Gaming interests

Discuss game-related topics here!
Tom-Owen
Citizen

Gaming interests

Postby Tom-Owen » 19 Oct 2010, 07:09

After skimming through the Introduction thread I noticed that a lot of people like gaming. So what sort of games does everyone like? Favourites, what your currently playing and anything else. Ill start the ball rolling. My favourite game is fallout 3 because its just awesome and I cant wait for New Vegas (It hasn't released yet in Europe) and I am a HUGE fan of the kingdom hearts series and am currently playing Birth By Sleep (Despite completing it more than twice) and love it.

So yeah. what are your gaming interests?
Toasty
Zombie Hunter

Re: Gaming interests

Postby Toasty » 19 Oct 2010, 12:51

i prefer making games, but right now minecraft is my addiction. Seriously, its like meth to me.
Tom-Owen
Citizen

Postby Tom-Owen » 19 Oct 2010, 15:08

Ive taken A diploma in IT at college and I will be learning how to make games in my second year. im currently in my first year so I wont be making any games for a while all i do is spreadsheets and visual basic. UGHH. Also im addicted to minecraft too. I am constantly on his blog checking for any new revelations in his work. Im absolutely eccentric for the Halloween update.
Bonzi77
Zombie Hunter

Postby Bonzi77 » 19 Oct 2010, 19:28

I'm a huge TF2 (and valve in general) nut. I think I have roughly 560 hours of TF2 so far, and about 100 on L4D2.
Bobo777
Citizen

Postby Bobo777 » 19 Oct 2010, 22:38

I play just about everything that doesn't involve sports, I'm currently playing some old classics like Pathways into Darkness (which is hard as hell) and Super Mario RPG.
Orion
Citizen

Postby Orion » 19 Oct 2010, 22:47

.. I bring my dreamcast out and party like it's 1999. Playing Chu Chu Rocket whilst drunk with three other drunk friends seems to add a new level of difficulty and fun into it.

But I generally don't 'keep up' with new games unless something is really interesting. There's a lot of fantastic old games that I've never played before that I wish to play and they're generally cheaper, so. But right now, I'm playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. DEAR GOD. that hotel. *shivers*
Eastar
Citizen

Postby Eastar » 20 Oct 2010, 15:57

I Like RPG's and table top, though to tell the truth I've never played with anyone who knows what they'r doing.
Right now I'm in love with the Munchkin games. :mrgreen:
As for video games I'm kinda in the same boat as Orion, I'm still working my way through the old stuff, I'll get to the newer stuff eventualy.
I'll try anything once exept the sports games.
I also like text RP's.
Bobo777
Citizen

Postby Bobo777 » 20 Oct 2010, 19:43

Always wanted to try tabletop but none of my friends are into it >.<
AyrYntake
Citizen

Postby AyrYntake » 20 Oct 2010, 21:34

Tabletop sounds interesting, though I can't honestly imagine how much time I'd have to have on my hands to play a full round. I love strategy and all, but rooting through rulebook after rulebook for hours on end isn't my idea of fun :?
I play FPS's when I'm at home, and RTS's when I'm abroad studying, in general. I'm hoping to buy StarCraft II at some point, though I'm not sure where I'll get the money.
Eastar
Citizen

Postby Eastar » 20 Oct 2010, 23:20

See that woud be a problem if my friends were sane!
We play I hybridized mix of a bunch of games.
we mainly use the rule books as idea sources.

Return to “Gaming Spot”