D&D Style RP Thread

For all your roleplaying needs!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: D&D Style RP Thread

Postby Happy Demon » 11 Nov 2012, 06:48

Ok, modified some things there.

Also, I don't see anything saying the familiars costs anything.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Mortenkam
Zombie Hunter

Postby Mortenkam » 11 Nov 2012, 06:55

It is writen on the webside under familiar on the page about the wizard class, that a familiar cost a 100 gp in magical materials. I have added a link to it.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Wizard
Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 11 Nov 2012, 08:19

Freaking thieves, taking a good idea and duplicating it. XD

Darius wanders towards the back of the tavern and set's his pack down by a chair, before sitting down. At least now he has some coin for food and board.
Though he does look around for a place that he could play his lute from.

I assume it's evening too. Not many other times of day we would be in a tavern.
Mortenkam
Zombie Hunter

Postby Mortenkam » 11 Nov 2012, 09:33

Kammor goes over to the thief and the amor clad person, tries to find his stolen money, then he thanks the amor clad person for stopping him and ask him about who he is, he while also try to say thanks to the guy who pointed out the thief.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 11 Nov 2012, 13:51

Oh, and do you know where I can find the spell component price? I kinda need it since it turns out most spells use them (like the multicolored sand necesarry to cast Color Spray).

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 11 Nov 2012, 14:48

If you have a spell component pouch, it's assumed to have everything you need, unless the spell states a specific cost. Like 10000 gp in crushed diamonds for the Resurrection spell.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 12 Nov 2012, 01:49

Where's Eldaran gone?

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 12 Nov 2012, 08:40

Sorry, sudden sickness prevented me from joining here..

Seeing that he would be too slow he pointed at the thief and tried to get through the crowed (which is not an easy feat for an dwarf if he isn't using his weapons)
He hears more than seeing the tumult, but it sounded like as if the thief was caught, but between two people he could see the purse that fell on the ground a a human looking for it.
"Ay lad, i'd say that's urs" and gives the coin purse to the human, he turns around leans on his mace and looks up to the armor clad adventurer "Thanks ya, to catch the thiev. Could ya tell me ya name? If ya dont mind, we can share if there is a reward"

Not sure but isn't there usually a reward in catching criminals? And i try to bring a bit of an accent in the game, if it's unreadable or annoying just say it and i write normal.
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Nov 2012, 04:16

Nah, it's fine, a lot of dwarves tend to talk with an Irish accent for some reason.
Also, I'll only post the full character sheets when I modify something of great importance (and upon level up).

The Inn is silent, then suddenly the Inn is filled with noise and battlecries, there's an Innfight happening.

Kammor Motlen (6/6 HP) (8 gp, 0 sp, 0 cp) (Mortenkam's Character)
You make it over to the thief, you hear the Cleric notify you that he think he's found your money pouch, he's pointing towards the money pouch on the floor, you recognize it as yours, and you pick it up.
You hear the adventurer talking to the Cleric, saying "My name's Nin, but you can call me Strongarm, and yes I'd like to share the bounty with you.".
You're about to thank the armor-clad adventurer but you're interrupted by the Inn bursting into a full-out Innfight.
Nin yells into the inn "For crying out loud, what made you go berzerk now?! I'm leaving!", you get a look at the adventurer and it turns out to be a lady.
"We should go, they'll be at it for some time." she says and then takes the thief with her outside.

Gloin Goldbeard (10/10 HP) (3 gp, 0 sp, 0 cp) (Eldaran's Character)
You point out the coin pouch to the black-haired magician, and you thank the Adventurer, which is a tall lady which doesn't even seem to have the slightest problem holding the thief suspended in the air.
She says "Oh, my name's Nin, but you can call me Strongarm, and yes I'd like to share the bounty with you.", you see the Magician is about to talk when he's interupted by the erupting innfight.
Nin yells into the inn "For crying out loud, what made you go berzerk now?! I'm leaving!", she turns towards the door and says "We should go, they'll be at it for some time." then she takes the thief with her outside.

Darius (6/6 HP) (16 gp, 9 sp, 6 cp) (Silverware's Character)
You search and just as you found a perfect place, an innfight occurs.
You see that there's thieves causing the fight, and that there's a group at the door, one of them yells "For crying out loud, what made you go berzerk now?! I'm leaving!".
Then the one that yelled leaves, while holding a thief in her hand, you could tag along with them, you can't exactly do much pick-pocketing here with the fight going on.

Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 13 Nov 2012, 15:49

Plot point much? XD

Darius takes a look around the room, and quietly slips around heading out the front door, once outside he looks around a little confused as to what he should do.

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”