Gaming interests

Discuss game-related topics here!
Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Re: Gaming interests

Postby Irish Psycho » 09 Nov 2010, 22:33

i don't care what you say, kirby games are great.

i'll play most games. one of my favorite games is dawn of war (both I and II), still got to try evil though. also love infamouse, i play the good guy since people help you out then.

for table top i play warhammer 40k (nids). one of the coolest games, and i live near one of their stores. so it's easy to find other people to play it with. and i kinda cheat on it. i havent read the actual rule book, i waited till my friends were hooked and got the rules from them
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.
Tolster
Gate Guard

I haven't been very active lately, here's why:

Postby Tolster » 11 Nov 2010, 00:10

It's so goddamn fun. :lol:
Haven't got so far in the story yet, though.

Moved into the gaming interests topic for... topicality. ~Bonzi
Tailithia
Survivor

Postby Tailithia » 17 Nov 2010, 14:38

Secret of mana 2- The unwell known sequel to the original Secret of mana, with Multiple characters to choose from to make your three person team, each with different paths they can take in becoming more powerful, separate story lines depending on who you choose gives this game amazing replay value and is definitely something i would recommend to those who have not played it.
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 17 Nov 2010, 19:26

Also known as Seiken Densetsu 3, one of my favourite games ever!

I also highly recommend it! It was only released in Japan on the Super Famicom, but there is a ROM out there with an unofficial, fan translation.
Bonzi77
Zombie Hunter

Postby Bonzi77 » 17 Nov 2010, 20:35

Joe wrote:Also known as Seiken Densetsu 3, one of my favourite games ever!

I also highly recommend it! It was only released in Japan on the Super Famicom, but there is a ROM out there with an unofficial, fan translation.

Not that you would need it. Right, Joe? ;)
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 17 Nov 2010, 21:06

Heh heh. Hai! :)
ManateeHitSquadGo
Gate Guard

Postby ManateeHitSquadGo » 22 Nov 2010, 09:24

Hey, anyone who has left old video games they don't want anymore, check out goozex.com, you can mail them your old games in exchange for games you want, and you get a lot more bang for the buck than getting ripped off by the local game shop

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that if you use this referral link to make an account, I get stuff
http://www.goozex.com/referral.asp?idr=6272236817725
"Someone near him said: It worked
Someone else said: Now we're all sons of bitches"
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 01 Dec 2010, 07:36

*is very surprised that nobody mentioned Eve Online yet*

I i like several mmo's, i prefer rpg games and rts games over fps games (though I'm okay with a few fps games) one of the mmo's i play is Eve Online (its possibly the best space age mmo to date, though it does cost quite a bit), my main character is Lukesf3 (if you find someone named Lukesf[insertnumberhere] in a game, or forum or whatever, then odds are that its me)

i play a steam source mod called Zombie Master (its a rts/fps hybrid and is quite fun, google it if yah want or if you ask nicely ill give you the link, I'm normally on one of the two [soon to be three] furry hell servers if Im playing it at a given moment

i like several zombie games (mainly the ones that the bodies stay in since its so much more entertaining if you get to watch the bodies pile up)

i also play dead frontier sometimes (when Im bored, my character is Lukesf2 but sometimes i make random alts under Lukesf[insertanynumberbut2here] for some reason that i soon forget after making it and the alt expires to the deletion bin and is burned in the furnace of scrapped accounts that nobody uses

and i play most singleplayer rpg games along with 80% of rts games that i can get my hands on (some are so crappy i wont play them, namely C&C Tiberium Wars 4, the unit cap and removing of base building (which is the fundamental C&C building block) = i will not play that if you bribed me

and i also play minecraft :P, and like before, my username is Lukesf

i play several other games but i g2g so i cant write any more, so cya around people
Woof.
ManateeHitSquadGo
Gate Guard

Postby ManateeHitSquadGo » 10 Dec 2010, 13:36

Upon a trip to the local gamestore, I bought super mario sunshine, only to remember that IT IS THE MOST DIFFICULTLY AGGRAVATING GAME IN THE EXISTENCE OF EVERYTHING. FREAKING. MANTA RAY.
"Someone near him said: It worked
Someone else said: Now we're all sons of bitches"
uncanny474
Citizen

Postby uncanny474 » 16 Dec 2010, 15:47

I'm mostly a console gamer, but I'm trying to break into the world of PC gaming.

I've managed to be too lazy to get addicted to any MMOs, but I got trapped into DMing Dungeons and Dragons. I also play Warhammer 40k... kinda.

Favorite game of all time: KotOR (or Knights of the Old Republic for those of you who don't know the lingo). Not too experienced with RPGs, but it's the best I've played. If someone replies saying "OMG U HAF 2 PLAY FFVII", I will be very put-out. I will never play that game, simply because fanboys treat it like the god of gaming. It's the Goldeneye of RPGs--a classic that, while a good game, only is promoted to "perfect" status by nostalgia value.
I'm the guy. The guy who does stuff.

http://thepocalypse.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pocalypse_Wiki - Plz help edit!

Return to “Gaming Spot”