Which power should Joe get back from Inner Joe?

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

Super strength - Is offense the best route?
34%
Impenetrable skin - Or is defense better?
49%
Super speed - Moving from place to place in an instant could be pretty useful!
17%

Total votes: 83
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 25 Jun 2012, 22:55

So Joe has an interesting decision to make! And by Joe I mean you! :D

Which power should Joe get back from Inner Joe? Remember, he's already getting back his rejuvenation ability!

- Super strength - Is offense the best route?
- Impenetrable skin - Or is defense better?
- Super speed - Moving from place to place in an instant could be pretty useful!

Voting will be open for about 48 hours. Thanks for voting!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: Which power should Joe get back from Inner Joe?

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Jun 2012, 23:09

I voted for Super Strength, as it allows him to use more equipment.

Not to mention that he'll whine that things are "too heavy" if he doesn't have Super Strength.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 25 Jun 2012, 23:26

@Joe: why cant i choose 2??? :cry:

Because i think that Joe would choose greater strength, it seems more to be his style, as he wants to be powerfist again.
But i think that speed would be more useful... So i m going to decide (as Joe) for super strength...

One question: Can Joe than be transformed into a zombie or vampire if his skin is not Impenetrable?
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
ThebisRa
Survivor

Postby ThebisRa » 25 Jun 2012, 23:30

Personally, I'd vote for super speed and impenetrable skin. But if we only get one of the 3, then impenetrable skin would be great on a smart person (not Joe, obviously, but the others around him could help him with that if he'd just listen..), strength takes no brains, just a direction for one's fist, and super speed is, well.. only a great positioning tool. Without all 3, he's really gotta change up his game. I'd honestly stick with the strength for Joe. Seems sad, but that's the vote I'm making.
Terrashiva
Survivor

Postby Terrashiva » 25 Jun 2012, 23:51

I went with the impenetrable skin only because... if Joe was smart. He would have a chance to save people if he is alive. Where if he has super strength he has a weakness and will be killed/wounded and will watch people die that way. But knowing Powerfist Joe, he never makes the "better" choice lol. I love this comic! :) <3
shark
Survivor

Postby shark » 25 Jun 2012, 23:53

he sohuld get impenitrable skin then he can never get hurt and use a gun :D
ZdAries
Survivor

Postby ZdAries » 26 Jun 2012, 00:11

I voted for super speed, because personally I think it would be the most powerful/useful of all three. Super strength wouldn't be needed because Joe could just get some kind of sword and just zip around slashing zombies' heads off with just his normal strength. Impenetrable skin wouldn't be needed because... well, because he's fast, so he wouldn't need to get hit.
But then again, this IS Joe we're talking about so super strength would probably be the best for him, and would probably be what he would choose.
Technically speaking, wouldn't super strength be almost useless for Joe since without his impenetrable skin, he wouldn't be able to punch a lot of things without getting his fist turned into mush? Or getting pierced by zombie/vampire jawbone/teeth and subsequently getting infected? hehehehe...

By the way, you didn't mention if he could choose the power or if it will be randomly chosen for him.
If it's random, I want him to get super speed, just because it's probably the most useless power (in his mind) among the three and I want to see what his reaction is. :D

EDIT:
What I meant to say was, if the original Joe, as in outer Joe the powerless Joe could choose the ability or will it be chosen for him by Victor.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

It took me until Chapter 7, Scene 12 to finally "get" the meaning of the comic's title, The Pocalypse. I'm an idiot.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 26 Jun 2012, 00:31

Wait... 3 accounts were made just to vote?
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
DeMango
Survivor

Postby DeMango » 26 Jun 2012, 00:36

I think that impenetrable skin is probably the more useful of the powers because who needs to be super strong or super fast when you can take a cannon shell to the head and laugh it off. Plus it amused me to think of the 'Mighty Powerfist' reduced to the 'Ultimate Meatshield'.
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

==Incoming Transmission from MI-24 Hind ==

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 26 Jun 2012, 00:49

I think inpenetratable skin is the best point. Why be super strong and super fast when you can endure zombie bites, bullets and resistance to chemicals.

Theres more zombies and people willing to shoot than you think.

besides regeneration is hopeless against the zombie virus eh?
Last edited by ZidaneRobbie on 26 Jun 2012, 02:56, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'

Return to “Village Voice”