Which one of Joe's powers would you choose?

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

Super strength
8%
Super speed
9%
Impenetrable skin
23%
Mind-crafting
60%

Total votes: 77
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 27 Nov 2010, 11:43

So far, Joe has discovered these powers:

- Super strength - Joe is powerful enough to burst a zombie's head with one punch.
- Super speed - Joe can move as fast as Stinger in Power Dash without any mechanical enhancements.
- Impenetrable skin - Not even a bullet or a zombie bite can pierce Joe's skin.
- Mind-crafting - Thanks in part to Andrius' guidance, Joe can enter the "dream world" and create, or mind-craft, simple objects while he's there.

I'm curious - if you could choose one of Joe's powers for yourself, which one would you pick?

Other than to appease my curiosity, the highest-voted power and your reasons may also inspire some new ideas and directions for future scenes :D

As for me, I would choose mind-crafting because I love to create! I would create a perfect world for myself and I would go there anytime I felt like relaxing :) I guess the major downside would be getting addicted to this world and never wanting to return to the real world...
Toasty
Zombie Hunter

Re: Which one of Joe's powers would you choose?

Postby Toasty » 27 Nov 2010, 14:30

Mind crafting for sure. it would be especially usefull if you could bring other people into your world. Imagine being to hang out with all your friends while you sleep. Wouldnt that be cool?
Bonzi77
Zombie Hunter

Postby Bonzi77 » 28 Nov 2010, 03:54

Speed. I've always been a fan of Sonic; Dream come true.
tHEfOOL
Citizen

Postby tHEfOOL » 28 Nov 2010, 13:37

Impenetrable skin, my nickname would be "the wall" cuz i would just stop everything and still be standing
"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
Toasty
Zombie Hunter

Postby Toasty » 29 Nov 2010, 06:22

I knew a guy we nicknamed "the wall" once back when i wrestled.
NeoPhantom
Gate Guard

Postby NeoPhantom » 29 Nov 2010, 06:54

Mind crafting... I'd take tests seeing into the mind of my fellow mates and tell them mentally the answers as well...

Furthermore, a dreamself would be nice to hang with people or even craft my own DREAM-based game which I force every sleeping person in the planet to play! Maybe get other dreamers to give out ideas, you know... Total Extreme DREAMnt RPG
I welcome all ideas about the events of the comic "The Pocalypse" to be posted in "The PocalypsePlot/TheorizingThread. This place will provide the perfect place to discuss your ideas as well as to read others.
Nanoth
Survivor

Postby Nanoth » 30 Nov 2010, 15:08

His HIGHER LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE!!!........ Oh ¬_¬ Wait.......
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 01 Dec 2010, 04:59

mindcrafting, since i could easily give myself the other attributes and others that i would want if i had mindcrafting, i could also make a awesome alternate reality (well it would be awesome for me and a nightmare for everyone else that i don't like [which happens to be everyone on the planet :P]) and force sleeping people to be in it when they sleep :P.... well eventually i would get bored of making people's worst nightmares come true in their dreams and i would make a frigging awesome rpgish thing or whatnot for sleeping people (and trap their minds in it forever WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA)

lol much fun

(btw, i say lol a lot)
Woof.
Toasty
Zombie Hunter

Postby Toasty » 01 Dec 2010, 11:15

Lukesf wrote:mindcrafting, since i could easily give myself the other attributes and others that i would want if i had mindcrafting, i could also make a awesome alternate reality (well it would be awesome for me and a nightmare for everyone else that i don't like [which happens to be everyone on the planet :P]) and force sleeping people to be in it when they sleep :P.... well eventually i would get bored of making people's worst nightmares come true in their dreams and i would make a frigging awesome rpgish thing or whatnot for sleeping people (and trap their minds in it forever WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA)

lol much fun

(btw, i say lol a lot)

That sounds like something a villain would do ;)
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 01 Dec 2010, 12:54

yush
Woof.

Return to “Village Voice”