Gaming interests

Discuss game-related topics here!
Joe
Site Admin

Re: Gaming interests

Postby Joe » 16 Dec 2010, 16:01

Heh heh you're right about FFVII's cult status as the "perfect game". While it is good, and it's among my favourite games, its nostalgia value makes me look at it through the eyes of a younger me, not the current me. Of course, the young me screams accolades, 147 out of 10 ratings, and 99 thumbs up, but the current me sees the game as a 13-year-old classic that isn't a "must-play" anymore. It is a classic and if you want to look back into the past, by all means, play it, but don't it blind you into not appreciating the awesome games that are out today! :D

KOTOR is an awesome game! I'm sure you've played Mass Effect 2, but if you haven't, check it out, I'm sure you'll like it, since it's also made by the BioWare people :)
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 17 Dec 2010, 03:58

KOTOR (knights of the old republic) was a great game... i beat it too fast though :C 9 hour first playthrough + 4 hour doing every side mission and finding everything i can = too fast in my opinion

anyone tried Demons Souls? its a 80+ hour first playthrough and has tremendous replay value, I'm on my third playthrough of it atm and i still haven't found everything
Woof.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Re: sense

Postby Squizzel » 09 Jan 2011, 23:12

huangdong29 wrote:Xiao Bian Qing Qing recommend moncler coats new winter jacket against the chill wind at the same time you moncler outlet slim. Vivian Chow turn the outdoor replica gucci shoes endorsement AIGLE, portrait interpretation of the autumn and juicy couture handbags winter series. White short paragraph designed to make the waist down pandora bracelets and charms waist more slender.

What the heck are you on about? You've posted the same thing in about 5 threads, and after reading each one, I Still can't work out what your trying to say ._. ((And what dose that have to do with gaming?))
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 10 Jan 2011, 07:26

User has been banned for spam. That rhymes!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 11 Jan 2011, 01:23

Ok, and lol. Seeing as I'm here, I might as well ask, has anyone played Bioshock? I've played the first one, and it was great. A game which has a story line, but allows me to wander around aimlessly if I want to is Always fun. I'm not so sure about Bioshock 2.... I mean, still great consept, but not as good as the first one...
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Bonzi77
Zombie Hunter

Postby Bonzi77 » 11 Jan 2011, 02:25

Joe wrote:User has been banned for spam. That rhymes!

It definantly does exactly not that.

Also, I love Mass Effect 2, playing it right now. ^_^
ManateeHitSquadGo
Gate Guard

Postby ManateeHitSquadGo » 11 Jan 2011, 11:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_DSfjAdhlU

0_o

Of course my brother took the freakin' xbox to college.
"Someone near him said: It worked
Someone else said: Now we're all sons of bitches"
Liro Raeriyo
Citizen
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver Island, Campbell River, South Alder ST, 462, Upper Right room

Postby Liro Raeriyo » 14 Jan 2011, 05:43

My Gaming interests are not particular, i can like any game if its of good quality, so really its not that i like them more or anything, but VALVe has been their for me every time, so VALVe is my favorite company, and my favorite game is L4D2 at time of post with over 900 hours and TF2 coming up with about 700 hours.

On another note, i made a Group on steam for pocalypse readers to get together and chat or play a game, look for Left 4 Pocalypse and i hope i see you their soon.
Liro Raeriyo was HERE!!?!???!!?
kim jo-el
Citizen

Postby kim jo-el » 25 May 2011, 02:07

My gaming interests are mostly FPS, but I'm willing to play anything. I have 50 hours on TF2 and 100 on CSS. I also used to play quite a bit of Halo. I still find many of the classics to be the best, though. Ocarina of Time? Flat-out amazing! Anyway, anyone who wants to play TF2, CSS or DOD add kim jo-el on Steam or for Halo and COD add bintangjoel on the 360.
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 25 May 2011, 02:12

You call that a classic? Net Hack, now that is a classic. (Back when they didn't even have a tutorial, you ether figured it out on your own or you failed.)
For the Emperor!

Return to “Gaming Spot”