What should the plant brain ball be called?

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

Gorb – Short for "Green Orb", this clever name is simple and makes sense!
46%
Lilly - Is the plant a male or female? Neither? Does it matter? This is a very fitting name for a plant :D
5%
Pan - the Greek god of nature, this name is quite flattering for a vine-spitting plant ball! I like it :D
38%
Florence - A very cute name for a plant! Sounds very friendly and the plant -is- very friendly... right?
8%
Bill - Scrufflebeck got such a complicated name, let's keep this one short and sweet :D
3%

Total votes: 39
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 23 Oct 2012, 13:14

Thank you for the plant brain ball name suggestions! There were a lot of great ones but I managed to pick my favourite five:

- Gorb – Short for "Green Orb", this clever name is simple and makes sense!
- Lilly - Is the plant a male or female? Neither? Does it matter? This is a very fitting name for a plant :D
- Pan - the Greek god of nature, this name is quite flattering for a vine-spitting plant ball! I like it :D
- Florence - A very cute name for a plant! Sounds very friendly and the plant -is- very friendly... right?
- Bill - Scrufflebeck got such a complicated name, let's keep this one short and sweet :D

Vote for your favourite name and the winner will be the plant brain ball's name (can't wait to not have to type "plant brain ball" anymore :D)! Voting will close when the next scene is up.

Thank you for voting!

And, since you're in voting mode (;D) please vote for Green Pixel for StartOff FIVE TIMES A DAY! :D http://startoff.ca/vote Thank you!
P0n3Swag
Survivor

Re: What should the plant brain ball be called?

Postby P0n3Swag » 23 Oct 2012, 15:22

Personally I like the plant themed names like Lilly and florence but I think Bill is the best name for the plant. Something simple seems more like something joe would name a plant (and glorb just sound weird.)
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 24 Oct 2012, 00:20

Eh, I would've gone for Yggdrasil from Norse Mythology.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 24 Oct 2012, 08:12

I've got the PERFECT NAME!!

V.I.N.E

or Very Intelligent Neuro Emplacement

or call it Vine.

:D it's brillant!

Neuro stands for brain and emplacement refers to it's ability to connect with brains. XD
plus it's very fitting for such a plant.

omg i can't believe i can make up such a name
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 24 Oct 2012, 08:30

Pan definitely, a god's name is the most fitting.
Otot
Survivor

Postby Otot » 24 Oct 2012, 20:45

P0n3Swag wrote:Personally I like the plant themed names like Lilly and florence but I think Bill is the best name for the plant. Something simple seems more like something joe would name a plant (and glorb just sound weird.)

I went with Florence, because I thought that's something Bernie would come up with. He is after all the character with the most intense relationship to the plant thingie.
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 04 Nov 2012, 05:01

Gorb it is! :D Thank you all for voting and for your name ideas!

'Til next time! :D

Return to “Village Voice”