Demonic Pocalypse RP

For all your roleplaying needs!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: Demonic Pocalypse RP

Postby Happy Demon » 12 Oct 2012, 04:39

((Ooh, time to take control of the situation.))
((I see that you got it, yeah, those missile tanks were made just for you, it's fun to do.))
Richard's Moments.
I feel my conciousness returning, I find myself inside a metal cell, all I have on me is some sort of jumpsuit, it's white and blue with black symbols on it.
Inside the metal cell with me is some sort of silver haired elf, the only exit is a closed reinforced metal door.
I rise up and study my body, it's now even more reinforced, covered in grotesque patterns of muscles and skin, I'm at least 8 feet tall now, and the claws on my hands are huge, at least 6 inches long.
Inside the room are several cameras, they're focused on me. If I do anything the robots will be onto me in no time.
I hear a voice in my head say "Ah, you're inside, in the sell to your right should the kreature be, your body should be strong enough to rip through the wall with ease.". I advance towards the wall to the right of me.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 12 Oct 2012, 06:50

Damn those tank! :P

Urgh... my head...

Code: Select all

Mind active:
Linking to visual input
complete

My vision clears and now I appear to be in a cell.
I get up and then see the Ajukion looking at the wall.
My gear has been nicked and now the only thing covering me is my fur so im techincally "naked"

I glimpsed at the Ajukion. He looked very different, bearing a strange uniform and now much taller and his claws appear to have extended claws and is appearing more groutesge than previous.

He is appearing to stand in a wall and then, with a few punch es, caused the wall to crumble. He then said to me.
"Elf! If you want to live, come with me."

Last edited by ZidaneRobbie on 12 Oct 2012, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 12 Oct 2012, 12:58

((*facepalm* No Godmodding, it's a simple rule which includes your inability to take control of other people's characters.))
((I know it's an NPC, but I'm pretty much assuming direct control of it.))
((Also, the robots stripped you of all weapons and gadgets, so unless it was built in, you're not going to get gadgets.))
((So I'll redo some of the scene, since I need to take control of the character I created.))
Richard's Moments.
I look at the wall, a bunch of steel tiles it seems, I need to get through it, so I start by getting my claws behind one and pull, I do this to the plate metal next to it, and the one below that one, to create a big enough hole.
But behind the tiles are more tiles, bigger ones. I pry off that layer and find another, which I peel off, then I go through 5 more layers until. I hit the main wall, a thick metal plate.
I start by punching it with my claws, full force, and I manage to wedge my claws in it, I then do it with my other hand, and then pull them appart.
My body's grotesque muscles convulse as I distort the metal, it's bulging out on the wall around where I'm stretching. The stretched metal soon begins to tear, and I see this.
I unlodge my claws from the walls and punch straight through the weakened wall, in addition to all the layers behind it, the air on the other side is cold, very cold.

I use my hands and feet to make the hole larger, stretching the hole, soon it's big enough for me to go through.
I look at the elf in the room, who's now awake, and I say "Hey, elf, if you want to live I suggest you follow me.".
The room I'm entering is filled with cold fog, almost impossible to see beyond 50 meters, but it seems larger than our cell, also, the freezing air is flowing into our cell.
The cold, it's sub-zero in here, it's at about -10 degrees Fahrenheit, I need to find this creature and get out, fast or I'll freeze to death.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 12 Oct 2012, 21:59

sorry, i got a bit far fetched.
Changed last to reflect.

We exit the cell and I said to the Ajukion.
"We'll need to get out fast or the machines will detect and sound the alarm."

We enter a large hall and a thick fog obscures our view and also it's cold too. Even the strong AJukion cannot resist.
I glance my fur starting to collect icicles

"I need to flee this area. Or I can catch hypothermia"

We walk down and there I see something through a nearby window. I look through and see several smaller but white machines doing something to the element inside.

Wait... My armor!

There's no point of ingress from here but I could ask the AJukion to help me.

"Hey you, I need your name too, during your mission to fetch what you need, I'll need to get my armor back. My technology has an in-built fail-safe. When any of the components is being changed. The suit locks down and then intiates a self-destruct. The delay is short and can cause a catastropic disaster. " I said.

The AJukion grunts.

"So you're saying your "armor" will blow up if it gets modified?"

"Yes but I shall help you and I can try and decipher the info banks and get the details of the machines here, useful for exploiting weak-points"

"You seem smart for an elf, but enough questions, I need to complete my mission, follow me!"

I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 12 Oct 2012, 23:31

((Hehe, I can go with that.))
Richard's Moments.
I close my eyes and try to shape a message in my mind "Where is the creature and how much time do I have left?", and the voice in my head tells me "It's in that room, it's moving fast... above you... also, with your kurrent rate of mutation you'll only last a day.".
F***, I got even less time, I need to hurry. I look up and spot a creature. The creature is hanging in some kind of ice covered trusses, watching me, it appears to be covered in fur, it must be the creature I'm looking for.
I say to the elf "Let's get your stuff, I need guns to take down that creature." while walking along the walls of the room, soon I find a door and I rip it open, revealing a T-section corridor.
I look back at the elf and ask "Any idea where the armory may be?".

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 13 Oct 2012, 01:21

thanks
"I don't have a clue on where the armory is but if I can get to a terminal, I can access the map schematics and find the armory"

He bursts into a door and then we enter a T-Junction. A sign is dangling above us

<- Research Labs
(below) Computer Station

"Who the hell makes physical signs where all everything in the entire base is just robots?" I ponder to myself.

The Ajukion turns to me and says
"I think those research labs might give you access to the hardware you need but I agree, if you can find a terminal then that would benefit greatly."
"I'll go down the Research Labs and re-acquire whats mine and you can go and find the armory. But where will we meet?"
I like eating...and Joe.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Oct 2012, 03:27

((Yeah, kinda fun pointing out the obvious.))
((Also, time for illogical events.))
Richard's Moments.
I wander the direction the sign is pointing, the corridors are 6 meters wide and 4 meters tall, at the end is a door, but there's a sign before it pointing to the right towards a door saying "Research Labs".
I continue to the door, and open it, inside is a room filled with technological gadgets, rocket launchers, miniguns, and in the middle is a strange alien device, surounded by about 6 unfinished rough copies, each which has finished different parts.
There's mechanical arms making the copies and scanning the alien device. To my left and right are 2 big turrets, but they don't fire. The room is vast, I'm merely on a catwalk ovelooking the room.
I hear a robot drive by behind me, but it doesn't even seem to care about me, it does notice though, as it turns to avoid me.
Something's definately amiss. I turn and yell to the elf "The Robots doesn't seem to respond to us, so it's safe.".

((Oh, and by rough copies I mean ROUGH copies, it might not even work the same way the original did (a copy of the plasma rifle may end up as a railgun).))

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 13 Oct 2012, 05:45

The Ajukion decides to scout ahead and he finds the "labs" he calls me the room and robots are safe.

I glance around the gloriously eye-hurting whiteness of the walls but sitting on the table are vast amounts of copied weaponary.

"The Emoneg weapons! Shit!! The whole high council is going to freakin' kill me!! But the original seem to be safe. They must have disconnected the fail-safes first."

I know the air is in suspension. The turrets seem inactive and the robots buzz around like we don't even exist.

I smell a evil air of suspension and this forces me from taking the weapons.

"We need a way to get around this. I strongly suggest not nicking the weapons whilst they're under the soulless gaze of the guns. The bots may even turn on us. We'll need to access the terminals and then I can try and disarm the alarm and totally ruin the IFF of the turrets so that they can kill the machines and making it easier for me to get my stuff back and also destroy the copied weaponary. I CANNOT allow copies from Emoneg weapons."
I like eating...and Joe.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 13 Oct 2012, 07:45

Richard's Moments.
I have had enough, "You're some sort of alien creature that possess highly advanced technology and you worry about these robots being able to replicate said technology? Why? Their manufacture methods are horrible, how are they even going to get a powerful enough power supply onto the tanks?" I say, my voice filled with irritation.
"They're not going to miss this, if they let us wander their facility I don't even think they'll care if we take the weapons, they're even resorting to straight out copying it." I continue, then walk in and take the alien tech, along with the copies.
The machines stop for a while, and then starts to make something else instead. I take this moment to take nab a minigun as well.
I exit the lab, carrying the alien rifle and I'm assembling the copies to make another, but it looks weird, guess that's what happens when you let the worst manufacturers in the world try to replicate something.

"Do you think it's a mere coincidence they're all tanks? They do it because it's the ONLY design that works... but, they are powerful and they pump them out fast." I say, tossing the elf the alien rifle.
The gun I made is quite bulky, so I test it on the T-Junction behind us, the gun fires a ball of orange energy, it travels slowly, but upon impact it implodes, sucking in material and leaves a sphere of compressed matter.
Unfortunately the gun overheats because of this, and can't be fired again for a while. "See? They suck at making complex weaponry." I say mockingly at the elf.

((Yeah, the Texas Robots has downsides, those being that their tech is beginning to get outdated (they're not that good at developing new manufacture techniques, so they use ones developed by someone else).))
((Also, the Plasma Rifle copy ended up as a Singularity Rifle of poor quality.))

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 13 Oct 2012, 08:33

"Im sorry if I irritated you. The High Council are just so strict with me, they HATE it when the technology is altered in some ways. I am just so worried that I'll be executed for failure to comply the order from the council. God those assholes"

The ease of him nicking the weapon did make me confident enough to enter the lab from the other side of th catwalk and then nick the suit.

I don my ol armor back.

Emoneg combat harness fully synced...
All reponses at optimal capacity

"Well, I got my suit back. It should protect me from the sub-zero temperatures for a bit longer. But now I shall help you and though you got a fairly simple rifle, it may be of poor quaity but it'll do. But hey check this out, found it in the lab, the suit was kept. Some sort of vulcan upgrade. SWEET!"

I put the add-on to my rifle, this adds an enchanced cooling system and a short gatling barrel at the end, improving cool-down and rate-of-fire.

"Your technology seems far fetched. Your 'council' seems to care so much" The Ajukion said.

"I know, my mind is so choking with the council orders and such. Its rough at the council hall back at Aiag. I'll tell you later. Lets get that thing you're after."
"Texan Robots, they're behaving like cowboy builders if their replication techniques are crap"

lol
I like eating...and Joe.

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”