Your Life

For all your roleplaying needs!
Eldaran
Vampire Slayer
Posts: 394
Joined: 09 Feb 2012, 12:38

Re: Your Life

Postby Eldaran » 08 Jul 2012, 13:34

Code: Select all

(The Stats are everytime accurate, i change them as soon as there is a change)
Stats:
Attack: 2         Damage you can inflict on others
Defense: 1      How well you can take damage
Hit-chance: 3      Your chance to hit other creatures
Evasion: 3      Your chance to evade being hit
Perception: 2      How well you notice things
Luck: 1         Affect everything a little
HP:   8          Hit points, if they reach 0 you die



You advance and can already see the water, you didnt notice the movements above you and one of the lianas tries to grab you. You jump forward and bite into it, only to be dragged over the ground. You open your jaws and as fast as your feet can carry you, you run back to your group. You will feel thirsty for a while and sadly didn't learn a valuable lesson. (because you failed the perception roll)

The days are getting longer, the sun shines stronger and more and more animal try to stay close to the lake. You play with some of your cousins (biting and pushing the others around is playing) How are you going to do this?

1) Head on! You try to use your head as a ram and hope to win with your strength.
2) Sneaky! You try to avoid any open confrontation and attack one that is already attacked by another sibling.
3) Defend yourself! You wait until the other one charges until you make your last minute move.
Last edited by Eldaran on 17 Jul 2012, 18:55, edited 4 times in total.
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
User avatar
Silverware
Site Admin
Posts: 873
Joined: 03 Dec 2010, 18:26

Re: Your Life

Postby Silverware » 08 Jul 2012, 17:11

2
We are already rather sneaky, why not more so.
Also I think you named the creature back there by accident.
Eldaran
Vampire Slayer
Posts: 394
Joined: 09 Feb 2012, 12:38

Re: Your Life

Postby Eldaran » 09 Jul 2012, 12:55

you wait a bit until everyone is busy, you pick two who seems to be weaker than the others, you advance slowly and attack the first, but you miss. While the second one tries to bite your leg, luckily you could evade his attack. You turn around and try to bite him in the shoulder, but in the same moment the first cousin attacks your side with his head and rolls you over. You can see the world whirling around but luckily you could use the swing and almost in an instant you are on your legs again. You see that it was too much for you and you retread. Your cousins continue to fight and you lick your wounds. None the less you learned a valuable lesson today, you need to look around when you fight: +1 Perception, but it seems that one of your rips is cracked (temporary -5HP, permamently -2HP)

Its very hot now, there hasn’t been any rain in weeks and the lake seems to disappear slowly.
Luckily for your pack it meant good prospect, many other creatures die and can easily been eaten, or are so weak that even the inexperienced can get an easy kill. Only the thirst is that is not so easily ignored.

You can make your own choice here. But remember, you still can't hunt bigger things than insects...
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
User avatar
RandomNerd
Survivor
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 Jul 2012, 07:25

Re: Your Life

Postby RandomNerd » 16 Jul 2012, 16:49

Maybe see if you can get some of the other young things to help you ambush something larger than yourself?
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
Walking is merely you failing to move the earth.
User avatar
Silverware
Site Admin
Posts: 873
Joined: 03 Dec 2010, 18:26

Re: Your Life

Postby Silverware » 16 Jul 2012, 18:50

lets wait near the bodies of dead things and eat the bugs that are attracted to them! Necrosourcing our food!
Eldaran
Vampire Slayer
Posts: 394
Joined: 09 Feb 2012, 12:38

Re: Your Life

Postby Eldaran » 17 Jul 2012, 16:48

The dice decided to go hunting with others...

You go to your siblings and try to make them understand that they should follow you, moving your head in the direction you want to go and walking up and down. It seems that they actually understood you. (thanks to luck)
Together with 6 others you go out, insects and smaller animals don't interest you, you want to hunt like mama. To the left you hear something in the shrub and turn your head just in time, thanks to your evasion skills it misses you and you can inflict a wound on one of it's four short legs. Your siblings stand around the creature and you have time to look at it. It has grey fur, a long nose, is just a bit bigger than you and a long naked tail, you can see two long teeth under the lip. It shrieks and tries to run away which it fails thanks to the sheer number of siblings.


Code: Select all

Enemy 1 [27 HP] attacks with teeth "critical hit" Sibling 1 [10HP - 4HP]

Sibling 1 [6HP] attacks with teeth "missed"
Sibling 2 [15HP] attacks with teeth "hit" [27HP- 2HP]
Sibling 3 [15HP] attacks with teeth "critical hit" [25HP - 4HP]
Sibling 4 [10HP] attacks with teeth "Enemy 1 inflicts damage to Sibling 4 [10HP- 2HP]
Sibling 5 [10HP] attacks with teeth "critical hit" [19HP -6HP]
Sibling 6 [10HP] attacks with teeth "critical hit" [14HP -6HP]
You [8HP] attacks with teeth "critical hit x2" [14HP -3HP]

Enemy 1 [11HP] tries to flee "Enemy 1 couldn't flee"

Sibling 1 [6HP] attacks with teeth "missed"
Sibling 2 [15HP] attacks with teeth "hit" [11HP -2HP]
Sibling 3 [15HP] attacks with teeth "hit" [9HP -2HP]
Sibling 4 [8HP] attacks with teeth "hit" [7HP -2HP]
Sibling 5 [10HP] attacks with teeth "hit" [5HP -3HP]
Sibling 6 [10HP] attacks with teeth "missed"
You [8HP] attacks with teeth "critical Hit" [2HP - 2HP]


You sink your teeth into the with wouunds covered body, you taste the blood of something living, of something bigger than you are. Shortly after it stops to move and you and your siblings now fight for the food. Thanks to your skills you can devour a big chunk of meat before others pushed you away.
Strenghtened like this and your fighting skills you gain +1 Attack; +1 Hit-chance

You can feel the heat of the sun, there hasn’t been any rain in the last months, and the lake reduced to a small pond, your pack is getting restless. Food is sufficient, but water is scarce. Your pack is moving again, but without your cousin who didn’t make it and sucumbered to his wounds (which had been deeper than you thougt). You are moving through the jungle, it is more difficult to see than in the plain where you used to live. What are you going to do? (perception rolls are now a bit higher because it's more difficult to see)

1) close to the pack, separation is death
2) fighting with your siblings, training is good
3) Go sometimes hunting, food Yeah!
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
User avatar
Merostomata
Vampire Slayer
Posts: 437
Joined: 11 Jun 2011, 14:30
Location: Old Hickory, Tennessee

Re: Your Life

Postby Merostomata » 18 Jul 2012, 03:43

1.
Hello!

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest