out to building 22 and see if they can recruit the people there
Send 2 fireteams out to check the other buildings starting with 15 and 21, remembering to count how many zombies they find in each building if they can.
The last guy can make a list over the organization of A company, putting them in platoons and squad and fireteams
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 22 Dec 2012, 23:32

Oh, and Eldaran, what alloy type did you want (light, medium, heavy)?
I noticed you hadn't chosen one in your setup post.

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 23 Dec 2012, 10:00

Sorry, i changed it, i chose Light alloy material
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 24 Dec 2012, 17:33

MACU-01 group update wrote:MAP:
Spoiler! :

REPORT:
Spoiler! :
About a month ago we gained sentience, there was scrap lying around here on the roof, we had suffered some damage, our first priority was to fix that, and so we salvaged the scrap. After that was done we made some robots from the designs we had stored. We're unsure why we awoke with little to no memory, but the fried electrical components surounding us makes us believe an EMP did it, but we god a powerful EMP protection, so whatever did this was incredibly powerful.
It took a month to do all this, but it seems as if someone was here before us, there's a hangar (center) and a power plant (top left) on this rooftop, the power plant has 12 solar cell panels connected to it. There also appears to be tech creep on this rooftop, it'll help us in transferring energy to where it's needed. The power plant should be able to support up to about 80 solar cell panels. Each solar cell panel should provide ca. 10 power every hour.

We decided to send out some scouts, all the Ghosts in fact, the Eagles were set on guard mode, 10 floors were scouted.
First number tells which building, second number tells which floor, and for some reason nearly every skyscraper has 60 floors (I count the ground floor as 1st floor, since I'm Norwegian).
1:60 - No threats detected.
1:59 - Zombies detected. Estimated threat level: Moderate. Zombies possess: Fast zombies
1:58 - No threats detected.
1:57 - Zombies detected. Estimated threat level: Low.
1:56 - Zombies detected.Estimated threat level: Very low.
1:55 - Battle detected. Participants: Humans, zombies. Survivors: Humans. Humans possess: Metal melee weaponry, fire weaponry, heavy metal armor. Estimated threat level: Low. Humans have metal and oil, both are resources that would be helpful to us. Humans possess fire weaponry which is only effective against organic creatures, human armor may make terminating them more difficult.
1:54 - Zombies detected. Estimated threat level: High. Zombies possess: Flying zombies, strong zombies.
1:53 - No threats detected.
1:52 - Plants detected. Estimated threat level: Moderate. Plants possess: Posessed humans, acid shooters, wooden carapace. Plants are fully organic, never using technology and as such is the only sentient creatures we are unable to communicate with at the moment.
1:51 - Zombies detected. Estimated threat level: Moderate. Zombies possess: Ranged zombies.

We used 600 power for the scouting, 600 power on the guarding, and we gained 720 power thanks to the solar cell panels. The MACU-01 is made to be self-sustaining, so no power lost or gained there.

BLUEPRINT LIST:
Spoiler! :
LIGHT:
Model: Ghost.
Frame: Very small drone (lvl 4+1) (5 HP).
Frame extensions: Very small rear mounted tail (2 HP), very small short wings (2 HP each).
Propulsion: Very small top mounted silent helicopter engine (3 HP, 2 noise), very small tail mounted silent stabilization rotor (1 HP, 1 noise).
Armor: Very small front mounted radar deflection plating (3 HP, 2 deflect, 1 absorb, radar immunity).
Engine: Very small simple electrical engine (4 HP).
Fuel storage: Very small simple plated acid battery (4 HP, 1 deflect, 1 absorb) (2 EX).
Hardpoints: Very small bottom mounted reactive vibro lance loader (2 HP) (4 EX), Very small bottom mounted forward facing silenced reactive vibro lance (5 HP, 1 noise) (2 EX, 1 EM).
Turrets: Very small tail mounted rear facing silenced AP crossbow turret (2 HP), very small top mounted forward facing silenced AP crossbow turret (2 HP).
Weight/Lift: 20/25.
Energy used/produced: 10/10.
Fuel capacity: 50.
Cost: 1 wood + 1 stone + 23 metal + 9 plastic + 6 fiber + 2 oil.
Construction time: 26 min.
Description: Small light attack drone made for getting in close and strike down enemies while remaining undetected, but has reactive vibro lance if neccesary.

Model: Slave.
Frame: Very small drone (lvl 4+1) (5 HP).
Frame extensions: Very small rear mounted tail (2 HP).
Propulsion: Top mounted very small helicopter engine (3 HP, 4 noise), tail mounted very small stabilization rotor (1 HP, 3 noise).
Armor: None (visibility 3).
Engine: Very small simple electrical engine (4 HP).
Fuel storage: Very small acid battery (2 HP) (6 EX).
Hardpoints: Very small bottom mounted simple grasper claw (4 HP), very small bottom mounted simple multitool (3 HP, 2 noise).
Turrets: None.
Weight/Lift: 14/25.
Energy used/produced: 7/10.
Fuel capacity: 50.
Cost: 18 metal + 4 plastic + 2 oil.
Construction time: 9 min.
Description: Drone made for doing simple duties and construction.

MEDIUM:
Model: Eagle.
Frame: Small fighter (lvl 3) (3 HP).
Frame extensions: Small rear mounted tail (2 HP).
Propulsion: Small top mounted helicopter engine (12 HP, 6 noise).
Armor: Small front mounted simple plating (4 HP, 1 deflect, 2 absorb), very small side mounted simple plating (2 HP, 1 deflect, 1 absorb each).
Engine: Small simple electrical engine (5 HP).
Fuel storage: Small armored acid battery (8 HP, 1 deflect, 2 absorb).
Hardpoints: Small left mounted simple grasping claw (8 HP), small right mounted grasping claw (8 HP), very small bottom mounted simple armor plating (2 HP, 1 deflect, 1 absorb), very small tail mounted simple armor plating (2 HP, 1 deflect, 1 absorb).
Turrets: Very small left mounted left facing AP crossbow turret (2 HP), very small right mounted right facing AP crossbow turret (2 HP), very small tailmounted rear facing AP crossbow turret (2 HP).
Weight/Lift: 37/100.
Energy used/produced: 18/25.
Fuel capacity: 200.
Cost: 45 metal + 30 plastic + 9 fiber + 6 oil.
Construction time: 33 min.
Description: Simple small fighter capable of carrying units to other areas or simply fly them high up and drop them to their doom.

EX=Explosive (danger of exploding upon destruction).
EM=Hyperelectronicmagnetic (danger of EMP upon destruction).

INVENTORY:
Spoiler! :
ROBOTS: 20 Ghosts.
10 Slaves.
10 Eagles.

RESOURCES:
Power: 8 920/10 000
Wood: 1 000
Stone: 1 000
Metal: 10 000
Plastic: 1 000
Fiber: 1 000
Oil: 2 000

BUILDINGS:
Spoiler! :
Medium Metal Wall (W): 3 metal = Solid wall capable of taking a beating, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Roof (R): 3 metal = Solid roof made to last, can be fitted with additional features.
Medium Metal Floor (F): 2 metal = Solid flooring made to handle heavy loads, can be fitted with additional features.
Metal Barricade: 3 metal = Sturdy barricade made to keep swarms at bay.

Tech Creep Bridge: 3F + 2 metal = Simple bridge for allowing creep spread from one building to another without having direct contact.

Metal Storage Chamber: 7W 6R 6F + 2 metal = Simple storage area.
Barbed Wire: 1W + 1 metal = Barbed wire fence made to inhibit the movement of those who try to get past it.
Metal Tower: 5W 2R 2F + 4 metal = Bulky structure made to hold weaponry without making an entire robot, can be placed on heavy and reinforced buildings.
Metal Slab: 3W+1 metal = 1 story tall solid metal block made to keep unwanted visitors out.

Metal Workshop: 11W 7R 7F + 8 metal = Metal structure where parts get made.
Mountable Metal Wall: 4W 2F + 1 metal = Wall section that's both defensive and easy to defend.
Metal Power Plant: 24W 18R 18F + 20 metal = Building made to harness power, but not generate it, required to utilize solar arrays, nuclear reactors, and other power sources.
Metal Cell: 3W 1R 1F + 2 metal = Solid cell made to contain unwanted cargo.

Heat Reactors: 1W + 1 metal + 1 oil = Power source which gathers power in the form of heat radiating from the sun.
Infra-Red Reactors: 1W + 2 metal = Power source which gathers power in the form of infra-red radiating from the sun.
Solar Cell Panels: 1W + 2 stone = Power source which gathers power from the sun's light.
Ultra Violet Reactors: 2W + 3 metal = Power source which gathers one of the sun's most powerful radiations, but cannot be fully active for a full day since it may overload (explode), but it works on night at a reduced performance.

Research is done by selecting an item to research, then waiting for the results, if you find anything you think would help the progress, just suggest to use it to help research and then wait for my approval or denial (but it'll most probably be approved).

If you want to design a new blueprint, just ask and I'll give you the required information.

I modified the UV Reactors slightly since it didn't make complete sense.

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 26 Dec 2012, 01:32

Start production:
10 Slaves: 180 metal; 40 plastic ;20 oil (hangar can build bots right?)
10 Ghosts: 10 wood; 10 stone; 230 metal; 90 plastic; 60 fiber; 20 oil
10 Eagles: 450 metal; 300 plastic; 90 fiber; 60 oil
Start construction:
28 solar cell panels: 28 W; 56stone (How many Walls do i have now? Just in case=28 Medium Wall 84 metal)
Spoiler! :
8 Slaves start construction,
4 ghosts + 2 Slaves scavenge 1:60
15 Ghosts and 8 Eagles terminate Zombie threat on floor 1:59.
2 options:
option 1: 2 eagles fly outside the building and destroy 2 windows, these 2 try to attract zombie, let zombie fall to death.
If option 1 is not efficient>
Stealth tactic 1: Ghosts go in Camoflage on one side of the floor and sneak attack as many as possible, meanwhile Eagels remain outside and interfere, if Stealth fails, to start killing on the other side.
1 Ghost starts surveillance on Human survivors.
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 26 Dec 2012, 02:07

Yes they can, also, all walls have to be constructed, and the structural integrity of buildings rely on the strength of the walls/floors/roofs/doors.

Also, I'm close to done with Silverware's update (I've done quite a bit on the map).

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 29 Dec 2012, 00:49

The hangar is just an upgraded workshop, the upgrade granting more storage space.

Anyway, update time. I got a bit busy in Men of War again, that game is just so perfect to me, especially with the whole TNT part (enemy tanks go boom all of a sudden).
Ascomycota wrote:MAP:
Spoiler! :

REPORT:
Spoiler! :
A month ago we began our evolution into something new, something which was right for the task, something... powerful. We're no longer the plants we used to be, we're not the plants of our world, we're their protectors, we're not the only one to take it upon themselves to save this world from the decay that plauges it, no, we're just one of many.
But some of our brethren collectives are too ruthless in their cause, taking blasphemous means to the end, or destroying what we seek to protect, the easy route, the careless route. We're not the most powerful, but we're the most responsible, unlike the clones and the parasites.
You are us, and we am you, separate we are powerless to change anything, but combined we're the strongest force in and on Gaia. Zombies are roaming the woods, and some of the fair folk are reappearing, it's time to act.

We sent out some of our spawns into the woods, and some of them did some startling discoveries.

1 - This is where we are, this is our heart, protect it at all costs, or risk our demise, we've already fortified it to the best of our ability.
2 - It's our tallestest plant, this plant can do telepathy, allowing us to communicate with other collectives, but we need to discover them first, the chance of finding one without knowing the wereabouts is like finding a needle in a haystack.
3 - Our spawning pool seems to have gotten a visitor, a human has fallen into the pool, lured into it by some of the elves which roam these woods, the human seems to have come from the camp here in the woods, it's trapped in the non-neutonic fluids of the pool, it's like quicksand, and only the strong trunks of the pool are strong enough to save the human. We could save it and then analyze it, or we could let it drown.
4 - Ugh, one of our parasitic breathren are nearby, they drain the land of it's life to empower it's own profane spawns and plants, it's even draining us at this moment. The parasites are zealous in their quest to rid this world of it's ills, too foolish to realize that they're also an ill upon this world. They're spawns are powerful and many, attacking them directly wouldn't be a good idea, but their colonies are powered to their limits, if we went for their extending roots we could dry them out, it's just one of their many flaws.
5 - Strange, there's a camp nearby that houses humans, they seem to be fighting the parasites, they possess powerful fire weaponry, it harms the land, but it's the one thing we plants are very vunerable against. This appears to be where the human in our spawning pool came from. There's a beaten path going from the village and down south.
6 - There appears to be a gathering of elves nearby, these creatures have high respect for us, though we are unable to communicate most of our brethren collectives help them whenever they can, even the parasites. The elves are highly psychotic and dangerous to whoever that isn't a plant, they have a hobby of murdering humans in some very sadistic ways.
7 - There's a base of metal machines nearby, they have metallic people going around, there doesn't appear to be anything organic about them. Some are upon small-medium sized quadrupedal walking metal beasts.

72 more Erodes were spawned.

FLORA INDEX:
Spoiler! :
Name: Absolution.
Body: Small strong body (5 HP).
Body extensions: 2 small arms (2 HP each), 2 small legs (2 HP each).
Movement: Small versatile legs (speed=4) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Armor: Strong skin (3 HP, 2 absorb, 1 deflect, 1 regeneration).
Organs: Simple organs (1 HP).
Sight: 2 small simple eyes (1 HP each).
Weapons: Small simple left hand scythe claw (3 HP), small simple right hand scythe claw (3 HP).
Strength: Simple muscles (14 STR).
Blood: Simple plant blood network (50 blood units).
Spawning Time: 60 min (normal), 45 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 30 min (spawning pool).
Description: Strong spawn capable of rending the flesh of those foolish enough to get too close to it.

Name: Erode.
Body: Very small simple body (2 HP).
Body extensions: 2 very small arms (1 HP each), 2 very small legs (1 HP each).
Movement: Very small versatile legs (speed=3) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Armor: None.
Weapons: Very small simple left hand claws (HP 1), very small simple right hand claws (HP 1).
Strength: Simple muscles (6 STR).
Blood: Simple plant blood network (10 blood units).
Spawning Time: 10 min (normal), 7.5 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 5 min (spawning pool).
Description: Weak spawn made to swarm our enemies.

Name: Chafe.
Body: Very small fast body (2 HP).
Body extensions: 2 very small arms (1 HP each), 2 very small legs (1 HP each).
Movement: Very small versatile legs (speed=6) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Weapons: Very small simple left hand claws (HP 1), very small simple right hand claws (HP 1).
Strength: Simple muscles (4 STR).
Blood: Simple plant blood network (12 blood units).
Spawning Time: 15 min (normal), 11.25 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 7.5 min (spawning pool).
Description: Fast spawn made to overwhelm our enemies with thier numbers and speed.

Name: Striker.
Body: Small fast body (4 HP).
Body extensions: 2 small arms (2 HP each), 2 small legs (2 HP each).
Movement: Small versatile legs (speed=8) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Weapons: Small simple left hand scythe claw (HP 3), small simple right hand scythe claw (HP 3).
Strength: Simple muscles (8 STR).
Spawning Time: 60 min (normal), 45 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 30 min (spawning pool).
Description: Fast spawn made to get in close quickly and terminate hostile targets.

Name: Goliath.
Body: Small armored body (8 HP).
Body extensions: 2 small arms (2 HP each), 4 small legs (2 HP each).
Movement: Small versatile legs (speed=2) (climbing, swimming, leaping, burrowing).
Armor: Simple carapace armor (8 HP, 4 absorb, 2 deflect, 1 regeneration).
Weapons: Small simple left hand scythe claw (3 HP), small simple right hand scythe claw (3 HP).
Strength: Simple muscles (10 STR).
Spawning Time: 120 min (normal), 90 min (spawning vat/spawning pod), 60 min (spawning pool).
Description: Elite spawn made to soak up damage and unleash some upon our enemies, it's also very slow.

Please choose what aspect to evolve (research).

Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 29 Dec 2012, 07:49

The Ascomycota shall focus on Plant/Spawn Metabolism.
We shall also save the human, and analyse it, attempting to communicate if possible.
We will continue to spawn Erodes.
We will send out a pack of 100 erodes to attempt to attack and destroy the root system of the parasites.

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”