Wake Joe or Inner Joe?

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

Wake Joe or Inner Joe?

Have Rosa try to wake Inner Joe.
79%
Have Rosa refuse to wake Inner Joe.
21%

Total votes: 43
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Re: Wake Joe or Inner Joe?

Postby aattss » 26 Jun 2011, 17:51

alanek2002 wrote:inner joe, otherwise he might get angrier and turn evil. outer will forgive rosa fairly quickly, i think.

Inner Joe is already somewhat evil. Also, you are assuming that Inner Joe will let Outer Joe return. I think that instead, Inner Joe will kill Outer Joe.
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 26 Jun 2011, 17:59

Who ever said that Inner Joe was once the real Outer Joe, and who ever said that Inner Joe was evil?
Woof.
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 26 Jun 2011, 18:57

These are just speculations and suggestions.
Hello :D
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 26 Jun 2011, 21:58

I think Inner Joe has no want in life other than to revive himself and kill everyone who tries to kill him. I think that if he's evil, it's because he doesn't want Outer Joe and will probably try to kill him. I think that this is a bit likely. Still, he's not completely evil. He doesn't seem to be like Andrius or anything like that.
seeker2653
Survivor

Postby seeker2653 » 27 Jun 2011, 15:53

The fact of the matter is that normal Joe represents all the bad qualities we all know could exist in a person without dividing by zero. He is a sociopath who could care less about anything from any angle for any reason. Essentially he is the Master Shake (sorry for making a non-apocalypse reference) of the cast. Eventually its gotten to the point where most people could care less even if normal joe could manage a path to redemption. Im not advocating his death or anything but in the end Inner Joe needs some outing.
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 27 Jun 2011, 19:39

seeker2653 wrote:The fact of the matter is that normal Joe represents all the bad qualities we all know could exist in a person without dividing by zero. He is a sociopath who could care less about anything from any angle for any reason. Essentially he is the Master Shake (sorry for making a non-apocalypse reference) of the cast. Eventually its gotten to the point where most people could care less even if normal joe could manage a path to redemption. Im not advocating his death or anything but in the end Inner Joe needs some outing.

I think that, to begin with, "normal" describes none of the Joes, though I suspect you're talking about Outer Joe. Also, Outer Joe isn't really that bad. He's slightly sociopathic, but he hasn't killed any (living) being yet because of it. He always wanted a puppy and he loves his puppy. He ignored Andrius's offers for power so he could go save Rosa.

He is mainly a bit phycological and a bit ignorant. If you wanted to, I could post non-pocalypse related links which include worse characters.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 27 Jun 2011, 20:23

Uh, Joe killed 2 humans, it was with the help of Andrius, but he still killed them.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Postby aattss » 27 Jun 2011, 21:56

Happy Demon wrote:Uh, Joe killed 2 humans, it was with the help of Andrius, but he still killed them.

Actually, he was a trick by Andrius cause he's stupid. The "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" doesn't apply to people with lack of commen sense and logic.
Merostomata
Vampire Slayer

Postby Merostomata » 28 Jun 2011, 02:06

He always wanted a puppy and he loves his puppy.

You can still be a horrible person and love animals, you know.
Hello!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 28 Jun 2011, 03:15

He killed them, he was tricked, but he still killed them.
If he killed someone human, then that is the opposite of not killing anyone.
So your statement is still invalid.

Besides, he almost freed Andrius at the mere mention of power, or was it world domination, i don't care, he's still not a good person if he can be manipulated that easily.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!

Return to “Village Voice”