Should Bernie tell Jake about Rosa?

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

Should Bernie tell Jake that Rosa, now infected, is in the colony?

Yes! Jake needs to know!
70%
No! Who knows what Jake will do?
30%

Total votes: 37
NeoPhantom
Gate Guard

Re: Should Bernie tell Jake about Rosa?

Postby NeoPhantom » 12 Mar 2012, 03:34

Happy Demon wrote:Okay, what the f***, Inner Joe didn't even kill anyone (but he tried).
Saying Inner Joe is a killer is wrong, since Outer Joe is the murderer, he killed 2 humans, Inner Joe only killed a couple Plant Banelings (if there is an episode where Inner Joe murders anyone that I have missed, please tell me).

I chose for Bernie not to tell Jake, since Rosa being a vampire isn't really that relevant when talking Machine armies.
Besides, I want to see Jake's response to seeing her as a vampire without knowing.
They would just kill her anyway (a zompire is dangerous, even if it's dormant).

Fine... I edited to psycho killer WANNABE

Happy?
I welcome all ideas about the events of the comic "The Pocalypse" to be posted in "The PocalypsePlot/TheorizingThread. This place will provide the perfect place to discuss your ideas as well as to read others.
robomanqp123
Survivor

Postby robomanqp123 » 13 Mar 2012, 06:19

I think Bernie should tell jake because they are best freinds and he'll under stand.
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 13 Mar 2012, 10:53

Happy Demon wrote:Okay, what the f***, Inner Joe didn't even kill anyone (but he tried).
Saying Inner Joe is a killer is wrong, since Outer Joe is the murderer, he killed 2 humans, Inner Joe only killed a couple Plant Banelings (if there is an episode where Inner Joe murders anyone that I have missed, please tell me).

I chose for Bernie not to tell Jake, since Rosa being a vampire isn't really that relevant when talking Machine armies.
Besides, I want to see Jake's response to seeing her as a vampire without knowing.
They would just kill her anyway (a zompire is dangerous, even if it's dormant).

Inner Joe tried to kill people until stopped by a powerful vampire elder. Outer Joe's kills were unintentional. Also, now that Inner Joe has told the machines were Hammerston is, and everyone expects the machines to kill lots of people (except for people who acknowledge that innocent civillians have a high survival rate in fiction).

Anyway, if Jake is really as trustworthy as we think he is, he is the military commander. He is responsible for the safety of the citizens of Hammerston. Also, if it weren't for the fact that Jess had a gun, Jess would have been killed, and who knows who else would have died? Rosa is another unstable variable, especially considering what the last zombie-vampire did, even when locked behind bars. At minimum Rosa will be jailed, and considering that vampirism leads to telepathic abilities which allows zombie-vampires to escape, Rosa might be shot. The first would reduce Joe's support of Hammerston, which would probably not end up in him killing everybody, but he won't be helping. The second one would most likely make Joe kill everyone.

Also, I trust Aurthor Joe. Does everyone else remember thinking Inner Joe overpowering Outer Joe was a good idea, and then Outer Joe almost killing people?

Also, leaders put their men and many lives over friendship.

Either way, this is slightly off topic. It's like saying "We have a disseration due tomorrow and a presentation due friday and I have cancer."
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 14 Mar 2012, 08:44

Thank you for voting, everyone! :D

This poll is now closed and the scene will be up soon!

Return to “Village Voice”