Arbiter's new owner?

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

Who should be Arbiter's new owner?

Poll ended at 15 Dec 2017, 10:55

Jake
8%
Terry
31%
Aaron
38%
Jess
15%
No one
8%

Total votes: 13
Joe
Site Admin

Arbiter's new owner?

Postby Joe » 09 Dec 2017, 10:55

Bernie doesn't need Arbiter anymore. Who should be its new owner?

Jake: The leader of New Hammerston's army. Should he lead his soldiers from the sidelines or charge forward equipped with Arbiter?

Terry: He may not be 100% yet but he's had some experience with Arbiter. It helps with his arm, too!

Aaron: A Night Stalker who is trained to fight in the shadows. Could Arbiter make him even better?

Jess: Still recovering (don't tell her that) but with Sentinel in pieces, could she use a new power suit? She prefers close-combat, though!

No one: Let Arbiter be used by whoever needs it!
Thank you for your opinion! Poll closes in 5 days :D
SilverMaxy
Survivor

Re: Arbiter's new owner?

Postby SilverMaxy » 09 Dec 2017, 22:20

For my opinion Aaron is better choice for this. Being a Night Stalker mean something like he is elite soldier with good battle experience and his good personality is similar to Bernie, making him a strong ally, even a good leader or diplomatic.

Why i didint pick other

Jake : He is good leader but giving him a powerfull suit can be very risky due to his hard personality. Even if he is doing good for humanity his lack diplomacy and less believing for allies make him hard choice to know he doesnt use this power against them ( allies)

Terry : he is good friend, has a battle skills but for my opinion isnt a good canditate for Arbiter.

Jess : Like your said she is better at close range and she has the suit ;d
callumunga
Survivor

Postby callumunga » 09 Dec 2017, 23:01

Aaron.
I suggest that it be repainted to represent it's new controller. For Aaron it would be black, to clearly indicate that it is now for night ops.
madcomm
Survivor

Postby madcomm » 11 Dec 2017, 06:07

Crazy idea, but no one in specific - for it to instead be in the armory and available as equipment to everyone who may need it. This would allow the city's leaders to control who has the piece of equipment, keep it furbished and maintained AND possibly pave the way for more of these suits to make it to the soldiers and populace. Maybe doing so could lead to these suits being manufactured for the soldiers!
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 13 Dec 2017, 05:17

Thanks for your opinions and votes, everyone! Looks like it's gonna be close :D Should I open up a Facebook/Twitter poll, too?
SilverMaxy
Survivor

Postby SilverMaxy » 13 Dec 2017, 20:15

Joe wrote:Thanks for your opinions and votes, everyone! Looks like it's gonna be close :D Should I open up a Facebook/Twitter poll, too?

Total votes is 12 - very small pool. You can use other sites to increashe vote power. But is gonna be hard fight i see - Aaron vs Terry
In my opinion people want see Terry x Jess team, i chose Aaron for his experience.

Possibles plot when the votes gonna draw - Or Terry will say he is unable to use Arbiter and Aaron will do better or Bernie make shooting range practice for test both of them with arbiter.
Each way is possible but its up to you how it gonna happen. Well we have a little time so everything gonna happen
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 14 Dec 2017, 03:45

Opened up voting to Facebook and Twitter! It's now between Terry and Aaron :D
K1ller
Survivor

Postby K1ller » 15 Dec 2017, 04:11

Wow i feel a bit stupid ive never known that thepocalypse had a forums website... Ive been watching this story or i guess reading it for the past 2 maybe 3 years. Well i vote for Aaron.
ShiftyOne
Survivor

Postby ShiftyOne » 15 Dec 2017, 11:23

Voting ended before I could vote :(

I think both Terry and Jesse need some sort of power armor, but it is possible that with Bernie's new powers finding resources to produce specialized ones for them won't be too much of a problem. I think Aaron should have it. He seems to be bonding with Joe, and I think they could make a good team. Aaron having that power suit would be far more powerful and capable for the colony. Perhaps in the fight against Simon Aaron will need to don the armor?
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 16 Dec 2017, 01:26

Thanks for voting everyone! It was close for a bit but it looks like Aaron takes it home :D Scene should be up this evening!

Return to “Village Voice”