Joe's Superhero Name

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

What should Joe's superhero name be?

Centrifuge – I got a lot of “tornado” names, due to Joe’s favourite attack. I liked this one because it sounded cool and I know that Joe would want a cool name to upstage Sentinel and Stinger. :)
17%
Super Joe – Joe is a egotistical bastard, so it makes sense that he thinks that his own name is “superhero” enough! Adding “Super” made me laugh and I think it works. Knowing Joe, he’ll think that he’s being really clever. :)
26%
Captain McAwesome III – This one made me laugh. Joe definitely thinks he’s awesome and as captain, Joe will bestow authority upon himself over Jess and Bernie :D
26%
The Green Storm – This name reference Joe’s tornado attack and throws in some green (his suit and bandana colour) for extra flavour :)
No votes
Powerfist – Hate him all you want, but there’s no denying that Joe has a powerful punch. This name is badass and it’ll let Joe’s enemies know that he’s badass :)
31%
Captain Awesome III – 6th choice, kinda :) Just #3 without the “Mc”.
No votes

Total votes: 42
Tolster
Gate Guard

Re: Joe's Superhero Name

Postby Tolster » 05 Dec 2010, 05:53

Haha yeah.
And Powerfist is still leading with one vote! :)
Toasty
Zombie Hunter

Re: Joe's Superhero Name

Postby Toasty » 07 Dec 2010, 11:07

Where doing this man
where making this hapen

If powerfist wins ill draw a fanart.

Return to “Village Voice”